[1.7.10][LISTED] InfiTech 2 Modpack v3.2.21 [HQM][GregTech balanced hard-mode modpack]

Ultimaheart4

Jul 29, 2019
question is there any good way to get lucrum? other then gold or silver? i mean i could really use a crop that might have it?

Xavion

Jul 29, 2019
question is there any good way to get lucrum? other then gold or silver? i mean i could really use a crop that might have it?
You can get lucrum from metallum at about a 2.6:1 ratio, use a forming press to turn gold into TC gold coins, gives you 8 lucrum per I got but it only costs 4.5 lucrum to transmute a gold ingot.

C

ColdComfort

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey yoooooooooooooooooooooooou guyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyys!

So I'm ending up with tons of glue... Is there anything useful to do with it, really? Carton, cardboard and all that don't seem to have any useful application, I can't break it into essentia, or burn it for fuel... Should I just be dumping it somehow?

EchoingZen

Jul 29, 2019
I just discovered the repeatable quest for credits ("Manufactured Diamonds"). Is there a repeatable quest for material or component bags?

B

biggepac

i'm having an issue with the quest :dust a must in the bronze age section, it wants me to make bronze dust by using a grinder(which isn't in the game) or a mortar to grind down tin and copper, but no recipe with a mortar will allow me to grind them down.

B

biggepac

nvmd, i did a reboot and cleared some junk out, and now the mortar is letting me grind them down

EchoingZen

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, what does this symbol mean again? For some reason I can't get my alloy smelter working. Went through one process and stopped. The vent isn't blocked.

Attachments

• 2016-07-14_14.40.13.png
    2016-07-14_14.40.13.png
    240.3 KB · Views: 44
C

ColdComfort

Ok, what does this symbol mean again? For some reason I can't get my alloy smelter working. Went through one process and stopped. The vent isn't blocked.
That usually just means it's not getting enough steam. Does it have an excess being supplied to it?

Also, the great thing about steam machines is that they will continue to consume steam to repeatedly partilally complete a task and fail, so keep that in mind.

Addendum: Not sure what your setup looks like, but one of the best early-game suggestions given to me was to make a Railcraft multiblock tank to act as a buffer for steam. This also lets you monitor how much you have stored.

Another issue you might have is if several machines are powered off the same steam pipe. Pipes only transmit a certain volume of fluid, and several expensive operations can exceed this transmission rate, causing them to fail.

Last edited:

EchoingZen

Jul 29, 2019
That usually just means it's not getting enough steam. Does it have an excess being supplied to it?

Also, the great thing about steam machines is that they will continue to consume steam to repeatedly partilally complete a task and fail, so keep that in mind.
It's prolly the amount of incoming steam. I just have two coal boilers on it. That must be the issue. I was thinking about creating a tank in order to save up enough steam to do a batch of bronze, but I can't seem to pull the steam from a tank. Any bronze age method of steam transfer?

C

ColdComfort

The Railcraft tanks output best from a valve on the bottom. What do you mean you can't pull from the tank though? What happens?

Batch2

Jul 29, 2019
It's prolly the amount of incoming steam. I just have two coal boilers on it. That must be the issue. I was thinking about creating a tank in order to save up enough steam to do a batch of bronze, but I can't seem to pull the steam from a tank. Any bronze age method of steam transfer?

I usually don't bother with tanks as large bronze fluid pipes and furnaces hold alot of steam anyways. The best setup I've found is to use large pipes for all transport and connections minus input to marchines. You want to use a normal pipe there to prevent GT liquid sloshing.

EchoingZen

Jul 29, 2019
I'm feeling really dumb right now. I just forgot bronze age completely. :(
So, this is my current set up:
  • Two Small Coal Boilers and a Simple Solar Boiler feeding into a Railcraft Tank
  • Small Bronze Fluid pipe (800L/sec) from Railcraft Tank to back of Steam Alloy Smelter
When I place 3 copper and a tin in the smelter, nothing happens at all. It looks like it isn't getting steam at all, no clue why.

EDIT: I also can't turn in the quest for making crafting an Iron Tank. It won't detect my walls for some reason.

Attachments

• 2016-07-14_18.49.45.png
    2016-07-14_18.49.45.png
    496 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
C

ColdComfort

Is it possible to have the EnderIO Farming station chop rubber wood? I can get it to harvest vanilla trees, and sticky resin, but not the trunks.