[1.7.10] Post Finem (after the end) [Tech][HQM][Hardcore] version 1.1.0

pndragon65

Jul 29, 2019
The less than good: (more whiny than bad, really)
I've repeated my own favorite gripe a number of times, not going to do it again now. But one of the things I found irritating and really more of a personal problem---i'm a lazy coward and had made a bad choice for my initial base---was having to mine and decompose granite to find the initial potassium i needed to make potatoes. After I got my farm running with all 10,10,10 seeds this was no longer a worry. Perhaps an early optional reward choice of this element might be good. Then if you don't get any and have to go digging, its your own damn fault for always picking the reward bags or extra hearts.

Reactions: Pudding01

joshuad156

Jul 29, 2019
You know, food hasn't been an issue at all for me. I've been eating Triglyceride to keep my saturation up. Then it's so easy to make wheat/bread/toast/toast sandwich to replenish missing hunger, you can almost negate spice of life with just those foods. I still haven't planted a single crop other than saplings. I still have 9 of the rotten food you start with!

lazybone92

Jul 29, 2019
First off, this pack is such a breath of fresh air. It's familiar yet so unique. But it seems like im having a graphic issue where you can sorta see through the edges of blocks in the distance. It creates white lines and is pretty irritating. Anybody know why this happens? Or maybe how I can fix it. I'll post screenshots if needed.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

lazybone92

Jul 29, 2019
First off, this pack is such a breath of fresh air. It's familiar yet so unique. But it seems like im having a graphic issue where you can sorta see through the edges of blocks in the distance. It creates white lines and is pretty irritating. Anybody know why this happens? Or maybe how I can fix it. I'll post screenshots if needed.

I guess it was my settings. Turned on anisotropic filtering and everything is better.

lazybone92

Jul 29, 2019
I started getting a crash when I press left ctrl. I don't even have it bound to a control

lazybone92

Jul 29, 2019
Part one :
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I bet Cylons wouldn't have this problem.

Time: 8/7/15 3:39 AM
Description: Unexpected error

java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException
at java.nio.Buffer.checkIndex(Unknown Source)
at java.nio.DirectByteBuffer.get(Unknown Source)
at org.lwjgl.input.Keyboard.isKeyDown(Keyboard.java:407)
at net.techbrew.journeymap.Constants.isPressed(Constants.java:123)
at net.techbrew.journeymap.forgehandler.KeyEventHandler.onKeypress(KeyEventHandler.java:117)
at net.techbrew.journeymap.forgehandler.KeyEventHandler.onKeyboardEvent(KeyEventHandler.java:171)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_702_KeyEventHandler_onKeyboardEvent_KeyInputEvent.invoke(.dynamic)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:54)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:138)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.fireKeyInput(FMLCommonHandler.java:540)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:1861)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:961)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:887)
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

Landstryder

Jul 29, 2019
Part one :
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I bet Cylons wouldn't have this problem.

Time: 8/7/15 3:39 AM
Description: Unexpected error

java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException
at java.nio.Buffer.checkIndex(Unknown Source)
at java.nio.DirectByteBuffer.get(Unknown Source)
at org.lwjgl.input.Keyboard.isKeyDown(Keyboard.java:407)
at net.techbrew.journeymap.Constants.isPressed(Constants.java:123)
at net.techbrew.journeymap.forgehandler.KeyEventHandler.onKeypress(KeyEventHandler.java:117)
at net.techbrew.journeymap.forgehandler.KeyEventHandler.onKeyboardEvent(KeyEventHandler.java:171)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_702_KeyEventHandler_onKeyboardEvent_KeyInputEvent.invoke(.dynamic)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:54)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:138)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.fireKeyInput(FMLCommonHandler.java:540)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:1861)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:961)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:887)
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

Something to do with Journymap, hopefully there will be an update for that when I get the next version out.

lazybone92

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, thanks. Its not a huge deal as I don't use ctrl but I sometimes hit it on accident.

mrlejosh

Jul 29, 2019
hey, i looked at the modpack and its super cool and i really want to play it, but theres no server download, so is there a server download on the way or will i have to make my own?

Landstryder

Jul 29, 2019
hey, i looked at the modpack and its super cool and i really want to play it, but theres no server download, so is there a server download on the way or will i have to make my own?
I plan to make a server download for the next update, which should be less than a week or 2 away. Really though it's just take a few client only mods out of the mod directory and it will be done.