[1.7.10][LISTED] InfiTech 2 Modpack v3.2.21 [HQM][GregTech balanced hard-mode modpack]

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
That did not help at all.
Is it standart rule, like 512eu reactor output into 512eu trans input? Or somethig else?
I believe you just want to make sure the high voltage size can accept the output of the IC2 reactor. So if the reactor outputs 300 eu/t, you would need a transformer that can accept 512 eu/t from a single face.

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019
I am looking for a nice screenshot to be presented in IT2R background in the menu. The more stuff is shown on the image the better. Send them to me via PM in here or on discord.

Also if there is any artist willing to make a pack logo, so its not crappy like it is right now, send me PM as well.

Last edited:
C

Chriss22

I am looking for a nice screenshot to be presented in IT2R background in the menu. The more stuff is shown on the image the better. Send them to me via PM in here or on discord.

Also if there is any artist willing to make a pack logo, so its not crappy like it is right now, send me PM as well.
IT2R? the 1.10.2 pack?

btw. is there already a GT 1.10.2 Mod released? havent found anything yet.

C

Chriss22

Yes to both questions. However GT for 1.10 is getting fairly big rewrite.
hopefully no more BOOOOOM with machines XD
is there already an ETA? doesnt even matter if you say "in 2 years earlyest" just want to know a time span.

never played such a great Modpack like Infitech. first it was kinda annoying you needed so much stuff for a little advance but now most other modpacks are just boring because easy.
never found similar Modpack like this one (relating to the difficulty)

Reactions: Boshy and Pyure

neigenoir

Jul 29, 2019
But there is also this duplication bug in it -> https://github.com/ExtraCells/ExtraCells2/issues/249
and that dupe bug https://github.com/ExtraCells/ExtraCells2/issues/236
and apparently this dupe bug https://github.com/ExtraCells/ExtraCells2/issues/110
and this https://github.com/ExtraCells/ExtraCells2/issues/253

its not often that you find a mod with 5 different duplication bugs...

Hi.
can i still add extracells mod to my server? what version should i get, the last one?

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019
Hi.
can i still add extracells mod to my server? what version should i get, the last one?
You "can" the latest one most likely, but keep in mind that recipes will be in some cases unbalanced. There is somewhere a script for extracells gregified recipes, but I have no idea where exactly. You could search this forum thread, it is possiable that I posted in at some point.

Batch2

Jul 29, 2019
I'm trying to play Age of Engineering but all I think when I play is how much it pales in comparison to InfiTech2. InfiTech makes all the mods feel like they belong together as one big unified mod. Age of Engineering to me now feels like okay you HAVE to do this one mode first, then this one, then the next. But yet I feel like I should try some variety. I can't wait till Infitech 3 comes out.

C

Chriss22

I'm trying to play Age of Engineering but all I think when I play is how much it pales in comparison to InfiTech2. InfiTech makes all the mods feel like they belong together as one big unified mod. Age of Engineering to me now feels like okay you HAVE to do this one mode first, then this one, then the next. But yet I feel like I should try some variety. I can't wait till Infitech 3 comes out.
yea im playing AoE too and kinda have to agree. but Infitech was mainly based on Gregtech which covers almost everything you would need.
AoE doesnt really have a huge main mod. i see it a bit like Infinity Evolved Expert Mode just a bit different.

Mikhail Krutov

Jul 29, 2019
2 questions:

1) Anyone has experience of adding ChromatiCraft to the mix? Does it play well?

2) What are some good IT2 base builds I could look at on YT? Viewed Joe Vegenance, Jason's LP and some others still lack talent in building stuff, which takes some fun away

EconBrony

Jul 29, 2019
2 questions:
2) What are some good IT2 base builds I could look at on YT? Viewed Joe Vegenance, Jason's LP and some others still lack talent in building stuff, which takes some fun away

These builds are from InfiTech 2u: Fear the Night, but the pack is really close, you would have access to most the blocks we've used in our builds

Kataiser

Jul 29, 2019
2 questions:

1) Anyone has experience of adding ChromatiCraft to the mix? Does it play well?

I wish. A pack with GT and Reika's mods working well together would be beautiful. ChC won't directly crash the game or anything, but there are some serious compatibility and design issues with GT.

First, using the NEI reverse lookup key will lock up your game for several minutes the first time you do it in a given session, because ChC recalculates all the element values for items based on recipes... and GT's recipes are, of course, kinda convoluted. Second, there's the Crystal Furnace, which doubles smelting output; it's specifically designed to not double dusts, to avoid easy material duplication, but there is no such restriction on GT's smelting-recycling recipes, e.g. plates -> ingots. Third, with no recipe tweaks it'd just be kinda silly, because ChC is balanced around a much higher level of player power.

Reactions: Jason McRay

AtP

Jul 29, 2019
How to transform ic2 eu to greg eu? I play in Infitech 2 and wiki said it works with the transformers... but nothing works! How to solve? Can anyone help me?

THX

AtP

Jul 29, 2019
I tried it with a ic2 generator and geo generator. Didnt see to work tbh.. Used an lv transformer of ic2 and a low voltage one of gregtech :-/
Also, how to combine ic2 power without cables/power cables? I cant have more then 1 connected to a transformer it seems hmm..

G

Greyfell309

Hi. Is there no way to get tungsten other than GT? Because that take a huge amount of time and energy.

MarcNemesis

Jul 29, 2019
I tried it with a ic2 generator and geo generator. Didnt see to work tbh.. Used an lv transformer of ic2 and a low voltage one of gregtech :-/
Also, how to combine ic2 power without cables/power cables? I cant have more then 1 connected to a transformer it seems hmm..
Try inverting the transformer.

Hi. Is there no way to get tungsten other than GT? Because that take a huge amount of time and energy.
Simple answer: no.

Edit: Also, if energy is a concern to process tungsten, then you may wanna upgrade gour energy system.