[1.7.10][LISTED] InfiTech 2 Modpack v3.2.21 [HQM][GregTech balanced hard-mode modpack]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

xtake3x

Jul 29, 2019
2. things
1. in the nuclear age when it tells you how to make nichrome coils it says you need 256 nichrome ingots but if i am not stupid and totaly suck at math then you only need 128.

2. is it possible to add ender storage? well it is pretty op but you could make it use a teleporter from ic2 or from GT and it would make getting stuff around way easier (then we have at least 1 easy thing in this modpack :D)

-xtake

Reactions: JustOneFeather
P

Pyromancer56

Never heard of anything like that, I've done things in test worlds and outside of it seen stuff in the range of several thousand+, maybe even like 32k, I think the rotarycraft EMP sent them nuts.
Well I can say for certain that nodes are fine with at least 10k of each aspect.

Folanlron

Jul 29, 2019
RotaryCraft EMP vs Pure node....(I'd say the EMP won)

B6n6GbUCMAA3ULy.png

T

Tiphon

ender io dimensional transceiver on teleport track through dimensions.
thanks everyone.
I have another question. What types of bees is worth for breeding? There's many bees but i'm not sure what bees is the most useful in this pack.

cimyPt

Jul 29, 2019
thanks everyone.
I have another question. What types of bees is worth for breeding? There's many bees but i'm not sure what bees is the most useful in this pack.
Im mostly working on bees, for the ore processing. So Im trying to get every bee that gives a metal comb.
With the combs, one crushed ore becames 4 purified crushed ores.

M

MrPopov

Can someone explain to me briefly how robot arms work as covers? Specifically can they be used to pull empty batteries out of machines and put full batteries back in?

F

FutureCode

thanks everyone.

The species (can't remember the name) that produce silk wisp helps a lot in making Thaumcraft candles.

The Ruby bee is not hard to breed, and makes you swim in chrome.

EchoingZen

Jul 29, 2019
Could someone point me to a nice source of IC2 crop breeding information? I watched a couple videos on IC2 and no one really went into the mechanics. One of them was just 'Here are what the crops look like'.

It's similar in concept to AgriCraft, but way different in implementation.

cimyPt

Jul 29, 2019
Reactions: EchoingZen

Garthor

Jul 29, 2019
Could someone point me to a nice source of IC2 crop breeding information? I watched a couple videos on IC2 and no one really went into the mechanics. One of them was just 'Here are what the crops look like'.

It's similar in concept to AgriCraft, but way different in implementation.

Crossbreed crops. If you get something useful, keep it. Crossbreed useful crops to get the rarer crops. Crossbreed Nether Warts to get started.

Stats are good, but if they're too high it's bad.

The "Points" entry is a crappy indicator of your chance of getting Z by crossbreeding X and Y. The system is so ridiculously random that it's pretty much entirely worth ignoring.

Last edited:

EchoingZen

Jul 29, 2019
Crossbreed crops. If you get something useful, keep it. Crossbreed useful crops to get the rarer crops. Crossbreed Nether Warts to get started.

Stats are good, but if they're too high it's bad.

The "Points" entry is a crappy indicator of your chance of getting Z by crossbreeding X and Y. The system is so ridiculously random that it's pretty much entirely worth ignoring.
Ok, thanks.

I'm really just trying to get some Redwheat. I'm just throwing random plants together and just hoping.
I am having a hard time getting seeds from the new plant. If I left click, I get nothing and I have to repeat the cycle get randomly getting that crop again. If I right click, I get the product but no seeds.

cimyPt

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, thanks.

I'm really just trying to get some Redwheat. I'm just throwing random plants together and just hoping.
I am having a hard time getting seeds from the new plant. If I left click, I get nothing and I have to repeat the cycle get randomly getting that crop again. If I right click, I get the product but no seeds.
In the guide I linked, there is also a part that is for getting redwheat. What plants to use and the best conditions to have higher chance of getting them

DarknessShadow

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, thanks.

Getting seeds is hard. You should wait until you have a least 3 plants until you break it to get seeds so you still have 2 for crossbreeding.

Does your redwheat crossbreeding room have a light level between 5 and 10?

U

UNG_God

I'm really just trying to get some Redwheat.

i got mine using vanila nether wart on a place where the light level was 7 (farmland dont spawn mobs) , it did not take much time, but the status was horrible. It seems that gt5u change how crops are gotten, now we need to crossbreed certain crops to actually get better ones, on the past at this point i would already have diareed and stuff, but i dont even have bobs yet, using the cropanalizer from ic2, on the side inventory config, you can set the seed bags you have and see what you can get, and how much point (chance) it have, for example, to get oil berry , the easy one to start is corium+wittereed.

I was going to suggest a mod to be add to the pack, but since i did not played with it for a good time, idk if is still okay to do so, it was flaxbeards wonder steam power , because i think is a nice mod, have some good early stage machines, an module armor that isnt op , have guns for fun (also not op), a "mining" machine that kind of fit with gt ore gen, but also had some stuff that might would be best to disable, like the tools that dont break (but are a pain to use) and a steam hammer for anvil that uses steam instead of xp, and after reading a little, maybe allot more stuff that would break the balance, but worth a check.. i used to play with it on terrafirma punk, and later on my chromagnetic steambeard lp, and had good fun with most things from it.