[1.7.10][LISTED] InfiTech 2 Modpack v3.2.21 [HQM][GregTech balanced hard-mode modpack]

Zeyad_001

Mar 18, 2014
Pretty sure this is a noob question. I'm new to GT and only been playing infi2 for a few days. Im at the point where I need to either hunt for diamonds, or farm obsidian to use in a compressor for diamonds. Obsi and Diamond are both mining level 3. What tool material would I use for that? As far as I can tell the iron pick doesn't harvest diamond. I had planned on using TC shards for a mining level 3 pick but that requires me to macerate wood (which quires diamonds)

Am I missing something? Bread crumb pls.

Cobalt is level 3, which is minable by a level one pickaxe. Thaumium is level 3 which you can get from alchemy. Also you may not of seen a recipe for getting wood pulp from wood and a mortar/knife. I think the thaumcraft shard picks require a thaumium rod. Those are the common options for mining your first diamond. Ofcourse you could find a ton of small diamond ores which may drop a diamond and build a diamond pick from there or use explosives to get the ore blocks.

E

Ewind

Another stupid question : do we need a pump to get out steam from a railcraft tank using gregtech pipe?

ele360

Jul 29, 2019
Cobalt is level 3, which is minable by a level one pickaxe. Thaumium is level 3 which you can get from alchemy. Also you may not of seen a recipe for getting wood pulp from wood and a mortar/knife. I think the thaumcraft shard picks require a thaumium rod. Those are the common options for mining your first diamond. Ofcourse you could find a ton of small diamond ores which may drop a diamond and build a diamond pick from there or use explosives to get the ore blocks.

I didn't see the recipe for getting wood pulp from the mortar, I am officially unstuck. Thanks, im gonna go with leveling TC for the thaumium rod

H

Herrminator1994

Is it possible to even remotely automate killing the wither now? Or at a minimum confine it somewhat?

EconBrony

Jul 29, 2019
Is it possible to even remotely automate killing the wither now? Or at a minimum confine it somewhat?
Not that I know of with the Hardcore wither mod enabled. The wither can literally teleport over and over again once you've killed it a few times. Its quite the fight to take it down now.

P

PutinsChest

You could try killing it in an ae2 spatial cell dimension, it would be confined to the size of the cell. I haven't personally tried it but I don't see why it wouldn't work

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

E

Ewind

No, railcraft tanks do autooutput on the bottom side. Even quite fast. 20,000L/sec(1Bucket/Tick) afaik.
Sorry to insist, but when doing as in the screenshot, machines don't start and if I start them with an ender IO pipe then switch to gregtech pipe, they display an error due to lack of steam. Any idea ?

upload_2017-3-1_0-3-42.png

Blood Asp

Jul 29, 2019
Thats the side, not the bottom. Sides have to be pumped, but work as input and output. The top only works as input.

H

Herrminator1994

Man does the assembly line ever require a lot of annealed copper. I've got six of my ten EBF's churning it out, and it's still taking some time.

A

Alven4

Is there any way how to disable nausea from radioactivity? It is causing me headaches and medical problems whenever I accidentally get some radioactive materials. NoNausea mod isn't working for this.

MarcNemesis

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any way how to disable nausea from radioactivity? It is causing me headaches and medical problems whenever I accidentally get some radioactive materials. NoNausea mod isn't working for this.
I don't know how to disable it config-wise but you could do it the legit way which is by using a full hazmat suit.
-Scuba Helmet
-Hazmat Chestplate
-Hazmat legging
-Rubber boots

Reactions: Boshy
C

Chriss22

Why the hell do machine explosions have to be so strong? i accidently put a lv machine on a mv cable and the whole world blews up. Why not increase it so the whole universe explodes. would be more realistic

MarcNemesis

Jul 29, 2019
Why the hell do machine explosions have to be so strong? i accidently put a lv machine on a mv cable and the whole world blews up. Why not increase it so the whole universe explodes. would be more realistic
You could always disable them in the config...but then it wouldn't be as fun. Explosions sucks. Explosions make you angry. Explosions make you learn. Anyone else wanna join the Explosion cult? There is a measely fee of a few machines to joins. :p

C

Chriss22

But why so strong? and the damage is kinda random. blew up machines like 10 blocks away but one machine just 3 blocks away is still standing

Kinda took all the motivation to play on. Why cant it at least just explode when you use it? so a little mistake like placing a machine and not noticing there is a cable aside it wouldnt be that bad because you could still notice it before you use it.
But you place it and booooooom

Last edited: