[1.7.10] Phoenix Reborn [Tech/Magic] [Progression] [Ores]

EchoingZen

Jul 29, 2019
So, my water tank for my sprinkler system isn't depleting it's water supply. Anyone know what causes that?

EchoingZen

Jul 29, 2019
Rain perhaps.
Nah, it got stuck at 1700 or something. During rain it would go up, but it wouldn't ever go lower than 1700.
I broke it, and replaced it.. eventually got stuck as well. It was weird.

EDIT: FUDGE! I need to stop playing hardcore. Screw that, time for another hardcore world!

Last edited:

EchoingZen

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone have any helpful tips for surviving Erebus? I keep losing me hardcore world the very second I enter. Camel spiders kept summoning more and more and blinded me. Locusts swarmed me the last time. I must be missing something.

Pip69

Jul 29, 2019
A lot of the mods have updates, just curious on if there are any plans on updating them soon?

I noticed InfiniteInvo is disabled by default, any reason for that?

DoYouMined

Jul 29, 2019
... I'll be honest, it feels really grindy so far. I had to make two wood picks just to make the stupid furnace, and although I get the whole "mega ore generation" thing, but to be honest, I'd rather have less coal then spend all my time mining to make singular torches. I'm just going to assume it gets a little less grindy, or I'm never going to have the patience to get to erebus.

cimyPt

Jul 29, 2019
A lot of the mods have updates, just curious on if there are any plans on updating them soon?

I noticed InfiniteInvo is disabled by default, any reason for that?
I would like to know this too...
I played the pack a while ago and would like to play again, but some changes to agricraft and botania... it's now hard to play without them

preceptor_teeth

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm,. just discovered this modpack. is the development of it dead? seems like its been a long time since it had an update.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm,. just discovered this modpack. is the development of it dead? seems like its been a long time since it had an update.
Development no longer active? Yes.
Does it matter? Not really.

A few features of some of the mods aren't in the versions in the pack. However, the pack is pretty well balanced, and I'm pretty sure there's not many bugs that needed fixing.

preceptor_teeth

Jul 29, 2019
Development no longer active? Yes.
Does it matter? Not really.

A few features of some of the mods aren't in the versions in the pack. However, the pack is pretty well balanced, and I'm pretty sure there's not many bugs that needed fixing.

Thx. I'll have a go.

P

PaulsTwoCents

I have to give this a

Attachments

• PaulsTwoCents Seal Of Approval.png
    PaulsTwoCents Seal Of Approval.png
    246.4 KB · Views: 200