[1.7.10] Let it End

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, very evil. I will give you that.

Hrm... just to be sure (not used to such setups):
Can you make the autonomous activator to rightclick the full grown wheat to harvest it, or is that only possible with golems/steve's factory manager?
Or standing at the side and rightclicking yourself? :D

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Hrm... just to be sure (not used to such setups):
Can you make the autonomous activator to rightclick the full grown wheat to harvest it, or is that only possible with golems/steve's factory manager?
Or standing at the side and rightclicking yourself? :D
If it uses bonemeal, but can't bonemeal, it SHOULD "harvest" - This may have changed though

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
If it uses bonemeal, but can't bonemeal, it SHOULD "harvest" - This may have changed though

I guess it has changed then. Had one with bonemeal on right-click and another empty, but it didn't get harvested. Hmhm... Will try the dirt-way for a while, while working on something else. And if that not works, I will have to try golems or the factory manager. ^^

[edit-part]
Ah, great!
The updated autonomous activators (which need energy now) can harvest them by right clicking! :)

---

Not sure if that's a bad thing, but when starting my "1e" World, it says in the chat "[TwilightForest] Biome ID conflict detected. Fix by editing the config file".

---

Just took a look at the soya-quest... I guess I will try one or two of them and skip the rest... really not a big fan of grinding-quests ^^"

---

Little question:
If it meant to be that the "Oreberries -> pulverizer for 2 ingots instead of 1 1/2 in smeltery" was taken out?
(Just began working on my pulverizer-setup and suddenly noticed they don't accept them anymore and the recipe is gone ^^)

Last edited:

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
I guess it has changed then. Had one with bonemeal on right-click and another empty, but it didn't get harvested. Hmhm... Will try the dirt-way for a while, while working on something else. And if that not works, I will have to try golems or the factory manager. ^^

[edit-part]
Ah, great!
The updated autonomous activators (which need energy now) can harvest them by right clicking! :)

---

Not sure if that's a bad thing, but when starting my "1e" World, it says in the chat "[TwilightForest] Biome ID conflict detected. Fix by editing the config file".

---

Just took a look at the soya-quest... I guess I will try one or two of them and skip the rest... really not a big fan of grinding-quests ^^"

---

Little question:
If it meant to be that the "Oreberries -> pulverizer for 2 ingots instead of 1 1/2 in smeltery" was taken out?
(Just began working on my pulverizer-setup and suddenly noticed they don't accept them anymore and the recipe is gone ^^)
Hmm, I will look at the oreberry thing, that shouldn't have been removed (maybe someone changing their IDs >_>)
The Tw-Forest biome thing isn't an issue, TwForest overrides the biome that it conflicts with, and the only biomes you can be certain to see are:
Deltarian (which I removed the conflict for)
Vanilla biomes (only in the spirit world)
Twilight Forest biomes (only in the twilight forest)
Magical Forest (only if you grow a pure silverwood tree)

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Good to know, then I will at least setup my pulverizer setup for the future :)

And seriously, what a heart-stopping reward... got an unstable ingot in one of the reward bags. I thought it would blow up the moment I close the reward-window xD

Just posted another thing in the JordsUtils wiki, for those of you who (like me) enjoy making their floors out of cake https://github.com/jordsta95/JordnElecsUtils/wiki/God-Sword

A floor out of cake... That means you're stepping on the cake with your feet! Cake-Blashemy!

dmtryzhkv

Jul 29, 2019
well i have a question. in pcb pt2 quest, we need to make printed circuit board. but to make that we need a assembly controller, which needs printed circuit boards. is that real life? :D

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
well i have a question. in pcb pt2 quest, we need to make printed circuit board. but to make that we need a assembly controller, which needs printed circuit boards. is that real life? :D

The assembly line is only the "easier" way to make them. Before that you need the uv-lightbox and the etching acid. You put the pcb you get from the pressure-chamber into the uv-lightbox and best wait till it's 100% done. That you throw it into the etching-acid and wait for it to be finished (takes about 3 minutes or so, don't let it despawn.)

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Good to know, then I will at least setup my pulverizer setup for the future :)

And seriously, what a heart-stopping reward... got an unstable ingot in one of the reward bags. I thought it would blow up the moment I close the reward-window xD

A floor out of cake... That means you're stepping on the cake with your feet! Cake-Blashemy!
Mobs don't spawn on cake. Only reason.

There's another way to make them, hence why I added IGW-mod, so you can see how to get them the other way :)
The assembly line is only the "easier" way to make them. Before that you need the uv-lightbox and the etching acid. You put the pcb you get from the pressure-chamber into the uv-lightbox and best wait till it's 100% done. That you throw it into the etching-acid and wait for it to be finished (takes about 3 minutes or so, don't let it despawn.)
This is how though :)

dmtryzhkv

Jul 29, 2019

Mobs don't spawn on cake. Only reason.

There's another way to make them, hence why I added IGW-mod, so you can see how to get them the other way :)

This is how though :)
you all are saviors!!!!! <3

Reactions: jordsta95

Putzaroo

Jul 29, 2019
So I have the worst time with blood magic. I am trying to get my magicians orb. I have a tier 3 altar with 10000 LP, A soul network with 25000, and 40000 lp in portable tanks connected to the altar via transfer node. I place my gold block and it sucks up the LP in the altar and then the altar fills at its usual 20 lp per. But it won't turn into the new blood orb. I occasionally bleed myself to fill the altar while this is going on.
There is no transfer node out of the altar, and I can't make runes of dislocation until I get my magicians orb...

