• Ars Magica 2

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hirix

Jul 29, 2019
Overall I am enjoying this pack, planning on adding it to our network for other players can play after things do get ironed out

Reaperjtm1

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks, I love this modpack. I am trying to understand cromaticraft, also night time is so scary, I know I can turn up the brightness, because of how dark it gets with the ambient sounds. I does crash a bit, but only when I go to close it.

Shadows_of_Fire

Jul 29, 2019
There will be major changes for v3.0 that hopefully fix many of the issues players are having. Abyssalcraft will be removed due to a known crash that is not going to be fixed unless the author returns to 1.7 development.

Last edited:

Assasin_Asha

Jul 29, 2019
So, since I'm starting a new world, delete Abyssalcraft and addons and go on? The transition to version 3 won't wreck the world much then?
As a side note, are we supposed to find CC fragments in the Ruins structures? I found a dozen of them in this floating bay with end portals and Jack-O-Lanterns.

Assasin_Asha

Jul 29, 2019
I'm fine with map resets as long as those amazing giant caves will still be there.
Seriously, I don't know what adds them but those open to the surface, all the way to lava layer caves are amazingly fun to navigate. And I usually find caving a chore.

Hirix

Jul 29, 2019
If you really want to get fancy with this pack, you can maybe change up some of the recipes for all the magic mods to require items from other mods that way you have to explore the mods out to progress :p

Shadows_of_Fire

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not sure what is taking so long. I'm trying to have it up as soon as I can, but all I can do is wait for their upload.

Assasin_Asha

Jul 29, 2019
*Half-heartedly grumbles about jealous FTB Team putting off updating a modpack because they can't make such good ones*;)

Shadows_of_Fire

Jul 29, 2019
At this point its gotten so bad that I'm about to be done with Version 3.1. I'm keeping download links to updated versions in the Frozen Nations Discord's #announcements channel.

Shadows_of_Fire

Jul 29, 2019
So it seems that the FTB Launcher has paused all updates to packs in an effort to move users to the curse launcher. I am currently in the process of migrating to the ATLauncher. I will reply to this thread when that has been completed. As always, updated versions still remain in discord until that point.

Reaperjtm1

Jul 29, 2019
I went to see if I can get it off of discord...but the #announcement says "you do not have permission to view the message history of #announcements."

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk