[1.7.10][LISTED] InfiTech 2 Modpack v3.2.21 [HQM][GregTech balanced hard-mode modpack]

llllllllll

Jul 29, 2019
[1.7.10][1.7.2] Heart Crystal 1.0
+ GrimoireOfGaia3-1.7.10-1.2.7 DOUBLES YOUR HEART BEAT

small and awesome mod , that give extra life , this is best reward for quest completition , aside of this hearts could be found but they still very rare

[1.7.10]Better_Furnaces_V4.3

because there is nothing better than them

1.7.10-myfit-1.8.3

faster , stronger , better , smarter .... its awesome

Calculator-1.7.10-1.8.7
it has 1 item , thats awesomeness is unlimited just too awesome

BigReactors-0.4.3A
i think this mod is listed , but its perfect , 100% i always have in modpack

-Chisel-2.9.4.10
-fairymod-0.5-1.7.10
-GardenStuff-1.7.10-1.6.8 < MUST
-Decocraft-2.2.1_1.7.10
-HUDWidgets_[1.7.10]-0.6.1 THS AWESOMENESS I HAVE BEEN LOCKING FOR AGES !!!

make ugly things beautifull

Iron Backpacks-1.7.10-1.0.4-universal another good mod

MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.1B1-167
2 things , DSU ist MUST and rubber tree and the life is perfect !

StevesFactoryManagerA93
if cables dont do their job properly , it does

TConstruct-1.7.10-1.8.7
customisation was always fun + leveling of tools and having +20 knockback , makes your game fun and enjoyable

zombieawareness v1.9.6 for MC v1.7.10
they know what you and where you are , and they are coming for you ! great AI mod

denseores-1.6.2 +enderIO = cant live with each other

Ex-Nihilo-1.38-48 i just do everything to dust and then smelt it , it saves me stupid renaming of ores from different mods and also give better output like 1 extra bar

Ex Astris Rebirth-MC1.7.10-1.16-36 it automates automated things automated automation of automatism
too automated to automatch

extrautilities-1.2.12 because its EXTRA !

Goki-Stats-Mod-1.7.2 its fun to have extra protection vs AIDS

FastLeafDecay-1.7.10-1.0.jar (this could hav been in original MC long time ago , sometimes cause errors )

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019
I mentioned it on Discord, but if anyone is going through the quests, is new to GregTech and doesn't understand something that is written in there, or if you feel like there is something missing, let me know (PM in here or make issue on Github). It is not easy to write "guide quests" to be understandable by "not GregTech blessed" players.

So yea... if you feel like there is missing information on how to for example get new better tools (because you can't mine Iron Ore with Flint Pickaxe, and you need to find either Small Ores or Limonite)... let me know... Quests are mainly created to accompany you in your technological adventures.

cimyPt

Jul 29, 2019
I mentioned it on Discord, but if anyone is going through the quests, is new to GregTech and doesn't understand something that is written in there, or if you feel like there is something missing, let me know (PM in here or make issue on Github). It is not easy to write "guide quests" to be understandable by "not GregTech blessed" players.

So yea... if you feel like there is missing information on how to for example get new better tools (because you can't mine Iron Ore with Flint Pickaxe, and you need to find either Small Ores or Limonite)... let me know... Quests are mainly created to accompany you in your technological adventures.
I dont really know if there is one yet farther down, I only made the basic ones, but I think one of the first wuests should be about making bronze using dusts and not ingots... just yesterday someone told me that they had spend so much tin trying to make some bronze until they found out about the dusts...

Xavion

Jul 29, 2019
I dont really know if there is one yet farther down, I only made the basic ones, but I think one of the first wuests should be about making bronze using dusts and not ingots... just yesterday someone told me that they had spend so much tin trying to make some bronze until they found out about the dusts...
I'm pretty sure it is, the quest for making bronze is about three or four quests in and should require you to make dusts and then ingots.

T

Tiphon

Im looking for infitech 2 server. i have tried official server but it lags for me hard. Makes me impossible to comfortable play. Where's i can find infitech 2 server list?

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
[1.7.10][1.7.2] Heart Crystal 1.0
+ GrimoireOfGaia3-1.7.10-1.2.7 DOUBLES YOUR HEART BEAT

small and awesome mod , that give extra life , this is best reward for quest completition , aside of this hearts could be found but they still very rare

[1.7.10]Better_Furnaces_V4.3

because there is nothing better than them

1.7.10-myfit-1.8.3

faster , stronger , better , smarter .... its awesome

Calculator-1.7.10-1.8.7
it has 1 item , thats awesomeness is unlimited just too awesome

BigReactors-0.4.3A
i think this mod is listed , but its perfect , 100% i always have in modpack

-Chisel-2.9.4.10
-fairymod-0.5-1.7.10
-GardenStuff-1.7.10-1.6.8 < MUST
-Decocraft-2.2.1_1.7.10
-HUDWidgets_[1.7.10]-0.6.1 THS AWESOMENESS I HAVE BEEN LOCKING FOR AGES !!!

make ugly things beautifull

Iron Backpacks-1.7.10-1.0.4-universal another good mod

MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.1B1-167
2 things , DSU ist MUST and rubber tree and the life is perfect !

