[1.7.10][LISTED] InfiTech 2 Modpack v3.2.21 [HQM][GregTech balanced hard-mode modpack]

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I am having a strange behavior, i made a diesel engine before, but not it shows the "incomplete structure" , and i did not touched it, i even removed all the blocks and replaced them just like the book says but it still dont form. help?
I had this same behaviour a couple days ago. I think it was because there were some blocks near the front of the controller (opencomputers stuff). Any chance its the same in your case?

After I removed the blocks, it took a few seconds but then the incomplete-structure message went away.

U

UNG_God

I had this same behaviour a couple days ago. I think it was because there were some blocks near the front of the controller

it is the case, but the block you wont guess , i just replaced all my torches with the arc lamp ... and there is where lies the problem, it seems it place light blocks and that cause the diesel engine to not form, someone talk with blood aspen to see if he can fix this.

DarknessShadow

Jul 29, 2019
Check out my tank display program.
It can show 32 different liquids on the screen.
(multiple tanks with same liquids are added together)
You can get it here.
pastebin run -f cyF0yhXZ
o4MTAjW.png

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
it is the case, but the block you wont guess , i just replaced all my torches with the arc lamp ... and there is where lies the problem, it seems it place light blocks and that cause the diesel engine to not form, someone talk with blood aspen to see if he can fix this.
Man I didn't even consider light blocks. That sucks.

MarcNemesis

Jul 29, 2019
Check out my tank display program.
It can show 32 different liquids on the screen.
(multiple tanks with same liquids are added together)
You can get it here.
past
This is amazing. But man, farben this and dazu that, I still can't read the code :p
My friend has a saying (which he stole from someone else ofcourse) which goes like this: If the code was hard to make, it should be hard to understand.

:p@Pyure

MarcNemesis

Jul 29, 2019
Well I can guarantee any code I wrote in german would be hard to make fwiw.
Tbh, i'm jealous of his program. Even if it would look like total crap i'd still be jealous because i know nothing of Lua or OpenComputer (is it the same anyhow...? :oops:).

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Tbh, i'm jealous of his program. Even if it would look like total crap i'd still be jealous because i know nothing of Lua or OpenComputer (is it the same anyhow...? :oops:).
Not a dumb question.

OpenComputers is the mod that lets you make computers and write programs.
Lua is a programming language. Lua exists outside of OpenComputers (and minecraft for that matter).

Reactions: MarcNemesis

MarcNemesis

Jul 29, 2019
Not a dumb question.

OpenComputers is the mod that lets you make computers and write programs.
Lua is a programming language. Lua exists outside of OpenComputers (and minecraft for that matter).
I wasn't even aware that Lua was something outside Minecraft. Thanks for the schooling ;)

Reactions: Pyure

DoomSquirter

Apr 19, 2014
Home Alone
so here's one thing that's bugging the ocd in me.

so advminer2 output had nasquadah crushed ore in it. and platinum. so means I have a deposit down there.

Now. Did it mine up all of it or was it on the edge of it's boundaries somewhere? lol

went caving through my first mining area and found periphery of some sodalite/scheelite ore veins that weren't mined up.

I really didn't think it'd bother me till I saw the nas/plat in there. lol

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
so here's one thing that's bugging the ocd in me.

so advminer2 output had nasquadah crushed ore in it. and platinum. so means I have a deposit down there.

Now. Did it mine up all of it or was it on the edge of it's boundaries somewhere? lol

went caving through my first mining area and found periphery of some sodalite/scheelite ore veins that weren't mined up.

I really didn't think it'd bother me till I saw the nas/plat in there. lol
Could just be small ores.

DoomSquirter

Apr 19, 2014
Home Alone
Could just be small ores.
yeah I thought that but I had almost a stack of crushed naquadah. lmao

it's like playing battleship with my best friend as a kid. he could always outthink me and I would always complain he's stacking everything on his carrier hehe

at end of game, I'd look at his board and I was hitting everything but his ships.

I tend to dislike doing a 'green' quarry, but instead prefer to mine up the entire chunk to bedrock to ensure I missed nothing. Guess this is a problem for a therapist not an online forum lol

DarknessShadow

Jul 29, 2019
Is this fucking thing really happening ?!
WHY minecraft?

Obviously I programmed and tested my display program in singleplayer and everything worked fine.

This is the debug screen.
On the left you can see the internal name of the liquid (ic2distilledwater) and right next to it the name which should be shown (Distilled Water).
2Nc13sU.png

Now I wanted to install the program in my base on the InfiTech2 server and I get this.
The name which should be shown for chlorine is different from singleplayer and server.
QvNVfxq.png

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019
Is this fucking thing really happening ?!
WHY minecraft?

Obviously I programmed and tested my display program in singleplayer and everything worked fine.

This is the debug screen (without fancy colors).
On the left you can see the internal name of the liquid (ic2distilledwater) and right next to it the name which should be shown (Distilled Water).
2Nc13sU.png

Now I wanted to install the program in my base on the InfiTech2 server and I get this.
The name which should be shown for chlorine is different from singleplayer and server.
QvNVfxq.png
Thats because GT localization is not working on server. Not only for fluids, but also for all GT items.