[1.7.10][LISTED] InfiTech 2 Modpack v3.2.21 [HQM][GregTech balanced hard-mode modpack]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

EchoingZen

Jul 29, 2019
Note that this means that while normally ore deposits are separated by two chunks (x=1, x=4, x=7, etc.) they are only separated by one chunk around x=0 and z=0 (ore veins on the x=-1 and x=1 lines). So if you are diligently digging down on every third chunk, keep in mind you need to realign the pattern as you cross the zero lines.

Mostly unrelatedly, while looking at the code myself I saw that there was a different off-by-one error in the ore generation that was causing the first ore type to be slightly (+1 weight) more common and the last ore type to be slightly less (-1 weight) common. Not positive on how they end up ordered but worst case that's like 20% less Naquadah.

Or actually if The Big N is only in the asteroids it might be using a different algorithm anyway so maybe not. There's something else that's eating a hit to abundance though.
I'm really curious about the world generation errors. I hate restarting worlds if I don't have too. Is there any other info on this?

MarcNemesis

Jul 29, 2019
Bug report

About: Industrial Grafter
Problem: Doesn't work in adventure mode.

I tested it in survival mode, it work wonders (more than i expected.) But in adventure mode, it simply won't hit the leaf as if it was the incorrect tool.

EchoingZen

Jul 29, 2019
I've never paid attention to how ore spawns in GregTech but after learning how it generates, early game is so much easier. Boreholes everywhere now.

cimyPt

Jul 29, 2019
Regarding machines and rain. What are the rules? How can you protect them? Is there a different way than just building a roof, like putting a cover on top? And for the roof, is it just a block on top, or does it have to be bigger?

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019
Regarding machines and rain. What are the rules? How can you protect them? Is there a different way than just building a roof, like putting a cover on top? And for the roof, is it just a block on top, or does it have to be bigger?
If the rain falls on top or on the space next to the machine, it will cause explosion. You can cover it, but you would need to cover all the sides exposed to rain.

cimyPt

Jul 29, 2019
If the rain falls on top or on the space next to the machine, it will cause explosion. You can cover it, but you would need to cover all the sides exposed to rain.
Thanks, I started playing with crops, and im powering crop-matrons with steam turbines, and the crops dont like having blocks above them...

EchoingZen

Jul 29, 2019
What's an effective, very early game way of getting rid of the cultists from the Thaumcraft structures? I've build my base pretty close to one not realizing it and I would feel much more comfortable if they were no longer here.

Garthor

Jul 29, 2019
Snipe the hooded ones with a bow. Don't lead them back to your house since they will start so many fires.

T

Tiphon

How to transfer items between dimensions? I want to send items from hell to overworld

BrickVoid

Dec 2, 2012
ender io dimensional transceiver on teleport track through dimensions.

You want to send an item that transmits items across dimensions and is usually paired with a second item of the same type, across dimensions in a railcart that teleports across dimensions?

I may not be playing this modpack right now, but I still follow the thread, and what you just wrote doesn't make any sense! :D

Wiki page for Ender IO Dimensional Transciever:

http://wiki.enderio.com/Dimensional_Transceiver

Cheers ...

BrickVoid

Ultimaheart4

Jul 29, 2019
You want to send an item that transmits items across dimensions and is usually paired with a second item of the same type, across dimensions in a railcart that teleports across dimensions?

I may not be playing this modpack right now, but I still follow the thread, and what you just wrote doesn't make any sense! :D

Wiki page for Ender IO Dimensional Transciever:

http://wiki.enderio.com/Dimensional_Transceiver

Cheers ...

BrickVoid
i mean you need one under the track to teleport the minecart. XD sorry i was typing to carelessly.

http://wiki.enderio.com/Ender_Rail

Last edited: