[1.7.10] Pathfinder [Peaceful][HQM][Tech][Adventure][Listed]

Zernonia

Jul 29, 2019
This is actually the default behaviour in non-overworld dimensions (i.e. try it in the nether).
I can override this if needed. Just didn't consider it so far :)

Whoa, Now I only knew how the bed mechanic in minecraft works. I thought all world except the end and nether will work fine ( eg : Twilight Forest )

McJty

Over-Achiever
Mod Developer
May 13, 2014
twitter.com
This might be a noob question, but I am currently trying to TP back to my first DIM that I created, and after I stand in the beam, I just get "SaltyPudding killed by magic" Any reason as to why this is happening, and how to prevent this?

This probably means that your matter receiver at the destination ran out of power. That's a bit of a problem as there is no way at all to get power in that again I'm afraid. In the next version of RFTools I will add a way to teleport to an unpowered receiver but I'm afraid in your case you might be out of luck. Only option is to spawn in a creative teleporter probe and teleport that way (i.e. cheating)

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
Can someone shed some light on what mod is causing me to move slowly? Also, any way to increase inventory size? I have no experience with whatever does this.
Iguana Tweaks causes the slow movement, and there's a way to increase the inventory size later on.
Sort of sad that the pack is listed and not behind a code.... Wanted to know how far away I was from the code....
emoji14.png

Sent from my CUBOT ONE using Tapatalk
The code was "toboldlygo"
It's using trophyslots for the inventory gimping so I have to assume gideon, in his respectable benevolence will be gracing us with upgrades.

/me hopes he didn't take the dark route and choose to gimp us the whole pack *shudder*

but hey, I'm looking forward to mining some jaredite and seymorium. :)
There's a way to increase your inventory, although it's somewhat expensive.

Jaredite, Vallium, and Seymourium can only be found by certain people, so good luck :p
Aargh, I didn't have the recipe in NEI and trying as described in the questbook didn't yield anything, I tried making a pestle and mortar too and that didn't help. I came here, saw this, restarted and now the modpack's not even listed in the launcher! Not having much luck so far :p

Edit: I restarted the launcher again, the modpack appeared, and playing it, the recipe for seeds appeared. But now the hostile mobs have disappeared! There were loads in my world before, and I'm still playing on Normal. Any ideas as to possible causes? Going to restart launcher again, since I no longer need the seeds recipe it doesn't matter to me if it disappears again.
I have no idea why the MT scripts aren't consistently loading. Peaceful mode is forced in the script, but, when it doesn't load, mobs are able to spawn.
Hey, can someone explain me tha inventory? Is it always going to be just the bar?
Im not complaining, if it is, i actually like the concept
There's a somewhat expensive way that gets revealed after you get a certain reputation. If you want to go ahead and try to make it now, it's called the "Manganese Space Activator."
The modpack sometimes visible in launcher sometimes not. You just have to restart the laucher and hope that it appear. About the hostile mob I assume your map got refreshed because of NEI or others mod update, making some entity refresh. Im just assuming. I'm not sure about the 'Difficulty' selection, I'm currently playing in Peaceful, as the title mentioned. The Hardcore Darkness mod is so amazing and making the gameplay so fun. But if hardcore darkness plus insane mob it will be soooo hardcore. I assume the modpack is made so that we can play on peaceful because no special mob mod are added into the pack, and let us concentrate on playing some special mod and release the full potential of questing and mining when playing minecraft ;D
Peaceful is forced in the pack, at least when the scripts successfully load. However, if you want a really hardcore pack with both Hardcore Darkness and Special Mobs, go look at Running Red 2: Vampire Money.
This might be a noob question, but I am currently trying to TP back to my first DIM that I created, and after I stand in the beam, I just get "SaltyPudding killed by magic" Any reason as to why this is happening, and how to prevent this?
Make sure the teleporter has enough power. If it doesn't have enough power when it tries to teleport, you may experience some... unforseen side effects..

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
I have no idea why the MT scripts aren't consistently loading. Peaceful mode is forced in the script, but, when it doesn't load, mobs are able to spawn.

Yeah... MineTweaker as some obscure bug where sometimes the script doesnt load or even worse, it unloads while playing. I noticed this while playing Regrowth, sometimes I would craft a piston with the tweaked recipe and a couple minutes later, when trying to craft another one the recipe reset. Not common but happened a couple times and it might be very hard to find what causes it, since it happens randomly.

Reactions: buggirlexpres

Caldyen

Jul 29, 2019
Having an issue where NEI (in Recipe Mode) is failing to show some recipes. Couldn't bring up the Dialing Device, Matter Transmitter, or Survivalist Generator (so far).

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
Having an issue where NEI (in Recipe Mode) is failing to show some recipes. Couldn't bring up the Dialing Device, Matter Transmitter, or Survivalist Generator (so far).
Try running the "/mt reload" command. I think I have a method of auto-executing it, but we'll see.

EchoingZen

Jul 29, 2019
Please consider allowing bed usage, as the nights are very boring. Since there are no mobs to fear, I just stand there until day.

Soloist1

Jul 29, 2019
I also stood around during the night a few times, until:

1. I started my mine
2. Torched a large work area

No need to stand around during the night anymore. Too much work to do! ;)

Reactions: buggirlexpres

Haighyorkie

Jul 29, 2019
For anyone with server issues and scripts i found that doing these steps helped:

1. Load up single player
2. Check recipe for Matter Transmitter, if it' s the standard recipe use the /mt reload command and check to see if it's the edited recipe. If it is...
3. Go onto the server, check the recipe again, reload scripts if need be.

I always have an issue if I try to connect to the server first. Always load up the single player first for the moment and make sure everything is working before connecting to a server