[1.7.10][LISTED] InfiTech 2 Modpack v3.2.21 [HQM][GregTech balanced hard-mode modpack]

DenTommes

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys!

I currently try to get into a new game, but I hate searching for the first tin and copper veins. is anyone willing to share his seed and the location of a few deposits?

M

Minuart

What can be done with this problem? 2017-03-07_23.47.19.png

M

Minuart

Hey guys!

I currently try to get into a new game, but I hate searching for the first tin and copper veins. is anyone willing to share his seed and the location of a few deposits?
create the same world in creative. with a scanner from indastrialcraft 2 find them .

C

Chriss22

I wonder is it even posible to fully automate everything with ME Network and Gregtech?
Normal machines works fine but what about machines with more than 3 outputs or fluid output/input?
Havent noticed the Fluid Expansion for AE so i dont have an idea if or how that could be done.

MarcNemesis

Jul 29, 2019
I wonder is it even posible to fully automate everything with ME Network and Gregtech?
Normal machines works fine but what about machines with more than 3 outputs or fluid output/input?
Havent noticed the Fluid Expansion for AE so i dont have an idea if or how that could be done.
For Fluid, you could use P2P Tunnel. Though i'm saying this blindly as i don't know what your attempting to do. The general idea is that you can do almost anything with AE2.

A

Agrax

Hello, fellows! The only way to fully automate a treefarm in this modpack is by using thaumcraft golems? Or is there any gregtech...ish way to do it?

C

Chriss22

For Fluid, you could use P2P Tunnel. Though i'm saying this blindly as i don't know what your attempting to do. The general idea is that you can do almost anything with AE2.
Well for example if i want to automate titan production i need a pretty long chain of fluids. Put 3 items in a machine to get 1 fluid out then put that fluid in another machine together with an item to get another item out.

Hello, fellows! The only way to fully automate a treefarm in this modpack is by using thaumcraft golems? Or is there any gregtech...ish way to do it?
i use forestry. works pretty good

A

Alven4

Yes, it has to be possible if you are not counting multiblocks. Multiblock auto maintenance requires things that cannot be obtained fully automatically with Gregtech and AE, I think.
With fluids, you can always store them in cells or universal cells and empty/fill the cells with fluid canning machines/input hatches. This way you can precisely control fluids but sometimes you may need to do bigger recipes at once to not use non-integer amount of cells.

Set the maximum quality, but that does not change .
Did you try changing Minecraft graphic settings? Try switching GUI size, performance options (from fast to fancy...). If that doesn't help, I have no idea and I recommend submitting Github issue.

MarcNemesis

Jul 29, 2019
A more complicated & end game way is also Pneumaticcraft drone i believe. Though i cannot confirm at 100% considering i haven't tried them yet.

Last edited:
C

Chriss22

Yes, it has to be possible if you are not counting multiblocks. Multiblock auto maintenance requires things that cannot be obtained fully automatically with Gregtech and AE, I think.
With fluids, you can always store them in cells or universal cells and empty/fill the cells with fluid canning machines/input hatches. This way you can precisely control fluids but sometimes you may need to do bigger recipes at once to not use non-integer amount of cells.

hm worth a try to see if i can fully automate a recipe with filling/emptying cells with the canner

The only problem i see here is if a item has more than 3 outputs since a Crafting Pattern can only contain 9 inputs and 3 outputs
Would have to use 2 different patterns like:
Bauxite Dust will output Rutile, Aluminium, Oxygen cells and liquid Hydrogen so i have to make 1 Pattern with: 39 Bauxite dust in, 2 Rutile 16 Aluminium and 11 Oxygen Cells out and another recipe with 39 Bauxite Dust in, 10 hydrogen Cells out.

Edit: No i dont think that can work.
I would have to tell the ME it should put empty cells in the Canner but the dust in the electrolyzer and i dont know how that should be posible.

The chain should be like this:
I need tungsten. That is made out of Tungstate with 7b of hydrogen.
i can get 10 hydrogen out of 39 Bauxite.

So i would have to make a recipe with 39 Bauxite and 21 cells in to get 10 Hydrogen out. But it shouldnt put all the Cells into the Electrolyzer since only 11 is needed for the oxygen which is output as cell directly. 10 cells should be put into the canner because the hydrogen will be in a liquid form.
And thats the problem i just dont have an idea how this should be posible

with the liquid expansion to AE everything would work so perfectly

Last edited:
A

Agrax

A more complicated & end game way is also Pneumaticcraft drone i believe. Though i cannot confirm at 100% considering i haven't tried them yet.

