[1.7.10][LISTED] InfiTech 2 Modpack v3.2.21 [HQM][GregTech balanced hard-mode modpack]

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019
-XX:+UseStringDeduplication doesn't seem to allow the JVM to launch.
Server or client? Also make sure you have latest Java (this parameter was introduced in Java 8u20

Those args i have posted there i use personally for both, my private server and client. If you have latest Java can you please pastebin.com the log you have saying when it doesnt launch

Majshock

Jul 29, 2019
Server or client? Also make sure you have latest Java (this parameter was introduced in Java 8u20

Those args i have posted there i use personally for both, my private server and client. If you have latest Java can you please pastebin.com the log you have saying when it doesnt launch

Aww, thank you much Jason, I did not realize I was still running Java 7 on my main pc but my server pc was on 8.... dope

twisto51

Jul 29, 2019
Opened another issue on the tracker for 3.1.19. You can put the forestry stuff in GT machines now but it still doesn't process, they just sit there.

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019
Huge apologizes for the double derp with 3.1.18 and 3.1.19... Pushing out 3.1.20 where i made sure FT processing is fine.

Changelog is the same as for 3.1.19 (except i downgraded forestry even more).

Techlone

Jul 29, 2019
After programming a pattern on crafting itself with a pure nether quartz the ME Net offers to craft patterns with a charged certus quartz when its are in the ME Net.
Yes these recipes are equivalent but I want that the ME Net craft a pattern with a pure nether quartz and nothing else. How to do this?

gatsu

Jul 29, 2019
After programming a pattern on crafting itself with a pure nether quartz the ME Net offers to craft patterns with a charged certus quartz when its are in the ME Net.
Yes these recipes are equivalent but I want that the ME Net craft a pattern with a pure nether quartz and nothing else. How to do this?

It sounds like you have both recipes in your network. If that is the case, remove the recipe that uses charged certus quartz.

DarknessShadow

Jul 29, 2019
It sounds like you have both recipes in your network. If that is the case, remove the recipe that uses charged certus quartz.
I think the problem is that the me system recognized that the recipe can use both types of quartz and then uses certus instead of nether quartz.

Techlone

Jul 29, 2019
the me system recognized that the recipe can use both types of quartz and then uses certus instead of nether quartz
Yes, it is.
Till I have only one pattern in the very simple ME Net (while I'm collecting resources). The ME Net may to use three versions of the recipe in this order: with a charged certus quartz(1), with a pure nether quartz(2) and with a common certus quartz(3). I mean if the ME Net hasn't the first it use the second and if it hasn't the second it use the third. I just want that the system did the recipe exactly by the pattern.

Majshock

Jul 29, 2019
Do the large boilers output different amounts than what the wiki says?

1 Pressurized Fluid Conduit seems to be able to handle the output of the Steel Boiler which is equiv to 9600L/sec.
The Wiki states the Steel boiler outputs 24,000 L/sec.

Am I missing something?

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019

1 Pressurized Fluid Conduit seems to be able to handle the output of the Steel Boiler which is equiv to 9600L/sec.

Am I missing something?
Steam is compressable "fluid" so it can in the end be transfered in much higher amounts than other liquids like water.

Quote from wiki:
Fluid Conduits do not have a definite limit to the amount of liquid they can carry, it depends on the liquid. Steam for example, can be transferred at any amount through any number of conduits. Water cannot be.

nonamefhh

Jul 29, 2019
I want to connect an AE2 and LP network.
I can access all my items from the LP-network, but my AE2 doesn't show items from my LP-network. I think I am missing a module, but I don't know which module. I have connected a chassis(provider module) and a network interface.

Is it possible to access crafting recipes from the AE2-network with my logistics request terminal?

Aiwendil

Jul 29, 2019

Am I missing something?

GT output hatches auto-output into any inventory - fluid conduit, pipe, tank, you name it. They don't care about its throughput, though. So a boiler can ouput 24,000 L/sec into a network of standard fluid conduits and they will handle it just fine. Yes I think it's a bit exploitable but what can we do :p.

Dlur100

Jul 29, 2019
Storage drawers are very cool, but wondering if you intended to leave compacting drawers craftable? Some of the ingots (steel for example) where you need to smelt the ingot to get nuggets will let you do this instantly with the compacting drawer.

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019
Storage drawers are very cool, but wondering if you intended to leave compacting drawers craftable? Some of the ingots (steel for example) where you need to smelt the ingot to get nuggets will let you do this instantly with the compacting drawer.

Compacting drawer is looking at the normal crafting recipes. So if there is a normal recipe for ingot to 9 nuggets it will work. And honestly even then... ingots to nuggets is not a big deal... ingots to blocks is not, but I havent found any ingot missbehaving with this.

Dlur100

Jul 29, 2019
Compacting drawer is looking at the normal crafting recipes. So if there is a normal recipe for ingot to 9 nuggets it will work. And honestly even then... ingots to nuggets is not a big deal... ingots to blocks is not, but I havent found any ingot missbehaving with this.
I first tried it with iron nuggets, and it worked. No big deal because 9 iron nuggets in crafting recipe make an iron ingot. I got curious and tried a steel ingot in compacting drawer, since you must smelt a steel ingot to get 9 nuggets. The compacting drawer let me withdraw steel nuggets. I couldn't find any metals that let me get a block though.

So yeah, it is looking at the crafting recipes, but it appears to be bypassing the crafting recipes that are furnace-based. Not a big deal really I guess and as long as they are going to remain as is I'll be using them :)

Catch

Jul 29, 2019
Hi guys
I need quick help please.
To install Infitech 2 on a Nitradoserver what I need to do it.
FTB modpack Infitech2 zip. Content see below.

Sorry for my English.

Attachments

• Infitech2 Zip inhalt.JPG
    Infitech2 Zip inhalt.JPG
    35.4 KB · Views: 44

nonamefhh

Jul 29, 2019
Hi guys
I need quick help please.
To install Infitech 2 on a Nitradoserver what I need to do it.
FTB modpack Infitech2 zip. Content see below.

Sorry for my English.

You should also ask in the Nitrado-Forum, because Nitrado does some (weird) things for you in the background. werid because I never wanted a performance mode or I also never wanted to restart the server if there is noone on the server.

1. try to be sure that the nitrado-server is using java8.
2. install an ftb pack automaticly
3. stopp the server after step 2
4. delete the content of the ftbserver
5. upload infitech2-server data into that ordner
6. rename the .jar into ftbserver.jar
7. (could help, do it if it doesn't work) deactivat the performance mode

hope these information are all up to date, because I don't use a nitrado-server anymore.