[1.7.10] Pathfinder [Peaceful][HQM][Tech][Adventure][Listed]

zzZombie

Jul 29, 2019
I've experienced a few issues so far.

- After copying the necessary files from another 1.7.10 server pack, I was able to get the server up and running. It spawned me into a normal world rather than the ship. Easy to fix, I just created a world in singleplayer and copied the world over. Problem is now I can't see minetweaked recipes. I tried /mt reload, restarting the server and client, regenerating the world.
- After giving up on the server problem, I decided to play singleplayer instead. The first world spawned me into a superflat desert world. Next world was good but no minetweaked recipes. /mt reload or client restart did not fix this. Third world was perfect. I progressed through some quests and landed on my first world. I saved and closed the client and now that I've come back to it, I am spawning on a superflat desert again. While wondering around the desert, I found a teleporter and jumped in. It killed me but I spawned back on the ship at least.

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
I think the osmium-ingots from oresplus can be deleted from the loot-table of chests (found one in one of these little mineshaft-structures). Since Mekanism isn't in the pack it's pretty useless ^^

HangingLotus

Jul 29, 2019
Just started the pack and encountered the issue of not having any initial inventory space aside from the hotbar. also just general confusion in getting to the first dimension that you create. also should the pack be only roughly 50 megabytes in size?

merlin43210

Jul 29, 2019
Wow ok 7th world and it is made of cobalt and has iron golems in it hurray for infinite iron.:D I also found out that stumbling around in pitch black darkness is not as fun as I thought it would be.

Last edited:

McJty

Over-Achiever
Mod Developer
May 13, 2014
twitter.com
Just started the pack and encountered the issue of not having any initial inventory space aside from the hotbar. also just general confusion in getting to the first dimension that you create. also should the pack be only roughly 50 megabytes in size?

That's the idea. You only have the hotbar.

Reactions: Vals NoisyToys

suchtie

Jul 29, 2019
So I have this problem:

7LZKeYc.png

Basically, HQM wants to see a configured Alloy Smelter instead of a freshly-crafted one. As you can see in my hotbar, I have crafted an Alloy Smelter but I didn't get credit for the quest. I tried configuring it a bit but to no avail - it probably needs a very specific combination of settings (redstone mode,, item I/O, furnace mode...) and I'm never going to find the setting since there are literally hundreds of possibilities.

Please change it to require a non-configured Alloy Smelter so I (and everyone else who may be stuck at this quest) can get credit and continue the quest chain. Or at least tell me how to edit it myself for now until an update is released, so I can change it to dirt or whatever to get on with questing.

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
So I have this problem:

Basically, HQM wants to see a configured Alloy Smelter instead of a freshly-crafted one. As you can see in my hotbar, I have crafted an Alloy Smelter but I didn't get credit for the quest. I tried configuring it a bit but to no avail - it probably needs a very specific combination of settings (redstone mode,, item I/O, furnace mode...) and I'm never going to find the setting since there are literally hundreds of possibilities.

Please change it to require a non-configured Alloy Smelter so I (and everyone else who may be stuck at this quest) can get credit and continue the quest chain. Or at least tell me how to edit it myself for now until an update is released, so I can change it to dirt or whatever to get on with questing.

Type /hqm edit and you get a special book where you can force the quests to complete. If it says you dont have permissions, just open the gaame to lan with cheats enabled and try again

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
I've experienced a few issues so far.

- After copying the necessary files from another 1.7.10 server pack, I was able to get the server up and running. It spawned me into a normal world rather than the ship. Easy to fix, I just created a world in singleplayer and copied the world over. Problem is now I can't see minetweaked recipes. I tried /mt reload, restarting the server and client, regenerating the world.
- After giving up on the server problem, I decided to play singleplayer instead. The first world spawned me into a superflat desert world. Next world was good but no minetweaked recipes. /mt reload or client restart did not fix this. Third world was perfect. I progressed through some quests and landed on my first world. I saved and closed the client and now that I've come back to it, I am spawning on a superflat desert again. While wondering around the desert, I found a teleporter and jumped in. It killed me but I spawned back on the ship at least.
When making the server, the only files the zip is missing is the .bat/.sh file to start the server. If you copied anything else, you shouldn't and might be the reason for your problem. The zip file already brings the world...

DeadLiner

Jul 29, 2019
Found a possible bug in the quest Bonchune where you have to get a potato seed, then wooden water tank and irrigation channel, then the third part ask for a wooden irrigation channel again, although the text suggest you have to craft a water sprinkler there.

Liquid Klone

Jul 29, 2019
I read in an interview on here that there are no monsters? After two restarts, I figured out how to get started and I created a nice world. Sweet! Except At night, monsters came and gave me a bad day even though there were none in my first two attempts. I don't know if its a bug or dimlet thing, or what, so I thought I'd just ask.

ScoobTheNoob

Jul 29, 2019
I saw it at the top of my 3rd party pack list earlier..

Went and ordered more and faster RAM, cause my machine is a. v0.02 Abacus

Killed a load of processes that I do not need when playing minecraft, updated my Graphics driver..

Then logged back into FTB and it is not there :(

Then I read that you had just updated it, so closed FTB and re-logged..

It is Back \o/ :)

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
I read in an interview on here that there are no monsters? After two restarts, I figured out how to get started and I created a nice world. Sweet! Except At night, monsters came and gave me a bad day even though there were none in my first two attempts. I don't know if its a bug or dimlet thing, or what, so I thought I'd just ask.
Run a /mt reload

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
Run a /mt reload
I found the recipes problem..... its funny... its caused by the peaceful mode! :)

mt reload gives a script error and after a lot of test and try I found the error was on the line that set peaceful mode!!
After removing it, recipes loaded correctly...

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
Also... No fastcraft? I am shocked!

Not a big log, only this:

[20:20:16] [Client thread/INFO] [inventorytweaks]: net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiChat

[20:20:16] [Server thread/INFO] [STDOUT]: [minetweaker.runtime.MTTweaker:load:106]: Loading scripts

[20:20:16] [Server thread/INFO] [STDOUT]: [minetweaker.runtime.MTTweaker:load:152]: MineTweaker: Loading MineTweakerRecipeMaker

[20:20:16] [Server thread/INFO] [STDOUT]: [minetweaker.runtime.MTTweaker:load:152]: MineTweaker: Loading intermod

[20:20:16] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ERROR: Error executing MineTweakerRecipeMaker: null

Edit: I cant *spoil* things...

Reactions: buggirlexpres

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone else has the problem, that occasionally the mod suddenly is missing in the 3rd party pack area?
For me it's happening like 25% of the time that it's not shown anymore, when I restart the launcher it's back.
And lately I had quiet some trouble starting it (reached the "Succesfully created YggdrasilAuthenticationService"-message and that it's just get stucked :/ Other modpacks I played worked normally). Reinstalling the modpack seemed to work, still a weird error I never had.

[edit]
Another item that seems useless but in the loot-table: Peridot. Seems to have no use (and looks like emerald... evil! :[ )

Last edited:
Reactions: Toskin

bremmon

Jul 29, 2019
My son and I are playing this. Problem is that he teleported out of the ship to the first area but I can't because there isn't enough power. Does that mean two of us can't play?

EDIT: Never mind. Sorry for the post. Guess I just needed to wait for something to charge up.