StevesFactoryManagerA93
if cables dont do their job properly , it does

TConstruct-1.7.10-1.8.7
customisation was always fun + leveling of tools and having +20 knockback , makes your game fun and enjoyable

zombieawareness v1.9.6 for MC v1.7.10
they know what you and where you are , and they are coming for you ! great AI mod

denseores-1.6.2 +enderIO = cant live with each other

Ex-Nihilo-1.38-48 i just do everything to dust and then smelt it , it saves me stupid renaming of ores from different mods and also give better output like 1 extra bar

Ex Astris Rebirth-MC1.7.10-1.16-36 it automates automated things automated automation of automatism
too automated to automatch

extrautilities-1.2.12 because its EXTRA !

Goki-Stats-Mod-1.7.2 its fun to have extra protection vs AIDS

FastLeafDecay-1.7.10-1.0.jar (this could hav been in original MC long time ago , sometimes cause errors )
What is this? Why are you listing your favorite mods here?

Reactions: DarknessShadow
F

FLUIDAS

Jason, we're setting up a private server for 4 people to play infitech. What specs for a VPS would you recommend? (RAM, CPU)

Ultimaheart4

Jul 29, 2019
ive been havin some issues with thaumcraft in this pack. im not sure as to what i am missing but i cant seem to figure out how to unlock the infusion stuff. its mainly weird cause i just researched thuamium wand caps and well it requires infusion altar... any help or tips for this mod pack would be appreciated.

H

Herrminator1994

ive been havin some issues with thaumcraft in this pack. im not sure as to what i am missing but i cant seem to figure out how to unlock the infusion stuff. its mainly weird cause i just researched thuamium wand caps and well it requires infusion altar... any help or tips for this mod pack would be appreciated.
You need to research Vintieum crystal to unlock infusion crafting.

DarknessShadow

Jul 29, 2019
There are only 9 symbols for a stargate address which means there is only a finite amount of stargate addresses so I thought "Hey wouldn't it be cool to just run a scan and get a list of all addresses on this server?".

Its not so hard I just need a programm thats going through every possibility and then save it.

It turns out there are 101.550.956.668.416 possible addresses with the base36 system that SGCraft is using and the computers even at 20 tps are still way too slow to be useful -.-".
If anyone wants the programm its here but I don't think its very useful with these computers.

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019
Im planning to disable extrabiomesxl mod, would it mess up general recipies?
There are couple places where EXBL items are registered in:
Buildcraft pipes (color from plants)
chest panes in SC2 has xbl planks registered
Aspects are added to xbl items
and charcoal processing.

Sometimes the script can fail if there is something wrong in them. So be carefull and test... or disable appropriate script parts

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
There are couple places where EXBL items are registered in:
Buildcraft pipes (color from plants)
chest panes in SC2 has xbl planks registered
Aspects are added to xbl items
and charcoal processing.

Sometimes the script can fail if there is something wrong in them. So be carefull and test... or disable appropriate script parts
Nope, go nuts.
Uh woops.

F

FLUIDAS

In default server.properties files generator-settings= is left blank. All generated biomes seems to be vanilla ones. Will I run to a problem when playing?

Ultimaheart4

Jul 29, 2019
so no guides online for this pack so no idea as to what i am missing to get the arcane bellows. some new block i need to scan or something i might have missed? i believe i have all the research i can get so far.

and so far i only need them to speed up all 8 of my steel crafting systems which right now includes 6 infernal furnaces and 8 alembic systems breaking down ordo items and crafting the steel nuggets.

Xavion

Jul 29, 2019
so no guides online for this pack so no idea as to what i am missing to get the arcane bellows. some new block i need to scan or something i might have missed? i believe i have all the research i can get so far.

and so far i only need them to speed up all 8 of my steel crafting systems which right now includes 6 infernal furnaces and 8 alembic systems breaking down ordo items and crafting the steel nuggets.
So two things, have you researched pyrotheum? That should be the distant gating research. The other is that you'll need an EBF before you can make bellows.

cimyPt

Jul 29, 2019
What do I need, so I can research the thaumium restorer from thaumic tinkerer?

Last edited: