[1.7.10] Material Energy^4

Feyriin

Jul 29, 2019
ok.. maybe I haven't mined enough in Miner's Delight, but I can't find any manganese so I can make steel

ZayneCK

Jul 29, 2019
I must be twenty kinds of pathetic. I've only found 4 legendary bags, and I can't for the life of me find the mooshroom trophy in 1.0.3 :/
I believe the mooshroom one on the wall across from the reactor. Inside one of the "Hank" red stones i think.
Can you tell me where the magma cube and ghast ones are? :D

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
I believe the mooshroom one on the wall across from the reactor. Inside one of the "Hank" red stones i think.
Can you tell me where the magma cube and ghast ones are? :D

I found 2 ghast ones. One I got as a drop from ghasts. So if there is one you can't find you can go rampage and slaughter and perhaps find one.

Thee_Sinner

Jul 29, 2019
ok.. maybe I haven't mined enough in Miner's Delight, but I can't find any manganese so I can make steel

tip for steel if you want

take all the chain armour youve got and get them to full durability then melt in smelter for steel

sslitherr1

Jul 29, 2019
Please report to @boni

I've read elsewhere that that bug has already been reported (and it was mentioned in DW20's ME^4 video series).

I was going to add that I didn't know how to put liquid into the smeltery, and then I remembered that the drains can be used both ways... mini-derp caught before hitting "Post Reply"

fizzdizz

Jul 29, 2019
Trophy list, I didn't list the visible ones because those aren't that frustrating to find ;)
Note, that before you end the game you do need to get the exchanger, which makes finding these a lot easier
ghast 3 blocks above reactor on the wall, hank ztones block
slime - directly underneath a red lamp in reacotr room (on the corner) Agon block
Mooshroom - high on the wall in reactor room in a fancy circuit block
chemroom
endermen - britt block 5 floor first level, close to the glass on the floor
magma slime - brit block 0 near the corner on first floor
pig - directly over the elevator (top floor)
VM
Squid - in one of the two spiral factory blocks on the floor

observ
golem - one of the four large steel pillars holding up the travel anchor platform
snowman - between observatory and spatial incubator (top center)

Reactions: moddedminecrafter18

GeorgieMah64

Jul 29, 2019
The powered soil (only soil accepted by the farm) needs to be placed on the same level as the manager, not one above.
Also, I don't know if it matters, but I put a "Night Upgrade" in it so it can run at night too.

Thanks for the information. My seeds are now growing.

mohrad

Jul 29, 2019
You don't need that stuff.
All you need is:
Induction Smelter, some Pulverized Coal and some Iron Ingots

Themakos82

Jul 29, 2019
I have a problem in 1.0.3 that when I first plasted the farm manager down, my TPS were lowered very much (it took about 5-6 times to break a block and every machine/inventory takes 3-4 secs to open after I right-click), and when I look at it it freezes everything and I cannot access aything. Also, when I do /cofh tps it says in every dimension, 100% except The End (which the map is on) that says 17% and my overall is 18%. What should I do to fix it?

5il3nc3r

Jul 29, 2019
There's no Manganese in Miner's Delight. I think it's in Biosphere, in the lower half of the sphere. (Floor under the main one). There are four ores down there in a corner. I think that's where it's at.

urban

Jul 29, 2019
Warning: Do not update to 1.0.3

If you have lag with 1.0.3 it is because of Fluxed Crystal. The only way to fix this problem is going back to 1.0.1 and the author of fluxed crystal does not seem interested in getting a temporary fix out as you can see on hes twitter. So for now the only way to fix fluxed crystal is to go back to 1.0.1.

Also if you have been playing with 1.0.3 make sure check in your Material energy folder there will be over 100mb of log files because of fluxed crystal being bugged and spamming logs.... had 1.2Gb of log files my self for playing for about 20 minutes

Last edited:

Themakos82

Jul 29, 2019
Warning: Do not update to 1.0.3

If you have lag with 1.0.3 it is because of Fluxed Crystal. The only way to fix this problem is going back to 1.0.2 and the author of fluxed crystal does not seem interested in getting a temporary fix out as you can see on hes twitter. So for now the only way to fix fluxed crystal is to go back to 1.0.2.

Also if you have been playing with 1.0.3 make sure check in your Material energy folder there will be over 100mb of log files because of fluxed crystal being bugged and spamming logs.... had 1.2Gb of log files my self for playing for about 20 minutes
There is no 1.0.2 for me. From 1.0.1 it goes directly to 1.0.3

ZayneCK

Jul 29, 2019
Trophy list, I didn't list the visible ones because those aren't that frustrating to find ;)
Note, that before you end the game you do need to get the exchanger, which makes finding these a lot easier
ghast 3 blocks above reactor on the wall, hank ztones block
slime - directly underneath a red lamp in reacotr room (on the corner) Agon block
Mooshroom - high on the wall in reactor room in a fancy circuit block
chemroom
endermen - britt block 5 floor first level, close to the glass on the floor
magma slime - brit block 0 near the corner on first floor
pig - directly over the elevator (top floor)
VM
Squid - in one of the two spiral factory blocks on the floor

observ
golem - one of the four large steel pillars holding up the travel anchor platform
snowman - between observatory and spatial incubator (top center)
The quest book says, for secrets, that im still only 93% complete. I have all trophies, Simba, Susie, and the Direwolf quest. What am i missing? I heard there was a quest for the retloh potato but when i have it in my inventory no quest is unlocked.