[1.7.10] Post Finem (after the end) [Tech][HQM][Hardcore] version 1.1.0

H

Hessuu

I have been playing this modpack with a friend for a while now, and we're loving it. We find it a much better build-up-from-nothing pack than Agrarian Skies for example.

However, we did encounter some issues:
  • Bug: You seem to have selected the wrong Mutagen for the Life Rebooted quest "Exotic" (the one where you can make exotic bees), which means the quest is impossible to complete. I managed to confirm this by opening up the mod in edit mode and picking a different mutagen from the list, after which it worked. I think the issue is that the one you picked is the item version of it, and the one you should have picked is the liquid.
  • Bug: There's no recipe to make rice seeds from rice, like with the other crops
  • Exploit: It's possible to make torches last forever by using the chisel from chisel mod to change them to a different model. This also makes them not generate heat or cause fires.
  • Balance: Triglyceride from minechem seems way too powerful. It not only fills up your entire hunger saturation, but it stacks to 64 and is quite easy to make. It basically makes all other foods obsolete, especially considering how nerfed they are compared to vanilla.

twisto51

Jul 29, 2019
  • Balance: Triglyceride from minechem seems way too powerful. It not only fills up your entire hunger saturation, but it stacks to 64 and is quite easy to make. It basically makes all other foods obsolete, especially considering how nerfed they are compared to vanilla.

Make a bucket of sucrose. Dump it out and stand in it whenever you're hungry. Foods are already obsolete, even without triglyceride. :)

Landstryder

Jul 29, 2019
I have been playing this modpack with a friend for a while now, and we're loving it. We find it a much better build-up-from-nothing pack than Agrarian Skies for example.

However, we did encounter some issues:
  • Bug: You seem to have selected the wrong Mutagen for the Life Rebooted quest "Exotic" (the one where you can make exotic bees), which means the quest is impossible to complete. I managed to confirm this by opening up the mod in edit mode and picking a different mutagen from the list, after which it worked. I think the issue is that the one you picked is the item version of it, and the one you should have picked is the liquid.
  • Bug: There's no recipe to make rice seeds from rice, like with the other crops
  • Exploit: It's possible to make torches last forever by using the chisel from chisel mod to change them to a different model. This also makes them not generate heat or cause fires.
Yea I found the mutagen bug and it will eventually be fixed when I update again.
I'll check in to the rice.
Torches work as intended, they are a trade off.
Some people hate worrying about food and doing a bunch of agricraft, the minechem alternative to the hunger mechanism is there for the player that choices not to immerse themselves in cooking aspect of the pack.

Thanks for your feedback, glad your enjoying the pack.

Reactions: RehabOholic

Lansy

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I was looking to play this with some friends. Is there a quick start server file that is available to us mere mortals?

alyandon

Jul 29, 2019
Could have sworn I updated and fixed this in the latest version, thanks for the heads up.

No problem. I've enjoyed playing this pack as much as I enjoyed playing Iskandar's Crash Landing (which is to say tremendously!)

While on the topic of quirky things, check out the worldgen using the seed DieHarder (my current world). The 2nd shuttle crash site spawns a couple hundred meters from the initial site.

alyandon

Jul 29, 2019
I've found an interaction between the Ender I/O enchanter and Hunger Overhaul that is troublesome. The default stack size of 16 for rotten flesh means you can't enchant beyond Smite I.

Also, there appears to be no recipe to produce lithium dust for the mekanism fusion reactor?

alyandon

Jul 29, 2019
You could make multiple Smite I books and combine them in an anvil, although that may be a little expensive.

Yeah, it occurred to me shortly after I posted that I could do exactly that. However, I'm wondering if there is a way to configure hunger overhaul to ignore the hunger value of rotten flesh so that it goes back to 64 per stack.

I could also add a recipe for converting Minechem lithium -> Mekanism lithium dust. However, at this point I'm probably going to build a big reactor turbine instead of trying to mess around with that.

I really wish we had more options for high end power generation and I'm not even sure a MEK fusion reactor can reach the same levels of power. NuclearCraft probably can compete with BR but last I checked it was pretty buggy with respect to automation.

Last edited:

alyandon

Jul 29, 2019
Mek Lithium Dust can be obtained by puting Lithium in a Chemical crystallizer

Thanks! I guess I should feel bad for not actually trying that to begin with but when I didn't see an obvious recipe in NEI showing Minechem Lithium -> Mek Lithium Dust I just assumed that was an oversight.

Edit: Alright, I completely misunderstood the chain for producing D-T fuel and the induction matrix. I successfully built a MEK reactor setup and I realize now that as fun as it was to make it is simply not very effective at providing continuous power without a ton of evaporation towers.

Last edited:
C

chelez

Why I can not launch ftb launcher? I realy want to play on this launcher! Sorry for my English< because I am from Russia.