[1.7.10] Material Energy^4

Seb995

Jul 29, 2019
I am trying to get a server pack for this mod pack so that me and my friends can team up and play together. Where can I get the server pack from like direwolf20 has for his let's play?

WorstDevil

Jul 29, 2019
I am trying to get a server pack for this mod pack so that me and my friends can team up and play together. Where can I get the server pack from like direwolf20 has for his let's play?
Server download button in FTB launcher while ME4 is selected doesn't work?

Bungzi

Jul 29, 2019
What is the point of the "fade" spatial area? Spent almost an hour in there and didn't find anything.

Also is there anything other than sand and diamonds in their respective spatial areas.

5il3nc3r

Jul 29, 2019
I can tell you that in the SAND spatial area are a few chests littered about. I don't know about he Diamond one as I have yet to personally get it.

younghand

Jul 29, 2019
Just got to Ice Palace with 1.0.1, started to crash after some time. Updated to 1.0.3 and still crashing. On both version of ME4 chisel version is the same. At least the size and name is the same

Edit. Updated manually to Chisel2-2.3.5.31, still crashing >.<
Edit2. Tried to replace 337,338,339 ID's with Air in MCEdit but didn't help. Now im kinda out of ideas.

Any suggestions?

I had the same problems in Ice Palace, every time I got near the Chisel ice pillars (The ones with the pattern on) I would crash and then crash again as soon as i tried to reload, So I updated Java to version 8, the pillars were still glitchy, every other block would disappear when I looked at them but the game did not crash now. I just grabbed the wool and unloaded that cell quick time.

Feyriin

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a fix for compact machines so I don't have to relog to get the area to load inside the machine each time?

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
A few pages back a 5 sided crystal growth accelerator was mentioned. I found it rather interesting. Especially since it had a way to output the completed crystals with out removing one of the accelerators. Using the item node 2 world interaction upgrades and a filter.
Interesting because I had already solved how to impute he seeds with out moving one of the accelerators.
Vanilla dispensers when dispensing into a solid block will cause the item to pass through it upwards. So I present to you the six sided growth accelerator.
2015-02-03_21.31.11.png
The glass or any other block on top is important to keep the seeds from popping out.
It needs a timer to run the dispenser.

csum367

Jul 29, 2019
What version has the upside down pyramid looking thing under the observatory, because my world doesn't have it.

Second, the seed infuser is not infusing with any type of items, it just sits there and do nothing, any fixes??? BTW gem cutter, gem refiner and farm manager (All have dimensionWhitelist:1) does not work, and clues???

Edit: I update my version to 1.03 a week ago, i currently cannot enter the two new community spatial areas. The two new frightnight and tormented, anyway to load them???

Info: Started playing from the update before 1.00.

Last edited:

ZayneCK

Jul 29, 2019
What version has the upside down pyramid looking thing under the observatory, because my world doesn't have it.

Second, the seed infuser is not infusing with any type of items, it just sits there and do nothing, any fixes??? BTW gem cutter, gem refiner and farm manager (All have dimensionWhitelist:1) does not work, and clues???
I believe its 1.00 and up

JoTyler

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I'm having an issue with the pack. The pack claims that I am missing the CofhCore. When I turn it on it says I'm missing it completely but it is clearly in my mods folder. Please help. Would love to play this pack soon.

Zulef

Jul 29, 2019

Fluxed-Crystals seems to be a pretty broken mod at the moment, I get massive lag whenever trying to do anything with it and the infuser seems to do nothing at all half the time, hopefully a fix will be coming soon.

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I'm having an issue with the pack. The pack claims that I am missing the CofhCore. When I turn it on it says I'm missing it completely but it is clearly in my mods folder. Please help. Would love to play this pack soon.

Check version numbers.

MacAisling

Popular Member
Apr 25, 2013
Kearneysville, West Virginia

Edit: I update my version to 1.03 a week ago, i currently cannot enter the two new community spatial areas. The two new frightnight and tormented, anyway to load them???

Info: Started playing from the update before 1.00.

You have to start a new world to get anything added outside of the spatial areas. To get any changes made in the spatial areas without starting over, you have to update them following the instructions in the 1st post of this thread.