[1.7.10][LISTED] InfiTech 2 Modpack v3.2.21 [HQM][GregTech balanced hard-mode modpack]

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Guys,

can anybody tell me an alternative source for nebriscum? I checked the code for infinity core and found only precouse catalyst, chrome-osmiridium and magic catalyst, which all need platin or iridium to produce.

Thx,
Sin
Platinum, Osmium, Mc Guffium (if you find any in chests)

F

FutureCode

Hey Guys,

can anybody tell me an alternative source for nebriscum? I checked the code for infinity core and found only precouse catalyst, chrome-osmiridium and magic catalyst, which all need platin or iridium to produce.

Thx,
Sin

Well, why not check GT source code? It's a GT added aspect after all.

Garthor

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Guys,

Thx,
Sin

Mana Beans.

T

tagger124

I had a few problems with a few machines on 3.2.10.1 (beta). the electric blast furnace (MV) is setup exactly how it suppose to. it has enough power. it flicks on and off and consumes the materials I put into it. I tried using infinite batteries nothing. worked fine when the EBF was LV.

Advanced electrolyzers and advance centrifuge don't do anything. I set them up with a lot of power, liquids. no response from the machine. tried different materials nothing.

none of the advanced machines work.
basic machines work perfectly
is this a bug or something. been going at it for like 4 hours.
is there a config file I have to tweak?

anyone got an answer for this??

Xavion

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Guys,

Thx,
Sin
Make apple juice out of enchanted golden apples, lets you get 24 nebrisum per enchanted golden apple that way.

sprAngles

Jul 29, 2019
anyone got an answer for this??
Are you providing MV energy to these machines? Best to do so with copper cables and/or MV battery buffers.

That's the only thing I can think of without screenshots, unless you're using wrong recipes which I highly doubt.

T

tagger124

Are you providing MV energy to these machines? Best to do so with copper cables and/or MV battery buffers.

That's the only thing I can think of without screenshots, unless you're using wrong recipes which I highly doubt.
I am using MV battery buffs with all type of batteries no luck. I also tried copper cables and different cables too. nothing

S

Sven "flamestrider"

and you've done all the obvious stuff, like pick up and replace the machines(moving them out of that chunk), reinstall the modpack from scratch(excepting your world ofc) Since noone has answered you with a quick answer as of yet you need to supply more info so that we can troubleshoot better ;)

C

ColdComfort

all advanced machines are having this problems. basic work perfectly
Can you post some screenshots of your setup?

How are you powering the MV battery buffer? What type of batteries are you using in it? (Note that buffers have an "invisible" storage of their own, which needs to fill before they will charge batteries inside them.)

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019
Make sure that you are using correct batteries in buffers, you are taking energy loss into an account.

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

onsp

Jul 29, 2019
wooohoo its working! NItro diesel from wood =) Thx for guide and awesome pack! And thx devco for stable server!
2016-06-29_07.24.28.png
But how you organize energy grid system from many sources of energy production to many kinds of different voltage machines? Turbo diesel generator connected to HV bat bufferx4 and then it feed all system with transformers, but when i want connect it to the other system, EV buffer with lapotrons for example, all energy flow to lapotrons and diesel line goes off. That why i love GT. Not freakin easy like other tech mods =)

Reactions: Sven "flamestrider"

Batch2

Jul 29, 2019
wooohoo its working! NItro diesel from wood =) Thx for guide and awesome pack! And thx devco for stable server!
View attachment 28732
But how you organize energy grid system from many sources of energy production to many kinds of different voltage machines? Turbo diesel generator connected to HV bat bufferx4 and then it feed all system with transformers, but when i want connect it to the other system, EV buffer with lapotrons for example, all energy flow to lapotrons and diesel line goes off. That why i love GT. Not freakin easy like other tech mods =)

Oh so this is a viable option? I just got my first nitro diesel setup going and wasn't sure if the energy cost of oil production from wood would make it worth it. What kind of tree farm are you using?

Last edited:

Ultimaheart4

Jul 29, 2019
big question ive been searching everywhere for another source of nebrism but what thing other then platinum has it? ive tried every form of platinum even machines... anyone have a list of items that could contain it?

Xavion

Jul 29, 2019
big question ive been searching everywhere for another source of nebrism but what thing other then platinum has it? ive tried every form of platinum even machines... anyone have a list of items that could contain it?
Platinum and similarly rare metals like iridium and osmium, in addition GT apple juice made from notch apples has 8 nebrisum per bottle and you get 3 bottles per apple.

onsp

Jul 29, 2019
Oh so this is a viable option? I just got my first nitro diesel setup going and wasn't sure if the energy cost of oil production from wood would make it worth it. What kind of tree farm are you using?
Its setup from @Joel Falk spreadsheet http://prnt.sc/azj5um
I didnt run it constantly, cuz iam noob and dont know how save energy from this circle. Maybe loop of transformers with battery buffers for storage? But i cant imagine yet how connect few energy production lines to it without booom
Forestry farm on stirling engine.

Ultimaheart4

Jul 29, 2019
Platinum and similarly rare metals like iridium and osmium, in addition GT apple juice made from notch apples has 8 nebrisum per bottle and you get 3 bottles per apple.
so i need what machine to make golden apple into the apple juice?

i got it, its in a brewing machine. weird my nei doesnt show that recipe.

Last edited:

Stroam

Jul 29, 2019
so two things, trying to get the research note for ichor pickaxe makes me crash every time. No crash log generated. Just says " A fatal error has occurred, this connection is terminated ". Works fine in single player, already made sure that server files and client files/configs match.

Also when ever I try to get the research notes for ichor strapped wand, bottomless pouch, or ichor robes it says research added to your inventory, but then console says you lack the required knowledge to understand this.

Last edited: