[1.7.10] Let it End

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if that was mentioned before (I searched through the pages, but didn't notice someone saying it):
- There seems a little bug with the "Energized Smelter"-Quest. Even I never crafted one it was still completed. (didn't get any from reward-bags or so, too)

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if that was mentioned before (I searched through the pages, but didn't notice someone saying it):
- There seems a little bug with the "Energized Smelter"-Quest. Even I never crafted one it was still completed. (didn't get any from reward-bags or so, too)
Yeah, that isn't intended, but I don't intend to fix it, as that quest was just put in there to keep the bed imagery (2 of the quests in there are "fillers"):p

dmtryzhkv

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, the next update will have a few mod updates. The last update came out about a week ago now :p

that's nice! oh i have another question :p in 1.0.0 i tried to automate sieving with autonomus activators, BUT, i couldn't. it places dirt, dust, sand etc in the sieve, but doesn't do sieving progress. is there a bug or it needs power already? there was no power buffer so i did think it is a bug. i hope its a bug :D didn't tried in 1.3.6 though.

underspikey

Jul 29, 2019
is there a bug or it needs power already? there was no power buffer so i did think it is a bug. i hope its a bug :D didn't tried in 1.3.6 though.
It still doesn't work. And it's intended to be so.
"Automation after the 1.27 update is possible by the use of other mods. However, this behaviour is disabled by default when installing Ex Nihilo. "
Source: http://ex-nihilo-minecraft.wikia.com/wiki/Sieve

And I really dislike this because this means I have to sieve stacks and stacks of gravel by hand just to get some damn shiny metal

Last edited:

underspikey

Jul 29, 2019
OMG getting shiny ingots is literally the grindiest thing I have done so far.
There is no way to automate the sieving process right?
'Cause I left an autoclicker on it for an hour and only got 2 shiny blends of the required 8 for the enderium quest.
And since there is no way to automate the getting of glowstone I am doing gravel instead. I realize this takes me 5 times as long, but I just don't have any way of making glowstone. I already used 3 stacks anyway.
Is this really supposed to take HOURS? Takes the whole fun part of the game out...

Also, is the Monsters under the bed questline meant to be impossible to start?
Because the first quest requires 10 of each head. I have had a mob grinder working for... 17 hours now and it has given me 8 zombie heads, 12 creeper heads and absolutely no skeleton heads...

Last edited:

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
OMG getting shiny ingots is literally the grindiest thing I have done so far.
There is NO way to automate the sieving process right?
'Cause I left an autoclicker on it for an hour and only got 2 shiny blends of the required 8 for the enderium quest.
And since there is NO way to automate the getting of glowstone I am doing gravel instead. I realize this takes me 5 times as long, but I just don't have any way of making glowstone. I already used 3 stacks anyway.
Is this really supposed to take HOURS? Takes the whole fun part of the game out...

Also, is the Monsters under the bed questline meant to be impossible to start?
Because the first quest requires 10 of each head. I have had a mob grinder working for... 17 hours now and it has given me 8 zombie heads, 12 creeper heads and absolutely no skeleton heads...
Automatic sieve? You mean like the one that you give power and it sieves for you?

Look at the crafting recipe for Skelton skulls :p

underspikey

Jul 29, 2019
Automatic sieve? You mean like the one that you give power and it sieves for you?
No I actually meant just putting autonomous activators around it, one to fill it, the others to sieve. Is there a powered sieve? OMG THERE IS. i'm so doing that right now. WOOP

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
No I actually meant just putting autonomous activators around it, one to fill it, the others to sieve. Is there a powered sieve? OMG THERE IS. i'm so doing that right now. WOOP
Yeah, no AA automation. However golems can automate the normal sieves

underspikey

Jul 29, 2019
Hey I just built one of these automatic sieves... but how do I power it? Cables seem to connect to it but no energy is being transfered... does it need a particular side or?...

EDIT: nvm, there seems to be something wrong with my energy cell

Last edited:

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a trick to getting sugar cane to grow... omjeez slow.....
If I remember how I set the configs up, sugar cane is the slowest thing to grow. This is because sugar can is really useful, and people complained about the tree growth time :p

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Watering can. I quintupled my sugarcane farm with 15 mins. quite nice.

You're not even gonna lie, just plain cruelty :D
Lie is the name of the pack, which means I don't have to ;)

And yeah, it is cruel, but seeing as there's watering cans and sigil of the green grove, it's not the worst thing :)

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Is it meant to be, that the open blocks elevators take experience to use, or a forgotten config-change?
(I know it's a weird question, but since usually this config is on false I better ask, before I change it and it's considered "not meant to be played this way" :D)

[edit]
*falls on the knees* Nooooooo!
My precious sludge-boiler is disabled! ^^ (love this machine in skyworld-maps... hmpf :p)

Last edited:

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Is it meant to be, that the open blocks elevators take experience to use, or a forgotten config-change?
(I know it's a weird question, but since usually this config is on false I better ask, before I change it and it's considered "not meant to be played this way" :D)

[edit]
*falls on the knees* Nooooooo!
My precious sludge-boiler is disabled! ^^ (love this machine in skyworld-maps... hmpf :p)
Why do you think the sludge boiler is disabled? ;)

And yes, it is supposed to be like that. Just because it means people are more inclined to use the PneumaticCraft elevators :p

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Congrats to @Primal Demon he successfully ended it!

If you haven't seen any of his series before, go and check it out because he is a great YouTuber!

This means I have one less LiE series to watch though, so if there are any YouTubers who are doing a series on this please do link your channel ;)

gamermsn

Jul 29, 2019
iv been playing for a while and when using the autonomous activator while place the block in the sieve but won't dive it for you it just places blocks but not sieve and it is really annoying

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
iv been playing for a while and when using the autonomous activator while place the block in the sieve but won't dive it for you it just places blocks but not sieve and it is really annoying
That's because there's other ways to auto-sieve. And I want people to use their head, and not do what every other pack does :p