[1.7.10][LISTED] InfiTech 2 Modpack v3.2.21 [HQM][GregTech balanced hard-mode modpack]

Vliro

Jul 29, 2019
Didn't realize the recipe for the Osmotic Enchanter was changed. But yes, since it requires Adamantium Plate it is gated to EV.
Although considering that enderium gives nuggets shouldn't adamantium also give it?

If not( or if it is unintentional ) what are some good enchanting alternatives? Get kanthal for eio enchanter? Right now I have a normal non-cursed mob farm with two spawners and powered(pechs for foci) for some xp which I use along with auto enchantment table. Infusion enchantment is a pain though, for instance haste requires PCBs.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a decent alternative for console? I run my server solely on an SSH-tunnel, which makes a graphical interface kinda tough to achieve. Right now I just fetch the server link from my primary pc and wget, and move world + backups into the new folder, a bit tedious though.

Also, when would the osmotic enchanter be possible to get? Would really like to have access to it, but I read that it is gated to EV?

Also, it says that when you use alchemical transmutation i.e. damascus steel it should return as dust for "further refining", but it always returns nuggets.
I guess this is an issue with following: https://github.com/jaredlll08/ModTweaker2/issues/296

P

Pyromancer56

Although considering that enderium gives nuggets shouldn't adamantium also give it?

If not( or if it is unintentional ) what are some good enchanting alternatives? Get kanthal for eio enchanter? Right now I have a normal non-cursed mob farm with two spawners and powered(pechs for foci) for some xp which I use along with auto enchantment table. Infusion enchantment is a pain though, for instance haste requires PCBs.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
Sounds like it would be easier to get a kanthal coil on your blast furnace and make dark steel.

Aiwendil

Jul 29, 2019
Hey there,

Are there any plans of adding Extra Cells to support easier fluid handling? These Logistics Pipes are driving me nuts >.<

Sin
There is an alternative to Extra Cells that we're using. Store fluids in quantum tanks or (bedrockium) drums and use p2p fluid tunnels to distribute them.

Reactions: Dlur100
F

FutureCode

Hello everyone, if I want to add ExtraCells to this mod pack, in what pack version can I find the minetweaker script for it (there should have been one a long time ago)?

It would be better if I can download it straight from somewhere.

dnarik

Jul 29, 2019
Hi everyone! Is there any way of Tinker'sConstruct-like AOE minig in bronze/steel age, or you gotta mine with a pick?

Sprigum

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, new Infitech 2 player here - I finally established a base and began to establish a food supply.

I'm finding the Pam's Harvestcraft 1 bucket of water giving 1 Freshwater to be incredibly tedious for making bread. I attempted to modify the Harvestcraft config to provide more freshwater per bucket, but that doesn't seem to work - after some searching on the internet it seems like using Minetweaker to modify the value is the only way.

I have no experience with Minetweaker - I tried to add a new shapeless recipe, but it doesn't seem to want to work.

Is there an easier work around? I really enjoy the pack, but having to spend 10 minutes exchanging bucket->fresh water to get enough to make a stack of bread is not exactly my idea of a good time.

BrickVoid

Dec 2, 2012
Hey, new Infitech 2 player here - I finally established a base and began to establish a food supply.

I'm finding the Pam's Harvestcraft 1 bucket of water giving 1 Freshwater to be incredibly tedious for making bread. I attempted to modify the Harvestcraft config to provide more freshwater per bucket, but that doesn't seem to work - after some searching on the internet it seems like using Minetweaker to modify the value is the only way.

I have no experience with Minetweaker - I tried to add a new shapeless recipe, but it doesn't seem to want to work.

Is there an easier work around? I really enjoy the pack, but having to spend 10 minutes exchanging bucket->fresh water to get enough to make a stack of bread is not exactly my idea of a good time.

See replies to my post about this same exact issue a few pages back. There should be a few options you can use to make infinite water easier to get. It's intended that GregTech will need either a water tank from Railcraft, requiring slimeballs from slimes or a Pam's Harvestcraft fish trap which will catch a type of fish that gives slimes when placed in a crafting table. The Railcraft tank must be open to the sky but will fill slowly with water. Reservoir from EnderIO also can work but will require you to invest a lot of bronze in the Steam Era.

Do also check NEI for food recipes that don't require a water bucket. You can make a veggie salad with potatoes and carrots plus stock and a pot in a crafting bench, for something that can be found in villages or as drops from zombies. It might be low saturation but at least it's easily infinite resource wise.

I hope that helps, this modpack is tough to get going and is focused around a balanced GregTech infrastructure, requiring you to get pretty much all of the GregTech infrastructure set up, depending on how many options you want for processing! :D

Cheers ...

BrickVoid

P

Pyromancer56

You shouldn't need to make the water into freshwater to make dough. You can also use a mixer to get two dough from one salt, one flour, and one bucket of water.

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam

I personally recommend carrot juice as an early game food. As to your actual question, Minetweaker is fairly well documented, give their website/wiki a Google.

Gambo

Jul 29, 2019
I haven't made any titanium for a while. I sorta remember it being a byproduct of bauxite. It looks as though it has changed to be much harder/expensive. How are you folks manufacturing titanium?

Related question: Titanium comb (from titanium bees) multiplies crushed titanium ore. But how can one get crushed titanium ore? Does titanium ore exist in the world somewhere? If not then, is the only use for titanium bees/comb to produce titanium tetrachloride from crushed bauxite ore and chlorine?

Xavion

Jul 29, 2019
Try deleting the HardcoreQuesting folder from the world save, make sure you've got a backup and all first in case that's not the problem. If it is then the world should load but HQM progress will be reset, cheat back through with /hqm edit or something to where you were.

T

Tiphon

Try deleting the HardcoreQuesting folder from the world save, make sure you've got a backup and all first in case that's not the problem. If it is then the world should load but HQM progress will be reset, cheat back through with /hqm edit or something to where you were.
Thank you. It works for me. HQM progress has been reseted. But it's not a big deal.

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you. It works for me. HQM progress has been reseted. But it's not a big deal.
This unfortunatelly hapens when already finished quest prerequisites were removed or changed in big. We are trying to keep that in mind, since HQM is kind of discontinued until someone else will pick the development again.