[1.7.10][LISTED] InfiTech 2 Modpack v3.2.21 [HQM][GregTech balanced hard-mode modpack]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

DenTommes

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, I was wondering if there was a faster way to get edible salt than filling a bucket with water and crafting with it in the inventory?

F

flaberd

There is. You just need to flip through all the pages, because it shows all the guide books in the list.

The recipe is Book, Stone, Any Ore, Ink sac
Thanks for the answer. But there is no craft. And Nei object is a craft to it no

D

Difficulty=Fun

If only there was a way to turn the output of electricity on the generators (Diesel, Steam, Gas) from Gregtech to point down, would make some builds look a lot better

BrickVoid

Dec 2, 2012
Thanks for the answer. But there is no craft. And Nei object is a craft to it no

If you place the items as specified in a crafting grid, you should get the GT Ore Guide Book. If you don't get that when attempting to craft it, please post a screenshot of what you are seeing and using in the crafting grid when attempting the recipe.

Are you on a single-player server, or on multiplayer with some of your friends? If the latter, perhaps the problem is that the ore guide book recipe has been disabled. Also, your English doesn't seem too good. "But there is no craft." What, exactly, are you saying here? Can you be more specific?

Cheers ...

BrickVoid

S

Sven "flamestrider"

If only there was a way to turn the output of electricity on the generators (Diesel, Steam, Gas) from Gregtech to point down, would make some builds look a lot better
you could always "dress" the first wire with metal plates... might make it look nicer ;)

stuned

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, I was wondering if there was a faster way to get edible salt than filling a bucket with water and crafting with it in the inventory?

a good way is to use the forestry crafting table.You put in 16 Buckets of water and with one klick you got your salt.Its not automated but its a solid early way solution.

DenTommes

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Guys! I'm wondering what the best pump for getting all that tasty BC oil would be. I usually just use the BC pump, but it's been disabled in the new versions of the pack. The only alternative I'm aware of is the pneumaticcraft gas lift. But that thing has some drawbacks. most notably the fact that it can't pump past a certain range, which would mean I'd need to relocate the pump and block off a lot of water, as most of the springs I've found so far are in the ocean.

Also, I was looking at the new ways to refine the oil and took a look at the spreadsheet linked in the first post (for quick reference). I decided to try out the Steam to Methane way for early power generation.

I guess I'm supposed to build turbines to power the different machines, and using the ashes from the boilers to provide the required carbon. But will the amount of ashes created be enough to satisfy the needs for the Methane production? Where can I get the needed carbon from if the production won't be enough or If I'm going to use Lava boilers to automate the steam production more easily?

Thx for the help with the edible salt!

JoFlash Studios

Jul 29, 2019
Hey all,

I'm unable to get plungers to work on gt machines with fluid in their input tanks. Is there any way to clear them out without breaking and replacing them?

D

Difficulty=Fun

you could always "dress" the first wire with metal plates... might make it look nicer ;)

Well I would do that, but unfortunately there's no Marble covers for the wire (feature to add?), and I just would of liked to have a line of five turbines with outputs pointing down so that all of their turbine faces would face outwards, found another way to do it though

U

UNG_God

Well since you said to leave a video if we are making one, so i will try my luck.

playing the game, made me think of the past, and i am kind of nostalgic to gt4, so much fun i had, still sad that bloodyaspen did not bring the redstone display (or scale if you prefer) back, it was cool to be able to see things working from far.

Reactions: SolManX
F

flaberd

If you place the items as specified in a crafting grid, you should get the GT Ore Guide Book. If you don't get that when attempting to craft it, please post a screenshot of what you are seeing and using in the crafting grid when attempting the recipe.

Are you on a single-player server, or on multiplayer with some of your friends? If the latter, perhaps the problem is that the ore guide book recipe has been disabled. Also, your English doesn't seem too good. "But there is no craft." What, exactly, are you saying here? Can you be more specific?

Cheers ...

BrickVoid
Снимок экрана от 2016-08-02 17-43-401.png

S

Sven "flamestrider"

- crop - Where can I get the needed carbon from if the production won't be enough or If I'm going to use Lava boilers to automate the steam production more easily?

Thx for the help with the edible salt!
There is a lot of carbon in sugarcane.

AeroWulf

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any way to get Optifine to work with this pack? My computer can barely run it so I'd like to be able to turn down the graphics more.

MarcNemesis

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any way to get Optifine to work with this pack? My computer can barely run it so I'd like to be able to turn down the graphics more.
Yes. Download it and put it in your mod folders. Then lunch the game.

If your using a texture pack. I recommend removing that first.