[1.7.10][LISTED] InfiTech 2 Modpack v3.2.21 [HQM][GregTech balanced hard-mode modpack]

Earhbound

Jul 29, 2019
and somehow minechem and spice of life do have a conflict. i cant run the pack with spice enabled.
log freezes when minechem is tryog to get recipes ready

Tyriael_Soban

Jul 29, 2019
and somehow minechem and spice of life do have a conflict. i cant run the pack with spice enabled.

You will likely find that this is because minechem allows you to literally make foods ... this may be why SOL was not included ME3.

MigukNamja

Jul 29, 2019
*Raises angry fist* ...

BTI6wZo.jpg

nonamefhh

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any way to reactivate the OpenBlocks elevator?
I dont want to use pneutamiccraft or build any stairs/ladders.

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019
Actually its not because of SoL. It freezes sometimes also with the default modlist. Already reported to Jakimfett, will see what he will come up with.

The integration GT/Minechem is on my to-do list. But since minechem doesnt have Minetweaker integration, yet, I am going to ask Jakimfett to have a GT support for atoms and stuff. (Thats if I will have time to do it)

Reactions: MigukNamja

MigukNamja

Jul 29, 2019

You can use the Thaumcraft Arcane Levitator - stacking them up at the bottom of the shaft, then Thaumic Tinkerer Ethereal Platforms at each floor/level.

Reactions: Grove

mcalpha

Jul 29, 2019
Editing the OpenBlocks config is always possible.

But I'd look into the Thaumcraft stuff anyway, it's pretty cool what you can do with the levitators.

Reactions: Tyriael_Soban

Blood Asp

Jul 29, 2019
A few ways to get gold semi-early-game:

1. Process

With that much phosphorus and honey dew/drops, I'm guessing ... bees ?

I just got gold and diamond bees the other day. I debated with myself whether to do it, but after clearing out a couple of diamond veins and still not having enough for my AE2 build, I broke down and made some bees. There are some things I just want to automate once and then move onwards and upwards (rather than continually prospecting for). Only so much time I can spend in my chair with this game ;-)
The screen is not from an Infitech server but my base on the Kirara Server. That server has less mods and even more hardmode configs. There are only the basic Forestry bees, so no gold or diamond bees.
About half of the Gold is from mined and processed ores.
With advanced miners and a small AE2 setup i can havest ~4 GT veins per hour. Fully processed a single Magnetite Ore can be processed in ~2,5Gold.

The good way to get Diamonds with GT is with crops.

Blood Asp

Jul 29, 2019
GT EV Battery buffer(2-3LapoCrystals) + HV Transformer. Also Adding AE2 Energy Acceptor, ME Chest, ME Interface and 64k Storage Cell. Placing that all down just above a vein and about 1-1,5h and the vein is gone into the storage cell.
Doing that parallel with 5-6 Advanced miners and my processing goes crazy for a few weeks.

Azkeel

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you for all the replies :) I did some more mining (like 1000 blocks more), but still no redstone ore veins. Well, at least I found other veins (cobaltite, nickel, magnesite) and stack+ of redstone dust from small ores, so I can finally make wiremill. It should make future projects less redstone hungry :)

One more question- I enchanted one of my dark pickaxes and got Fortune III and Unbreaking III on it. Fortune seems to work fine, but Unbreaking doesn't affect durability (pick is still losing 1 point every use). Is it a bug, or should I use Ender IO enchanter to get proper enchantments on this tool ? Also, what's your regular/recommended tool and armor progression in this pack ? I'm still using stone/dark/TC shard tools and iron/bronze armor with TC goggles of revealing.

As for Binnies, I dl'ed MJ API version, thank you. Do I have to disable Gendustry before enabling this mod ? If so, will I lose any capabilities or does Binnies Genetics replace/complement Gendustry ?

mcalpha

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you for all the replies :) I did some more mining (like 1000 blocks more), but still no redstone ore veins. Well, at least I found other veins (cobaltite, nickel, magnesite) and stack+ of redstone dust from small ores, so I can finally make wiremill. It should make future projects less redstone hungry :)
If you haven't planned this already, I would also recommend making an assembler/engraver/press early. It makes crafting the circuits so much nicer (and cheaper)... among others from 4 red alloy wire to 2.

One more question- I enchanted one of my dark pickaxes and got Fortune III and Unbreaking III on it. Fortune seems to work fine, but Unbreaking doesn't affect durability (pick is still losing 1 point every use). Is it a bug, or should I use Ender IO enchanter to get proper enchantments on this tool ? Also, what's your regular/recommended tool and armor progression in this pack ? I'm still using stone/dark/TC shard tools and iron/bronze armor with TC goggles of revealing.
As for tools, I limited myself to stone, wrought iron and shards until I could make a mining drill (requires Stainless Steel -> EBF). I found enough steel armor in dungeons (those dungeons that you enter through an "exhaust pipe" made of stone bricks are full of chests) to last me a while.

gallowglass

Jul 29, 2019
Chrome dust to make stainless steel. What's the best way to get it? Processing redstone? Finding a manganese vein? How come I can't find uvawhateverite in the configs? Am I just being dumb?