[1.7.10][LISTED] InfiTech 2 Modpack v3.2.21 [HQM][GregTech balanced hard-mode modpack]

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019
Or I could change the following line in the Gregtech config file under the General section to some other value, not sure what, though:

I:SkeletonsShootGTArrows=16

I know there's a way to turn them off or at least lower the chances of running into them. If anyone knows how this config file option works, please let me know, if possible, I'd like to disable entirely skeletons shooting GT arrows.

Cheers ...

BrickVoid
I think its every 16th arrow will be random GT Arrow. @Blood Asp might correct me.

DarknessShadow

Jul 29, 2019
Just make a Hazmat Suit it will protect you against all eviromental threats like fire, lava, radiation and water (to breath you need compressed air cells in the invetory)

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
The last few times I've tried to wear a hazmat suit to CURE radiation or mitigate radiation damage it didn't work. Are you saying it works for you?

Gamejet

Jul 29, 2019
The last few times I've tried to wear a hazmat suit to CURE radiation or mitigate radiation damage it didn't work. Are you saying it works for you?

I think he means that if he knows he will get radiated he can put it on. Afaik its not working to cure radiation.

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019
Just carry around a bucket of milk... Or even better... Set Aerial Interface/AE2 combo to keep your inventory stocked with 1 bucket of milk, and when you dring it, let it refill in your base... :p

Gamejet

Jul 29, 2019
To be honest thats not the best early-game solution. radioactive arrows are indeed a little too strong I think. Since you cant even stack milk in this modpack afaik.

DarknessShadow

Jul 29, 2019
The hazmat suit protects you even when you get radiation before you put it on but it does NOT cure radiation you will just not die :)

btw Hazmat suit is an early game solution all you need is the steam alloy smelter

Reactions: Gamejet

Gamejet

Jul 29, 2019
The hazmat suit protects you even when you get radiation before you put it on but it does NOT cure radiation you will just not die :)

btw Hazmat suit is an early game solution all you need is the steam alloy smelter

Good to know you cant die with it. Never tested it that far^^

Aiwendil

Jul 29, 2019

I think this debuff is long enough it will just destroy the hazmat suit eventually.

Blood Asp

Jul 29, 2019
The IC2 way of healing radiation is the terrawart crop.

Also, the chance to get hit by radiation arrow is somewhat around 1:1000 since most GT Arrows have no effect, just more or sometimes even less damage.

Elthy

Jul 29, 2019
Never heard of an aerial Interface before. But now that i know what it does i finaly have a reason to use pneumaticcraft, it seems perfect for building.

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
Hello.
I read through the GT5 unofficial wiki that there are some blocks which I cannot seem to be able to find/craft.
Some of which include the Seismic Prospector, Oil Drilling Rig etc.
Is there some sort of config option I have to enable to have them?

I am using the current latest version of the modpack with no other modifications.

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019
Hello.
I read through the GT5 unofficial wiki that there are some blocks which I cannot seem to be able to find/craft.
Some of which include the Seismic Prospector, Oil Drilling Rig etc.
Is there some sort of config option I have to enable to have them?

I am using the current latest version of the modpack with no other modifications.
These are in GT5.09 which is not in the pack yet... Its scheduled to be in next update (v3.2), no ETA on that tho.