[1.7.10] Material Energy^4

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

flagada666

Jul 29, 2019
As noted a few pages back, DO NOT MAKE THE NEW TINKER'S ARMORY STUFF WITH METALLURGY 4 COMPONENTS. Extra Tinker's doesn't seem to have been updated to reflect the changes to arrows, shuriken, throwing knives, spears. Afaik, "vanilla" tinker's stuff is all fine and dandy.

WorstDevil

Jul 29, 2019
Is this intended? When u hit the Seed Infuser with anything it instantly brakes and dissapears lol
Unless its a pickaxe

whtvr

Jul 29, 2019
With the new update I am trying out the fluxed-crystals mod. The farm manager seems to work ok (although it doesn't seem to always place enough powered soil). However, I cannot get the seeds to grow. They say 2400 ticks, I don't know If those are growth ticks or regular game ticks (would be 2 minutes right?). I have waited for about 15 minutes, no change whatsoever.

I can confirm that these doesn't seem to work, I planted a few on the powered soil and was playing for ~2hrs yet the seeds still show 0%
They also don't drop the seed when broken, so that might be a problem (unless you have to use a tool for it or break the soil) because I made the triple compressed seed and didn't get the quest reward before I planted it, and somehow the quest wasn't finished so I needed it again, ended up doing /give because it broke...
+once again going to mention the fact that you can't make compressed theobromine, as it wants you to put 100 theobromine in one slot, which doesn't seem possible xD

I have a feeling like the v1.0.0 was a bit rushed, should've made it 0.9.0 and patch all of these bugs out before official release

WorstDevil

Jul 29, 2019
Potential bug: Queen's Gold is not properly detected by the questbook, after crafting 5 ingots of it, you cannot manually submit and it cannot be submitted through a QDS since you can't select the task. Additionally, and this isn't pack-specific but seems to be a Tinker's Defense bug, Queen's Gold blocks cannot be changed into ingots and do not seem to be able to be melted back down once created, giving you very expensive decorative blocks. Haven't tried with the doggy metal or the aeon metal yet.

If u make the Queen's Gold Block and uncraft it in ingots the quest book detects it

WorstDevil

Jul 29, 2019
Turning Rough Shards into Smooth shards using Gem Cutter causes a pretty high FPS drops

EDIT: Refiner does the same

Last edited:

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
Okey ! Hope its fast, cause im loving the modpack, the best i've played so far.

Thank you :D:D:D:D
You can use /hqm edit to skip to the next quests. I'll push an update soon to fix all that.

I might make up a Google doc with all the current bugs

Nightdagger

Jul 29, 2019
If u make the Queen's Gold Block and uncraft it in ingots the quest book detects it

Uncraft it into ingots how? Putting it into a crafting bench does nothing, so unless there's a specific type of crafting table or a specific machine that can do it...

WorstDevil

Jul 29, 2019
I placed it in the world, broke it which caused the meta data to change and then just put in in the crafting table to un-craft

ZayneCK

Jul 29, 2019
It's not that big to dig through. And yes.
Sorry to bother you again but after digging through it and finding some goodies, then finding a couple nice item buffers, im still wondering what the purpose of the room is. Have you found anything suggesting that it has a use? Looks almost like a smaller spatial chamber for the drives but i can't seem to locate anything to back that up.

OmegaStorms

Jul 29, 2019
The game updated and seems to have an issue with all the Poor Ores blocks. It is removing all of them. I deleted the game entirely and re-installed. Same issue. 28 missing items/blocks. Essentially all the ore blocks and nuggets. I do not understand how to roll this back or resolve the issue.