[1.7.10] Phoenix Craft! v2.0.07 [Skylands] [Tech/Magic]

Any suggestions?

• Better maintenance. (Bugs, crashes, etc)

Votes: 37 35.9%
  • More minetweaking. (Recipe adding, etc)

Votes: 50 48.5%
  • Quicker updates.

Votes: 30 29.1%
  • Better lore.

Votes: 28 27.2%
  • No, the pack is good the way is for now.

Votes: 9 8.7%

• Total voters

DoomSquirter

Apr 19, 2014
Home Alone
Forge issue. Not really anything anyone can do about it.

The other bajillion mods that add sorting solutions?
Understood, wasn't blaming. Just noting.

You mind counting to a bajillion? /snark. Seriously. Early game, I rely on having the ability to use sort on a chest. Use it on anything but a vanilla chest tho, causes all sorts of things to happen. TE storage it takes everything out of your inventory and tries to sort it as well. Some just don't work. I wouldn't have even mentioned it if that was only working properly.

I could use logistic pipes, I could setup whatever, but to get some semblance of sanity maintaining everything you grab, yeah, without an easy barrel to make (not easy, but something not requiring a bunch of equipment, etc...) and since I'm not that great with mekanism (yet), that wasn't an option just yet. I just miss my jaba. Is this another mod you guys don't want (from santa's respone, I'm assuming so). Oh well. No biggie. I'll manage.

Again, wasn't complaining about anything, just stating my experience with it (and I saw at least one person that was griping about TF as well as there being no silverwood trees so you can't really get much into thaumcraft).

I'll try fastcraft 1.8 and see if that helps anything.

Thanks for all your help santa. You're awesome.....

Elec332

Jul 29, 2019
no silverwood trees so you can't really get much into thaumcraft

I'll try fastcraft 1.8 and see if that helps anything.
1) Try completeing the "Surviving in the Sky" tab in the thaumonomicon, that I created especially for that.

2) FastCraft 1.6 has been confirmed to work.

Negation99

Jul 29, 2019
1) Try completeing the "Surviving in the Sky" tab in the thaumonomicon, that I created especially for that.

2) FastCraft 1.6 has been confirmed to work.

You need to make silverwood saplings in that transmutation matrix thingy, however to make the matrix thingy you need essentia which still needs silverwood to make.

Negation99

Jul 29, 2019
You mean the Vis Filter research that says I can create a research page for, but when I click it says I lack the required research to unlock this?

Negation99

Jul 29, 2019
Already unlocked the essentia stuff still says I can create a research page for the vis filter but still wont give it to me when I do

Yarma92

Jul 29, 2019
Troll vs Trollbots!
EJWIyGo.png

DoomSquirter

Apr 19, 2014
Home Alone
blood rune recipe says need pure daisy. Pure daisy, when clicked in NEI shows putting poppy into altar, but getting endoflame, but no pure daisy recipe. Put poppy on altar, you get endoflame but the visual doesn't update, it shows poppy on altar, then sparkles stop. pick up visual poppy, get endoflame. Use endoflame in recipe for blood rune, get blood rune. don't know where bug is or what bug is since don't know what the intention was (assuming needing pure daisy).

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
blood rune recipe says need pure daisy. Pure daisy, when clicked in NEI shows putting poppy into altar, but getting endoflame, but no pure daisy recipe. Put poppy on altar, you get endoflame but the visual doesn't update, it shows poppy on altar, then sparkles stop. pick up visual poppy, get endoflame. Use endoflame in recipe for blood rune, get blood rune. don't know where bug is or what bug is since don't know what the intention was (assuming needing pure daisy).
odd.

val pureDaisy = <Botania:specialFlower>.withTag({type: "puredaisy"});

//blood rune
recipes.remove(bloodRune);
recipes.addShaped(bloodRune, [[smoothStone, smoothStone, smoothStone], [blankSlate, pureDaisy, blankSlate], [smoothStone, smoothStone, smoothStone]]);
(from the script)

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
you are supposed to use the endoflame to fuel a jaded amaranthus that creates mystical flowers (living wood is made from wood in an altar, as is living rock) (mana spreader is a piston in the altar)

Yarma92

Jul 29, 2019
odd.

val pureDaisy = <Botania:specialFlower>.withTag({type: "puredaisy"});

//blood rune
recipes.remove(bloodRune);
recipes.addShaped(bloodRune, [[smoothStone, smoothStone, smoothStone], [blankSlate, pureDaisy, blankSlate], [smoothStone, smoothStone, smoothStone]]);
(from the script)

I also saw an endoflame being crafter by a poppy in the altar as well