[1.7.10][LISTED] InfiTech 2 Modpack v3.2.21 [HQM][GregTech balanced hard-mode modpack]

K

Korpyc

Hi people, please prompt how to create heavy duty alloy ingot, nei doesn't show the recipe, and the old version of the recipe doesn't work. Thanks!

R

RomaEcho

it is really the first? anyway looks good, may copy it later. as posted later on you can exchange one quad rod for an iridium reflector to use even less uranium.

I didn't invented the sheme, just copied. Thanks for idea about reflector, but as I understand they have to change as fuel rods and I don't know how to organise automatic exchange of two tipes of items. Now it's simply works with me export and import bus.

Joel Falk

Jul 29, 2019
Gregtech iridium reflectors are indestructable, never have to be changed however are a bit pricy. Well worth to do it though as it vastly improves the efficiency of the reactor. Especially if you are using 5x5x5 reactors

R

RomaEcho

Gregtech iridium reflectors are indestructable, never have to be changed however are a bit pricy. Well worth to do it though as it vastly improves the efficiency of the reactor. Especially if you are using 5x5x5 reactors

Thanks, then necessarily will use them.

Edit: well, replacing any of fuel rod by iridium reflector decrease eu output to 480eu/t (from 640) and I'm not so good understand compositions of reactors in order to compose reflector otherwise, so leave 4 rods for now.

Last edited:

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019
Hi people, please prompt how to create heavy duty alloy ingot, nei doesn't show the recipe, and the old version of the recipe doesn't work. Thanks!
Currently bugged in GT integration.
Workaround:
Try to add this line at the end of galacticraft.zs script file in Scripts folder:
<ore:compressedAluminium>.addAll(<ore:compressedAluminum>);

MarcNemesis

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if it should be reported here or elsewhere so i'll give it a try.

Builder's Wand has no effect while in Adventure mode o_O

T

tastyquarks

hey could you update nuclear control in the next release? no matter how many times i delete and reinstall it 2.4.0 always crashes during launch. other versions work fine but i cant log in to my server with them

MarcNemesis

Jul 29, 2019
Should that really be so surprising? Adventure mode doesn't let you place blocks.
Actually, yes it does. Adventure mode simply doesn't let you pick up block without using the correct tools. (i.e: You cannot dig up dirt using a pickaxe or axe or fist. You need to use a shovel or a tool that has the Shovel ability.)

A lot of mods are not supporting Adventure mode. So.... don't even try to report it anywhere :D
That explains a lot :p (Industrial Grafter, Builder's Wand and probably more to come)

McFrugal

Jul 29, 2019
My Brewing Machine is acting weird. I put in a valid recipe and it takes like 20 seconds for it to start working.

R

RomaEcho

Prompt please range trigger from nuclear control is able to detect energy value from gt battery buffer?

Last edited:

McFrugal

Jul 29, 2019
Create it with GT brewing? Pretty sure it's just a process of fermenting dark beer, like how you ferment beer to get dark beer.

I got my brewer working, and you don't make dark beer by fermenting beer. Maybe gregtech brewing changed or something, but now dark beer is made by fermenting hops juice while regular beer is made by fermenting wheaty hops juice.

danirpg

Jul 29, 2019
What happen with diesel generated by pneumaticcraft, i cant use in diesel generator and to make nitro diesel

Phoenix_the_II

Jul 29, 2019
Everytime I stop and start the server... I need to delete HQM folder in world data dir, and HQM edit quest progress back in...

This is getting annoying! Is there any other fix that I could use?

java.lang.NullPointerException
at hardcorequesting.QuestingData.<init>(QuestingData.java:524) ~[QuestingData.class:?]
at hardcorequesting.QuestingData.readAllData(QuestingData.java:502) ~[QuestingData.class:?]
at hardcorequesting.QuestingData$1.read(QuestingData.java:408) ~[QuestingData$1.class:?]
at hardcorequesting.network.FileHelper.loadData(FileHelper.java:107) ~[FileHelper.class:?]
at hardcorequesting.QuestingData.load(QuestingData.java:438) ~[QuestingData.class:?]
at hardcorequesting.WorldEventListener.onLoad(WorldEventListener.java:23) ~[WorldEventListener.class:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_737_WorldEventListener_onLoad_Load.invoke(.dynamic) ~[?:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:54) ~[ASMEventHandler.class:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:140) ~[EventBus.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71247_a(MinecraftServer.java:230) ~[MinecraftServer.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:258) ~[lt.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:387) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685) [li.class:?]

C

ColdComfort

Covers protect machinery from rain, and solar panel is cover. I made solar roof, and it works fine without glass protection. I use this construction: 4x4 field, 16 solar panels (1 V), 1 ULV 9 slots battery buffer and 1 EV transformer for step-up to transfer (optional). 15 solar pannels on red alloy cables and 1 on battery buffer in the middle(?), transformer under BatBuff. You can use any tier BatBuff, the only problem is making 8-9 batteries for each section, although there is IC2 batteries which cheaper than GT ones - battery capacity is not important - it only needs to collect 16 amps from solar panels.

Playing around with some solar, but I don't understand how this would work... The panel generates 1 EU/t, but the wires cost 1 EU/block to transmit power, so then, isn't the net input 0?

MarcNemesis

Jul 29, 2019
Playing around with some solar, but I don't understand how this would work... The panel generates 1 EU/t, but the wires cost 1 EU/block to transmit power, so then, isn't the net input 0?
Red alloy wire have a 0EU/t lost per meter. So you can transfer ULV power over any distance with no lost.

Markhor

Jul 29, 2019
Are there ways of cutting down trees in one go, aside from Thaumcraft's Axe of the Stream? (been babied by VeinMiner)..