1.7.10 Packs Don't Work, 1.6.4 Packs Do Work

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

idjmleader

Jul 29, 2019
I went to edit modpack, and disabled all the mods and enabled nei, and it loaded up, and then i started adding more mods and it kept working so I'm now in the process in figuring out which mods are good and which ones are bad. All the bad ones so far are bloodmagic, botania, compact solars, custommainmenu, ic2, and ic2 nuclear control, so basically ic2 was the big problem, i'll update the list of all the bad ones when i get done
Sweet man!!!!! i am happy for ya

pfgdfg

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks man, in the end all of the mods that were causing the crash were bloodmagic, botania, compactsolars, ic2, custom mainmenu, and ic2 nuclear control

epidemia78

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks man, in the end all of the mods that were causing the crash were bloodmagic, botania, compactsolars, ic2, custom mainmenu, and ic2 nuclear control

Those mods werent causing crashes, its your system or a bad configuration. People all over are playing them after all.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
Those mods werent causing crashes, its your system or a bad configuration. People all over are playing them after all.
We already said what the problem was, his opengl version is too old and there are no newer drivers for his GPU.
For him it was either this or new GPU

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
It is because of your video card as the last update was three years ago. My reply still stands get a second hand video card or get an upgrade or stick with the 1.6 packs.