[1.7.10][LISTED] InfiTech 2 Modpack v3.2.21 [HQM][GregTech balanced hard-mode modpack]

MarcNemesis

Jul 29, 2019
The input bus on the EBF seems to work without issue with automation, and even when I'm standing in front of it, it won't output correctly for numerous hours. :/
Is your output facing your conduit? I actually had to try because i didn't think it would be an issue but if the output face of your outputbus is facing anywhere but the conduit or which ever extraction method you are using, you won't be able to take out items from it by automation.

On the other hand, when doing so manually, this is not an issue.

pro5

Jul 29, 2019
1. How automation turbine? Plasma generator not received any items. Ok. I can manually change turbine. But how receive redstone signal when turbine damage == 0? I place BC pipe and gate. Configure the gate that emit redstone signal when Plasma Generator == empty. But generator say: incomplete structure. (because all block around face generator must be air).

2. What normal way to create neutronium? I need 16 neutronium for ultimate battery. I will use fusion reactor for creating all components. But it need 11636 Naquadah (182 stacks!!). May be exists normal way to get neutronium?
I math for replicator: its need 11h*16 = 176 hours in 128K replicator + 1111 hours in 128K mass fabricator(without amplifiers). Its crazy. I lost interest for gregtech.

3. GT Exp plans add ZPM rechargable battery?

U

UNG_God

Regarding advanced players: Its not super uncommon for people to get distracted in the later ages. I've made, I dunno, 12 Infitech2 worlds, and I've never, ever done Fusion because I always decide to start over from scratch.

that is a big problem, because most of the content on that stage and beyond are untested, so those who get there might hit a obsidian wall. it happened on terrafirmapunk. Also , if even the modpack creators dont get that far, make my point of mods being there just to have, because they dont have any use, as you chose a mod it should have a reason to be there. And finally, when i messed with rpg maker on psx, i always tested my creation from start to end.

I'm totally bummed that Greg didn't do GT6 for at least MC1.9.4.

well he said he can "easily" port the mod to newer version, because he rewrote most of the code. he could have done the same when 1.6 ot to 1.7, but decided to remake. and following hollywood, he made the new version crappy.

How automation turbine?

if that pipe setup works, you can use a inventory transceiver (if this is what is called) from thaumatic thinkerer to have the central block emulated outside the boundries.
What normal way to create neutronium?
you just said it, thats is the only... unless you enable it via config. Naquad can be create by fussion.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
that is a big problem, because most of the content on that stage and beyond are untested, so those who get there might hit a obsidian wall. it happened on terrafirmapunk. Also , if even the modpack creators dont get that far, make my point of mods being there just to have, because they dont have any use, as you chose a mod it should have a reason to be there. And finally, when i messed with rpg maker on psx, i always tested my creation from start to end.
I wouldn't say "big" problem. Its an extremely common problem for me and many others. I've never reached endgame on *any* pack ever.

well he said he can "easily" port the mod to newer version, because he rewrote most of the code. he could have done the same when 1.6 ot to 1.7, but decided to remake. and following hollywood, he made the new version crappy.
I hope it happens :)

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Hrm... noticing that the my resourcepack seems to eat some of the GUI-buttons of gregtech (guess need to find another one, if there are some good for gregtech...) I changed for a bit back to vanilla to see which buttons they are. Were the lower left buttons for auto-eject (if I understand it right).

However while moving my mouse over the GUi of the steam-compressor I noticed that there are actually two more slots in the bottom (about middle and right). Can anyone tell me for which these slots are used? (or some kind of bug that there are these slots?)

[edit]
*mumbles* Weird, Faithful actually is said to be good with gregtech 5. Anyone knows if it's only the steam-machine that shows the hidden GUI-buttons? :/

S

Sven "flamestrider"

Hrm... noticing that the my resourcepack seems to eat some of the GUI-buttons of gregtech (guess need to find another one, if there are some good for gregtech...) I changed for a bit back to vanilla to see which buttons they are. Were the lower left buttons for auto-eject (if I understand it right).

However while moving my mouse over the GUi of the steam-compressor I noticed that there are actually two more slots in the bottom (about middle and right). Can anyone tell me for which these slots are used? (or some kind of bug that there are these slots?)

[edit]
*mumbles* Weird, Faithful actually is said to be good with gregtech 5. Anyone knows if it's only the steam-machine that shows the hidden GUI-buttons? :/
My guess is that the gui's use the same coding for all GT one-block machines and the steam machines just don't use them but they are still there, so to speak.

Reactions: Nezraddin

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Ah, so in terms of the steam-machines it's pretty much "Don't worry about what you see/not see". I can live with that *nods* Hope the faithful resource pack doesn't make problems with later machines. Seems quiet difficult to find vanilla-like packs which have textures for gregtech ^^"
(found one that looks amazing, but website says it's only 80% done and didn't update sind february last year. and it's 64x where i never know if my 8GB RAM computer won't like it or not)

Now to get my first little "Tech in here" house started to finally start my way into tech! ... well and actually back to more hole-digging in the hope to finally find tin and copper *chuckles*
And to test if steam-machines "waste" steam while not running so I just can fill up a small railcraft tank with steam and connect all machines to them. Or if I actually have to find the perfect balance between steam-producer and steam-user to not waste fuel. :]

T

targetingyou78

Ah, so in terms of the steam-machines it's pretty much "Don't worry about what you see/not see". I can live with that *nods* Hope the faithful resource pack doesn't make problems with later machines. Seems quiet difficult to find vanilla-like packs which have textures for gregtech ^^"
(found one that looks amazing, but website says it's only 80% done and didn't update sind february last year. and it's 64x where i never know if my 8GB RAM computer won't like it or not)

Now to get my first little "Tech in here" house started to finally start my way into tech! ... well and actually back to more hole-digging in the hope to finally find tin and copper *chuckles*
And to test if steam-machines "waste" steam while not running so I just can fill up a small railcraft tank with steam and connect all machines to them. Or if I actually have to find the perfect balance between steam-producer and steam-user to not waste fuel. :]
Steam machines do not waste steam when not running. However, steam boilers will output extra steam out there vents if it fills up. So having boilers into a tank into machines will be fine. If the tanks fills up though the steam boilers will continue to boil and waste their extra steam but it's not dangerous.

I'm pretty sure on the first post in this forum there is a link to Sphax texture pack. Its the one I use and it's pretty nice. iirc Faithful was a very realistic texture pack? Sphax is more cartoony so it might not be your style.

Reactions: Nezraddin

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Steam machines do not waste steam when not running. However, steam boilers will output extra steam out there vents if it fills up. So having boilers into a tank into machines will be fine. If the tanks fills up though the steam boilers will continue to boil and waste their extra steam but it's not dangerous.

I'm pretty sure on the first post in this forum there is a link to Sphax texture pack. Its the one I use and it's pretty nice. iirc Faithful was a very realistic texture pack? Sphax is more cartoony so it might not be your style.

A great to hear. Then at least until I'm going into electricity I can be a bit safe to not waste too much stuff *cheers*

And yeah, I tested sphax once and it's really not my style. I kinda usually try stay near vanilla graphics instead of changing it too drastically. Might try the 64x resourcepack I found and see if my computer can handle it, at least in case faithful makes more problems than the steam machines. ^^

U

UNG_God

this is very small thing to fix on future updates, but some text on book are outdated with the changes, like the book says 3 silver coin for a crate of tungsten, but actually requires 5.

MarcNemesis

Jul 29, 2019
A great to hear. Then at least until I'm going into electricity I can be a bit safe to not waste too much stuff *cheers*

And yeah, I tested sphax once and it's really not my style. I kinda usually try stay near vanilla graphics instead of changing it too drastically. Might try the 64x resourcepack I found and see if my computer can handle it, at least in case faithful makes more problems than the steam machines. ^^
Have you considered simply taking a fully modified gregtech texture pack and add it to your own instead?

EconBrony

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone heard if there is going to be ways to clean up pollution or reduce it other than upgrading mufflers? Such as air filters and such?

H

Herrminator1994

Has anyone heard if there is going to be ways to clean up pollution or reduce it other than upgrading mufflers? Such as air filters and such?
As far as I have heard, no. I haven't seen any problems from pollution yet, running 4 electric blast furnaces, 2 large gas turbines, and a diesel engine. I'm running mostly EV mufflers.

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Have you considered simply taking a fully modified gregtech texture pack and add it to your own instead?

That's what I'm trying to figure out at the moment. But either my google-fu is horrible (actually I'm sure it is, heh) or there are not that many gregtech texture packs to be found around. The 64x pack which I found is actually one of them. Might look weird everything 32x and gregtech suddenly 64x (if my computer actually can handle that).
Searching some more to see if I'm just looking at the wrong place.

DarknessShadow

Jul 29, 2019
Were you ever annoyed at the speed of the pressure chamber?

I found a cool solution. :D

VT4Kpma.jpg