[1.7.10][LISTED] InfiTech 2 Modpack v3.2.21 [HQM][GregTech balanced hard-mode modpack]

Vliro

Jul 29, 2019
What is the best alternative for xact? I do like its ability to work with nearby inventories but it crashes both the server and the client constantly, so its kinda annoying to use. The workbench doesn't have that great of an inventory, sadly, and I am not at a point where AE2 is viable.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
What is the best alternative for xact? I do like its ability to work with nearby inventories but it crashes both the server and the client constantly, so its kinda annoying to use. The workbench doesn't have that great of an inventory, sadly, and I am not at a point where AE2 is viable.
You've exhausted most of the options there. There's also Logistics Pipes, and EnderIO has a sort of weak-AE2-interface. I forget if it allows crafting or just inventory management, and it runs on liquid protein or some such.

Vliro

Jul 29, 2019
You've exhausted most of the options there. There's also Logistics Pipes, and EnderIO has a sort of weak-AE2-interface. I forget if it allows crafting or just inventory management, and it runs on liquid protein or some such.
Ahh, I have completely forgot about the EIO remote inventory. That one is pretty nifty, although I might have to redo my LP network to make it work.

Gambo

Jul 29, 2019
I am migrating my server to 3.2.5.1. The server startup fails with this exception:

java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: thaumicenergistics/fml/ThECore : Unsupported major.minor version 52.0

Any idea about what I am doing wrong?

Thanks

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019
I am migrating my server to 3.2.5.1. The server startup fails with this exception:

java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: thaumicenergistics/fml/ThECore : Unsupported major.minor version 52.0

Any idea about what I am doing wrong?

Thanks
Can you please post full log? This probably is unsupported java version installed... You MUST have Java 8

Joel Falk

Jul 29, 2019
Few things are nice as moving all the random crap from your 15+ soaryn chest from 2+ months of playing into your newly made AE2 system :)

Now i might finaly muster up the patiance to craft away to make the biogas turbine from my tree farm. Noticed a very nice thing when you use the pyrolyze oven with heavy oil is that the ashes it produces can be used with apatite to make lots and lots of fertilizer to further increase the speed of the farming station. Very nice synergy :)

Maybe it's also about time i start working on those nuclear reactors i was talking about a few months back, not sure what im gonna do with them though. Dont really have anything that continously consumes very large amount of power, any suggestions?

Bob558

Jul 29, 2019
I found the problem.
When manufactured the pipe pneumaticcraft (ID: 1546) in an extruder disappear extruder shaps (ID: 5709:32359)

Attachments

• Снимок экрана 2016-05-06 в 21.05.17.png
    Снимок экрана 2016-05-06 в 21.05.17.png
    20.1 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Few things are nice as moving all the random crap from your 15+ soaryn chest from 2+ months of playing into your newly made AE2 system :)

Now i might finaly muster up the patiance to craft away to make the biogas turbine from my tree farm. Noticed a very nice thing when you use the pyrolyze oven with heavy oil is that the ashes it produces can be used with apatite to make lots and lots of fertilizer to further increase the speed of the farming station. Very nice synergy :)

Maybe it's also about time i start working on those nuclear reactors i was talking about a few months back, not sure what im gonna do with them though. Dont really have anything that continously consumes very large amount of power, any suggestions?
You could check out bees/gendustry. A max-upgraded industrial apiary consumes a lot of power. A few of them would probably overload an actively-cooled IC2 reactor.

Gambo

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to access the amount of stored energy in a battery buffer similar to the same way that a comparator can access the filled-ness of a inventory. I'd like to trigger an alarm if the energy drops below a certain level.

Joel Falk

Jul 29, 2019
Only problem is i have a LOT of breeding before i can produce something that is actually usefull from bees. What are the main products you guys get from bees?

There is a gregtech cover that can do that. Dont remember the names but just check out the different GT covers and you should find it. It has a lot of different modes though so you will have to change its default mode into the one where it outputs a signal from a battery buffer depending on the energy content of the batteries. Then just use it together with regular redstone conduits from ender io. You can have it the signal both normal and inverted based on how you want to run things

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Is there a way to access the amount of stored energy in a battery buffer similar to the same way that a comparator can access the filled-ness of a inventory. I'd like to trigger an alarm if the energy drops below a certain level.
Yes, there's an energy detector cover that you can put on a battery. I forget if that is the name.

IMPORTANT: By default it does not do what you want. You MUST screwdriver it a bunch of times (like 9?) until it goes into the correct mode. At this point it will output a signal correlating to the amount of power in the buffer.

http://ftb.gamepedia.com/Energy_Detector

Last edited:

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Only problem is i have a LOT of breeding before i can produce something that is actually usefull from bees. What are the main products you guys get from bees?
At this point, nothing super useful yet. I've only been working on it for like two weeks (I'm slow at bees)

My target is Chrome bees. I like the idea of being able to maximize my chrome production without having a redstone processing facility (and I can't make processing arrays yet)

I'm around 4 mutations away from chrome bees so far.

edit: I can also take a quick 1-mutation sidetrip to get Diamond bees I believe. And I just got Titanium bees although I dunno how useful I'll find them. They don't produce titanium just fyi: they produce the liquid that must be combined with, uh, something, before cooking that in a blast furnace.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Guys, LP question. I suck at LP. I've seen direwolf20 use a crafting block from that mod that functions a little bit like an interface in AE2 where you can request (one?) item from it. Then he builds a big stack of those blocks.

Is this how people auto-craft in LP? If so, how well does it play with GT tools?

DarknessShadow

Jul 29, 2019
Guys, LP question. I suck at LP. I've seen direwolf20 use a crafting block from that mod that functions a little bit like an interface in AE2 where you can request (one?) item from it. Then he builds a big stack of those blocks.

Is this how people auto-craft in LP? If so, how well does it play with GT tools?
Make a lp crafting table with a crafting pipe attached for normal crafting table crafting.
If you want to make something in a machine use the crafting pipe (or module) and it will put the items into the machines (the pipe HAS TO EXTRACT the result otherwise its getting stuck).

There are 3 methods to request items:
1)
Request Table (that works like a me crafting terminal)
2)
Request Pipe (mk1 or mk2)
You can only request items but it doesnt have a 3x3 crafting intergrated and you cannot send items back with this. (You need seperate pipe to send items back)
3)
Supplier pipe (similar to export bus)

Logisticspipe works with gregtech tools but you need a fuzzy crafting table and set it to nbt ignore on the tool and the tool should NOT be in the items that the crafting pipe is requesting but instead send it seperatly with a supplier pipe / module into the crafting table. (make a mk2 chassis pipe with crafting module + supplier module)

Reactions: Pyure
S

SinTh0r4s

Hey Jason,
First of all: awesome pack! Playing it with some friend for over 2 month and it is still awesome.
But I ran into a problem: How do I craft fiery blood? I am looking to get a more "stable" farm for potatoes. These Golems just need maintainance here and there and a Galgadorian Farmer from Steves carts doesnot. Hope you can tell me :)

Thx
Sin

Xavion

Jul 29, 2019
But I ran into a problem: How do I craft fiery blood? I am looking to get a more "stable" farm for potatoes. These Golems just need maintainance here and there and a Galgadorian Farmer from Steves carts doesnot. Hope you can tell me :)
It requires magic to create, you'll have to get into thaumcraft for it. Just research stuff in alchemy until you find it, I could probably get the full research path if you really wanted. It's in the transmutation section though.