Help!

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
So I have the worst time with blood magic. I am trying to get my magicians orb. I have a tier 3 altar with 10000 LP, A soul network with 25000, and 40000 lp in portable tanks connected to the altar via transfer node. I place my gold block and it sucks up the LP in the altar and then the altar fills at its usual 20 lp per. But it won't turn into the new blood orb. I occasionally bleed myself to fill the altar while this is going on.
There is no transfer node out of the altar, and I can't make runes of dislocation until I get my magicians orb...

Help!
Best idea:
Grab something that gives instant health/regen (farm witches) and fill your blood altar, have a load of mobs on your altar, put in your block of gold, and don't let it empty (wait until it's around 5000lp full, and then start trying to fill it up)

Putzaroo

Jul 29, 2019
Best idea:
Grab something that gives instant health/regen (farm witches) and fill your blood altar, have a load of mobs on your altar, put in your block of gold, and don't let it empty (wait until it's around 5000lp full, and then start trying to fill it up)

So the pumping method is a waste of LP? At least til the runes of dislocation are available.? Ok

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
It seems the Pulverizer has lost more than one extra recipe:
The recipe for turning Sand into Dust doesn't work anymore, too :(

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
It seems the Pulverizer has lost more than one extra recipe:
The recipe for turning Sand into Dust doesn't work anymore, too :(
Ahhh... it's a change in how Thermal Expansion actually registers it's recipes... don't you hate it when mods change stuff >_<

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
@Putzaroo:
I had the same problem, since the crafting of the orb takes the blood very fast out of the altar.
My setup was in the end, that I had 10 sacrifice runes. So that at least every mob gives 1000LP. Then I had the altar completly filled and waited till alot of mobs stood in my sacrifice-area.
And even that was really close at the border of running out of blood again... so maybe better plan 15 sacrifice-runes, even they're taking quiet a while to get in the beginning.

Ahhh... it's a change in how Thermal Expansion actually registers it's recipes... don't you hate it when mods change stuff >_<

Ah I see. That explains why it seems to only have the standard-thermal-expansion recipes in it. ^^"

[edit-part]
One more problem - though I'm not sure if that is meant to be that way ^^":
When creating Skystone with the pressure-chamber, instead of creating this entity skystone (so the one that can be pulled out normally) it actually creates a block of skystone. So you have to break the pressure-chamber to get it out (and with that waste alot of pressure for every skystone you make)

---

Another little question:
Was the drop-rate of jungle-saplings put down alot?
I hardly seem to get any new saplings from them, actually I went just now from 9 I had to 0 since I didn't get any new sapling from the two big and one small ones I planted and let my harvester get them... :/

---

And I understand now, why my thermal-expansion tool was not working with all the other mods anymore. Now that I read about this change, I tried it with the wrench from AE and everything works fine. Guess the changes effect quiet alot of crossmod-things x.x

---

Another thing:
Tried to open the bedrock-door, it accepted the 8 stacks of gold-ingots but the door didn't open. Possible, that something is broken there? :(
(Or do I need 8 stacks of 'every' item that is listed there? Cause the text sounds like I only need 8 stacks of one of the listed items...)

Last edited:

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
@Putzaroo:
I had the same problem, since the crafting of the orb takes the blood very fast out of the altar.
My setup was in the end, that I had 10 sacrifice runes. So that at least every mob gives 1000LP. Then I had the altar completly filled and waited till alot of mobs stood in my sacrifice-area.
And even that was really close at the border of running out of blood again... so maybe better plan 15 sacrifice-runes, even they're taking quiet a while to get in the beginning.

Ah I see. That explains why it seems to only have the standard-thermal-expansion recipes in it. ^^"

[edit-part]
One more problem - though I'm not sure if that is meant to be that way ^^":
When creating Skystone with the pressure-chamber, instead of creating this entity skystone (so the one that can be pulled out normally) it actually creates a block of skystone. So you have to break the pressure-chamber to get it out (and with that waste alot of pressure for every skystone you make)

---

Another little question:
Was the drop-rate of jungle-saplings put down alot?
I hardly seem to get any new saplings from them, actually I went just now from 9 I had to 0 since I didn't get any new sapling from the two big and one small ones I planted and let my harvester get them... :/

---

And I understand now, why my thermal-expansion tool was not working with all the other mods anymore. Now that I read about this change, I tried it with the wrench from AE and everything works fine. Guess the changes effect quiet alot of crossmod-things x.x

---

Another thing:
Tried to open the bedrock-door, it accepted the 8 stacks of gold-ingots but the door didn't open. Possible, that something is broken there? :(
(Or do I need 8 stacks of 'every' item that is listed there? Cause the text sounds like I only need 8 stacks of one of the listed items...)
1) Yes, the skystone is intended, so that you can't make a crap-tonne of controllers easily

2) I haven't touched the drop-rate of saplings o_O

3) Yeah, I will look into the COFH issues probably all weekend V_V