I already got it figured on test flat world. Some forestry (multifarm... i'd use more fertilizer tho), enderIO pipes for sorting apples and saps from the wood (coz i dont really understand gregtech item filter block), next a chest, coke ovens (/pyrolyze oven later on), compressor and i've got sexy compressed charcoal for feeding my pet boiler :D

Last edited:

MarcNemesis

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone had an issue where their ME Network GUI would close when selecting a itme to auto-craft? I've looked all arround and can't find a solution to this problem. It works fine in creative but when i tried to reproduce my test setup in multiplayer, it simply close the GUI whenever i choose a item to craft.

It was working fine yesterday when i've set it up. But now all of a sudden, it simply won't work. Yet, nothing has change.

Power is not a problem,
Storage is not a problem,

I've looked on Github but could not find an answer. The closest issue i found to my problem was #2444 on AE2 Github in case you want to have a glimpse of the problem.

Edit: Dunno how..it fixed itself on it's own. I went back to the main menu and was cursing silently while watching Netflix and when i went back to try something else, it was working.

Edit 2:
- I seem to have found the culprit. I used an IC2 Teleporter and when i came back to my base. My network was buging again as described above.

Last edited:

Celestialphoenix

Too Much Free Time
Nov 9, 2012
Tartarus.. I mean at work. Same thing really.
hm worth a try to see if i can fully automate a recipe with filling/emptying cells with the canner
In short; try breaking the recipe down to smaller steps, and automating individual machines.

The only problem i see here is if a item has more than 3 outputs since a Crafting Pattern can only contain 9 inputs and 3 outputs
Would have to use 2 different patterns like:
Bauxite Dust will output Rutile, Aluminium, Oxygen cells and liquid Hydrogen so i have to make 1 Pattern with: 39 Bauxite dust in, 2 Rutile 16 Aluminium and 11 Oxygen Cells out and another recipe with 39 Bauxite Dust in, 10 hydrogen Cells out.
Set up a dedicated machine for processing bauxite and dump it through as you acquire it. Store hydrogen/oxygen in some large steel tanks- you'll need those gases for other things anyway.
If you want to be a smart-arse;
set something up to export bauxite in single lumps of 39 dust- freeing your machinery for other processes. (such as splitting gemstone dusts).
and use a level detector to measure the amount of hydrogen in the tank, when it drops below a certain level activate a renewable/alternate hydrogen source (such as splitting water). Buildcraft gates work quite well for this.
The chain should be like this:
I need tungsten. That is made out of Tungstate with 7b of hydrogen.
i can get 10 hydrogen out of 39 Bauxite.

So i would have to make a recipe with 39 Bauxite and 21 cells in to get 10 Hydrogen out. But it shouldn't put all the Cells into the Electrolyzer since only 11 is needed for the oxygen which is output as cell directly. 10 cells should be put into the canner because the hydrogen will be in a liquid form.
And thats the problem i just dont have an idea how this should be posible
Use a separate channel to keep the canner filled with cells, and export filled cells as needed (machine doesn't auto output). Or programme this as a separate recipe (empty cell → hydrogen cell).
The tungsten recipe then simplifies to tungstate + 7 hydrogen cells.

with the liquid expansion to AE everything would work so perfectly
If you have sufficient tin, just can everything and ram it all into item drives :)

C

Chriss22

In short; try breaking the recipe down to smaller steps, and automating individual machines.

Set up a dedicated machine for processing bauxite and dump it through as you acquire it. Store hydrogen/oxygen in some large steel tanks- you'll need those gases for other things anyway.
If you want to be a smart-arse;
set something up to export bauxite in single lumps of 39 dust- freeing your machinery for other processes. (such as splitting gemstone dusts).
and use a level detector to measure the amount of hydrogen in the tank, when it drops below a certain level activate a renewable/alternate hydrogen source (such as splitting water). Buildcraft gates work quite well for this.

Use a separate channel to keep the canner filled with cells, and export filled cells as needed (machine doesn't auto output). Or programme this as a separate recipe (empty cell → hydrogen cell).
The tungsten recipe then simplifies to tungstate + 7 hydrogen cells.

If you have sufficient tin, just can everything and ram it all into item drives :)
i still dont think i can automate everything without using 1 machine for 1 or max 2 recipes.