[1.7.10][LISTED] InfiTech 2 Modpack v3.2.21 [HQM][GregTech balanced hard-mode modpack]

Haiya-Dragon

Jul 29, 2019
The lapis block has to be underneath the apiary. I also put them about around the apiary. Lapis (spirit and clay) took the longest for me to get for some reason. They are attainable without genindustry.

That was it! Put the block under the apiary and lo and behold, the lapis bees start appearing :D

T

targetingyou78

simple, you mine 2 blocks ahead, toss it and a 3x3 area is cleared! That is a simple thing gt6 has that i would love, on gt6 there a tool to insert things (rods/dynamite) on block, one with a deep, so i could place the dynamite direct on the center and have that 27 blocks harvest without using my pickaxe.
OMG that would be an amazing tool! To put the dynamite one bolck in with a tool would have changed the whole game. I actually setup an automatic dynamite maker that I just fed rods and string to and pumped out dynamite early on. To date it's my favorite way of mining! It would feel so cool to mine out holes every 3 squares and connect them all up with the dynomate and then blow them all up at once and watch the whole vien come down at once.

U

UNG_God

OMG that would be an amazing tool!

well if you ever have the willpower to play gt6, i believe you can do that there.

On a side note about quest, i think the quest that requires the bosses of galacticraft, to be there from the beggining, i made a lot of of travel before making the quests for item i dont use there, as to asgaard said, it is more easy to bring a good supply of oxygen than setting up a base (if you dont do like i did and dont actually needs that).

U

UNG_God

it is kind, just not enjoyable , at least to my taste, the author is play testing it atm, so many updates with balances might come.

you can watch this YT , he is the only one i know that is "playing" with gt6 , but i dont like the stream like style.

Galacticraft quest are really annoying, after i am already able to go to the belt, i decided to make the quest go on, but the more i made them, more "useless" thing i build , and only now it is requesting the head of the bosses, way too late. Also i tripped on other thing so heavily nerfed on recipe that makes it almost useless because most people will not get that far, the energy beam stuff, idk what is so op on it to make it require a LuV component, i can only see it to carry rf, so conduit are already lossless.
Anyway with the last updates, naquad kind of lost any purpose aside being fuel, some recipe still uses it, but after you get there, there is no more need to make those things, unless you are the 0.0001% of the people who play this pack and actually gets there.

T

targetingyou78

Quick question, when did the recipe for covering a tin wire with Rubber get removed form the assembler?

asb3pe

Jul 29, 2019
What happens to my Large Diesel Engine if its running and the Battery Buffer attached to the output is full and the power has nowhere to go? Will it blow up? Will it stop and wait for the batteries to drop? Or will it just keep on running and wasting fuel but nothing else bad will happen? I'm on a server and am afraid to experiment. And it's too much work to make the whole setup in creative, easier to just ask the question. lol

S

Sven "flamestrider"

What happens to my Large Diesel Engine if its running and the Battery Buffer attached to the output is full and the power has nowhere to go? Will it blow up? Will it stop and wait for the batteries to drop? Or will it just keep on running and wasting fuel but nothing else bad will happen? I'm on a server and am afraid to experiment. And it's too much work to make the whole setup in creative, easier to just ask the question. lol
It should probably just keep running and void the output, that's what my large steam turbine does... I can't see why the diesel engine should be different.

MarcNemesis

Jul 29, 2019
Thx kindly. I got that impression myself, I was just a bit surprised when I saw results coming in with no pipe extended yet.
I was gonna imply that about the pipe but i wasn't sure anymore whether or not it used a pipe on the controller layer since it won't start without pipes.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I was gonna imply that about the pipe but i wasn't sure anymore whether or not it used a pipe on the controller layer since it won't start without pipes.
Which in turn made for a weird decision for me: I too don't know if a pipe is "used" for level 1, so I wasn't sure whether I wanted to put 6 pipes or 7 into the controller (went with 7 ultimately)

Not much sense in putting in a full stack since I really only care about the height of a specific vein...notwithstanding that the range is so large that I hit 3 different veins on my first run.

starwolf

Jul 29, 2019
I've finally made it to the asteroid belt, and began my hunt for naquadah. I've searched every GT gen asteroid within about 4k from my landing point, and cannot find any. Looking into the WorldGeneration.cfg, it says it's enabled for asteroid dimension, but the spawn height seems to be set at 10-60 on the y axis. I can't find anything spawning below y=60. Can someone confirm that naquadah is spawning at all? I'm starting to think something is screwy. I'm used to the hunt for tin and such, I don't mind it being rare, but I'm concerned it's not spawning at all in my world.

So in short, is Naquadah ore totally disabled in the current version? I used to find it on mars and the end I think.

Last edited:
C

ColdComfort

Galacticraft quest are really annoying, after i am already able to go to the belt, i decided to make the quest go on, but the more i made them, more "useless" thing i build , and only now it is requesting the head of the bosses, way too late. Also i tripped on other thing so heavily nerfed on recipe that makes it almost useless because most people will not get that far, the energy beam stuff, idk what is so op on it to make it require a LuV component, i can only see it to carry rf, so conduit are already lossless.
Anyway with the last updates, naquad kind of lost any purpose aside being fuel, some recipe still uses it, but after you get there, there is no more need to make those things, unless you are the 0.0001% of the people who play this pack and actually gets there.

Have you noticed a change in how common ore asteroids are? (That is, GT ore asteroids?) I only seem to find one every few thousand blocks, which makes trying to find Naquadah veins ridiculous now.

I've finally made it to the asteroid belt, and began my hunt for naquadah. I've searched every GT gen asteroid within about 4k from my landing point, and cannot find any. Looking into the WorldGeneration.cfg, it says it's enabled for asteroid dimension, but the spawn height seems to be set at 10-60 on the y axis. I can't find anything spawning below y=60. Can someone confirm that naquadah is spawning at all? I'm starting to think something is screwy. I'm used to the hunt for tin and such, I don't mind it being rare, but I'm concerned it's not spawning at all in my world.

So in short, is Naquadah ore totally disabled in the current version? I used to find it on mars and the end I think.

I'm running into the same issue; the asteroids seem much rarer now, and I've gone 7k in every direction, and found mostly aluminum, magnetite, and tin. :/

Last edited: