[1.7.10][Public] MechanicalTitan Pack

darkraven87

Jul 29, 2019
Ic2 is upto brizz to add it im sure he wants too railcraft as far as im aware hasn't been updated and TE I am still against putting it in we have power gen try new things :)

darkraven87

Jul 29, 2019
My vision for this pack is for people to discover mods they havent used before but still have it feel familiar please try the new I think you will be really surprised especially as mekinism you can quadruple your ores just saying :)

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
but if the pack get updated today, it will have ic2 in it?

Pack was finished Monday so railcraft and TE was not released yet ic2 is there though[DOUBLEPOST=1406924321][/DOUBLEPOST]
My vision for this pack is for people to discover mods they havent used before but still have it feel familiar please try the new I think you will be really surprised especially as mekinism you can quadruple your ores just saying :)

Yeah this is a shared vision but I might be able to add the popular mods everyone loves just tweaked a little for fun

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
The pack is updated please use the code "MechanicalTitan" to get the new pack! That code will be used from here on out!

Ilikepie5398

Jul 29, 2019
So for some reason I am unable to play single player. Its so laggy its frame by frame and unbearable, but I bet that when I join on the forge labs server it will be fine. I mean i have a decent graphics card (Nvidia GEFORCE GT640) and a 6 core processor with 8 gb of ram. Am I doing something wrong? All my drivers are updated and I can't find the issue? Any help...

morphiussys

Jul 29, 2019
So for some reason I am unable to play single player. Its so laggy its frame by frame and unbearable, but I bet that when I join on the forge labs server it will be fine. I mean i have a decent graphics card (Nvidia GEFORCE GT640) and a 6 core processor with 8 gb of ram. Am I doing something wrong? All my drivers are updated and I can't find the issue? Any help...
Same problem as Pie.