[1.7.10] Material Energy^4

leeber2002

Jul 29, 2019
it closes on startup, even after following the FAQ's advice!
[13:22:34] [main/INFO]: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[13:22:34] [main/ERROR]: Unable to launch
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_71]
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) ~[?:1.7.0_71]
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_71]
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_71]
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_71]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:106) ~[launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) ~[?:1.7.0_71]
at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_71]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:98) [launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) [launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]

Did you use Java SEVEN's newest version, or the overaall newest Java version? He specifically says Java SEVEN, not java EIGHT.
In other words: https://java.com/en/download/manual_java7.jsp

If a developer goes through the trouble of pointing out a specific version of java you should use it.

It appears from those error logs that its looking for Java 7.71 class files, and they do not exist.

Nayru

Jul 29, 2019
Did you use Java SEVEN's newest version, or the overaall newest Java version? He specifically says Java SEVEN, not java EIGHT.
In other words: https://java.com/en/download/manual_java7.jsp

If a developer goes through the trouble of pointing out a specific version of java you should use it.

It appears from those error logs that its looking for Java 7.71 class files, and they do not exist.
redownloaded. no change.
EDIT: I reinstalled the FTB laucher, and it works now!

Last edited:
Reactions: leeber2002

Exterminate7532

Jul 29, 2019
After reading how to update the spatial drives I am still lost and am afraid of updating because of corruptions. Can someone please help me understand what I am supposed to be looking for and how I do it. Thanks!

John Purple

Jul 29, 2019
Alright. Travel Anchors aren't working. I can get to the Spatial IO location from other Travel Anchors, but I cannot seems to go from the Spatial IO port to anywhere else. The closest I can get to is the Reflection Pool, but if I look at it so I would be able to teleport to it, it disappears. The one directly above the Spatial IO location is obstructed. This is a massive roadblock, and it means I cannot experience the incandescent gleam it shone from the beginning.

n̶o̶t̶ ̶k̶i̶s̶s̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶u̶p̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶b̶l̶e̶m̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶i̶c̶e̶d

leeber2002

Jul 29, 2019
redownloaded. no change.
EDIT: I reinstalled the FTB laucher, and it works now!

Whelp, after updating to the most recent version of the modpack, I'm having the same issue lol. Not sure what could be causing it, have you tried downgrading modpack version to see if it's version specific?

leeber2002

Jul 29, 2019
it closes on startup, even after following the FAQ's advice!
[13:22:34] [main/INFO]: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[13:22:34] [main/ERROR]: Unable to launch
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) ~[?:1.7.0_71]
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_71]
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_71]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:106) ~[launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) ~[?:1.7.0_71]
at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_71]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:98) [launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) [launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
While I may be wrong, it seems that the problem is that it can't find the Forge tweaker...

John Purple

Jul 29, 2019
Alright. Travel Anchors aren't working. I can get to the Spatial IO location from other Travel Anchors, but I cannot seems to go from the Spatial IO port to anywhere else. The closest I can get to is the Reflection Pool, but if I look at it so I would be able to teleport to it, it disappears. The one directly above the Spatial IO location is obstructed. This is a massive roadblock, and it means I cannot experience the incandescent gleam it shone from the beginning.

n̶o̶t̶ ̶k̶i̶s̶s̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶u̶p̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶b̶l̶e̶m̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶i̶c̶e̶d
Alright, I tried deleting Material Energy^4 (the folder), and then reinstalling it, and the issue is still going on.

Killer _ Penguinz

Jul 29, 2019
I had to resort to explosives to get the metallurgy blocks in the lava under the rotunda. I just haven't done enough mining with my new Ardite pickaxe to level it up. I believe I mentioned in ME3 that I hate mods like Metallurgy, & adding Iguana Tweaks to it is just plain mean. At least I have my tinkers tools this time.

Yeah, I've been stumped on how to get the Vulcanite for ages... As well as Yellorium. I have no idea what pick to use, but I'll try an ardite pick. Problem is that I have absolutely no aluminum... Wtf?

JoshPrey

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, I've been stumped on how to get the Vulcanite for ages... As well as Yellorium. I have no idea what pick to use, but I'll try an ardite pick. Problem is that I have absolutely no aluminum... Wtf?
There is aluminium in the "Miners Delight" Underground, there should be some Aluminium Ore Berry Bushes

Killer _ Penguinz

Jul 29, 2019
There is aluminium in the "Miners Delight" Underground, there should be some Aluminium Ore Berry Bushes
Hmm, yeah that's what I was afraid of. Guess I just wasn't focused on getting the bushes (only had 4) and overlooked that I never found any ore. Is there more ore down there, too, or just the bushes?

JoshPrey

Jul 29, 2019
Wish me Luck, I probably just broke my save though :3 I hope updating the pack again fixes the template

JoshPrey

Jul 29, 2019
Wish me Luck, I probably just broke my save though :3 I hope updating the pack again fixes the template
I just dragged all the template Files since I just started and just kept the Inclusion Chamber, all other things I replaced, I hope

JoshPrey

Jul 29, 2019
So far:
Broke The Modpack
Reinstalled
Hoping for the Best xD

EDIT: I fixed it. If the spatial drives dont work, then rip

MacAisling

Popular Member
Apr 25, 2013
Kearneysville, West Virginia

I saw 1 of the youtubers find adamantine parts in a chest somewhere in the earlier rooms, but I don't remember where & I haven't gone back to clear the rooms yet. If you missed that, there are 2 other metallurgy metal blocks in the nether sphere that have to be alloyed together to make a pick good enough to get the vulcanite.

ExKali13ur

Jul 29, 2019
I saw 1 of the youtubers find adamantine parts in a chest somewhere in the earlier rooms, but I don't remember where & I haven't gone back to clear the rooms yet. If you missed that, there are 2 other metallurgy metal blocks in the nether sphere that have to be alloyed together to make a pick good enough to get the vulcanite.
I just used a Terrain Smasher, wrench and chest. I did the same for the Yellorite, Quartz. Just make sure you don't wrench it to face the chest.

Also, which dimensions should we update? I've done up to the Nethersphere^4. Have there been changes to those maps?