[1.7.10] Pathfinder [Peaceful][HQM][Tech][Adventure][Listed]

Gin-German

Jul 29, 2019
Can someone explain why I cannot seem to find the modpackat all? I live in Germany and tried some download servers from all over the world but I never found the pack listed. Seems like I won't be able to play a tall...ah well.

SaltyPudding

Jul 29, 2019
Can someone explain why I cannot seem to find the modpackat all? I live in Germany and tried some download servers from all over the world but I never found the pack listed. Seems like I won't be able to play a tall...ah well.
Did you check under Third Party Modpacks? It should be right on top.

Raetac

Jul 29, 2019
Well this looks interesting! Next question, would be how could I find time to squeeze in to my busy life to play 2 great HQM packs.....

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
Try switching the launcher servers to the curseCDN. Creeperhost servers get worse every day...

Sent from my CUBOT ONE using Tapatalk

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
Sort of sad that the pack is listed and not behind a code.... Wanted to know how far away I was from the code....

Sent from my CUBOT ONE using Tapatalk

DoomSquirter

Apr 19, 2014
Home Alone
It's using trophyslots for the inventory gimping so I have to assume gideon, in his respectable benevolence will be gracing us with upgrades.

/me hopes he didn't take the dark route and choose to gimp us the whole pack *shudder*

but hey, I'm looking forward to mining some jaredite and seymorium. :)

Millicent Oak

Jul 29, 2019
The recipe doesnt seems to work for me. I gather some dirt,bowl and stick, and try in a crafting table or shapeless crafting, but it doesnt work. I checked NEI and found no recipe for that. Is this a bug?

EDITED: I tried restart the client and the recipe works :D And I found out that my spaceship contains 3 seeds that is necessary for me to complete the 3 seeds quest.

Aargh, I didn't have the recipe in NEI and trying as described in the questbook didn't yield anything, I tried making a pestle and mortar too and that didn't help. I came here, saw this, restarted and now the modpack's not even listed in the launcher! Not having much luck so far :p

Edit: I restarted the launcher again, the modpack appeared, and playing it, the recipe for seeds appeared. But now the hostile mobs have disappeared! There were loads in my world before, and I'm still playing on Normal. Any ideas as to possible causes? Going to restart launcher again, since I no longer need the seeds recipe it doesn't matter to me if it disappears again.

Last edited:

merlin43210

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, happy March 10th. The funny thing is, I ended up being able to sync it up perfectly with midnight my time. The world works in strange ways.

Anyway, I've left you a present at the top of the list. It's time to find your own path, and boldly go where no one has gone before.
B_thZvpU8AAIcGS.png:large
Yes it is finally here yay I waited so long for this.:D Super zoned out mode activate.

merlin43210

Jul 29, 2019
Wow my very first world has a really big moon a smaller red moon moving diagonally to the big moon it is pitch black I can not see a darn thing not even my hand in front of me and the ground is made of zinc ore. There are giant dirt place with lily pads on them and the days sun seems to be that red moon which may be a sun with a small moon running diagonally to it the days seem to be short and the nights long. Ohh yick I just found out my world's dirt places and mud lakes with squid in them.:eek:

Last edited:

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
If for some reason, you cant see the pack, go to options, advanced options and change the server to CurseCDN.

merlin43210

Jul 29, 2019
I shit you not, my first world was made out of ardite and dense ardite. The whole world.
Oh and water was that cooling liquid that freezes you.
No trees. some generated structures. Mooshrooms. no way of getting back...

Shouldn't that material none dimlet ensure that there isn't like ardite instead of dirt? :D
If there are some structures then you might have this bridge thing that is made of wood for the things to get back the the USS Pathfinder.

cimyPt

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, can someone explain me tha inventory? Is it always going to be just the bar?
Im not complaining, if it is, i actually like the concept

Zernonia

Jul 29, 2019
Aargh, I didn't have the recipe in NEI and trying as described in the questbook didn't yield anything, I tried making a pestle and mortar too and that didn't help. I came here, saw this, restarted and now the modpack's not even listed in the launcher! Not having much luck so far :p

Edit: I restarted the launcher again, the modpack appeared, and playing it, the recipe for seeds appeared. But now the hostile mobs have disappeared! There were loads in my world before, and I'm still playing on Normal. Any ideas as to possible causes? Going to restart launcher again, since I no longer need the seeds recipe it doesn't matter to me if it disappears again.

The modpack sometimes visible in launcher sometimes not. You just have to restart the laucher and hope that it appear. About the hostile mob I assume your map got refreshed because of NEI or others mod update, making some entity refresh. Im just assuming. I'm not sure about the 'Difficulty' selection, I'm currently playing in Peaceful, as the title mentioned. The Hardcore Darkness mod is so amazing and making the gameplay so fun. But if hardcore darkness plus insane mob it will be soooo hardcore. I assume the modpack is made so that we can play on peaceful because no special mob mod are added into the pack, and let us concentrate on playing some special mod and release the full potential of questing and mining when playing minecraft ;D

Zernonia

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe you should mention that sleeping in a bed results in a huge explosion. :eek:
I got "BOOM" Too XD So I decided start a new map again.. because all my stuff were blown out XD

I read through the whole RF book and found no info about not sleep in bed when you're at different dimension.

McJty

Over-Achiever
Mod Developer
May 13, 2014
twitter.com
I got "BOOM" Too XD So I decided start a new map again.. because all my stuff were blown out XD

I read through the whole RF book and found no info about not sleep in bed when you're at different dimension.

This is actually the default behaviour in non-overworld dimensions (i.e. try it in the nether).
I can override this if needed. Just didn't consider it so far :)

Reactions: Vals NoisyToys