[1.7.10] Let it End

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
I also discovered sieve automation is disabled by default in ex nihilo =/
btw, did you know that machines you give often have some really OP stuff in their augmentation slots? Like 64k storage cells etc.
Yes I did, I keep meaning to fix it... but I am lazy :p

Putzaroo

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, logs do not work anymore... I reloaded old map and they do not go into crucible anymore. Not an issue once you get that first bucket of lava.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, logs do not work anymore... I reloaded old map and they do not go into crucible anymore. Not an issue once you get that first bucket of lava.
Just looked through the scripts and somehow it managed to delete itself >_>
That'll be fixed next update. You can always use cobble to get lava though, although it is slow

underspikey

Jul 29, 2019
I just got some ultradian shards from a reward bag and after some real intense google'ing I found your github with a wiki for it :p
Do tools made from this material have any special properties as well? Otherwis they're only useful as a sword I think...

EDIT: Just got a clocktwerk machine. Google'd it. Was amazed.
RUNNING, JUMPING AND TWERKING MAKES YOUR TREES GROW FASTER?

Last edited:

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
I just got some ultradian shards from a reward bag and after some real intense google'ing I found your github with a wiki for it :p
Do tools made from this material have any special properties as well? Otherwis they're only useful as a sword I think...

EDIT: Just got a clocktwerk machine. Google'd it. Was amazed.
RUNNING, JUMPING AND TWERKING MAKES YOUR TREES GROW FASTER?
In this map ultradian shards are better used with coal (ultradian coal is the best fuel in the pack)
Yeah, tweeting is the best thing for your trees

underspikey

Jul 29, 2019
But I don't use fuel anymore...
You can only get them from good reward bags, right?
But you can only get good reward bags once you have no real use for fuel anymore..
Oh, and it's not the best fuel, really. I mostly used lava. It's free and lasts for a lifetime. Just put a portable tank full of the stuff right next to your furnace and leave the bucket in. I never used it all up...

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
But I don't use fuel anymore...
You can only get them from good reward bags, right?
But you can only get good reward bags once you have no real use for fuel anymore..
Oh, and it's not the best fuel, really. I mostly used lava. It's free and lasts for a lifetime. Just put a portable tank full of the stuff right next to your furnace and leave the bucket in. I never used it all up...
Meh. It cooks half a stack per, so you don't waste any fuel ;)
You could always make the sword, but I find waiting for uberium to be the best option

dmtryzhkv

Jul 29, 2019
well i just started to play. i played all night. i had to restart my pc once and after restart i continued play. but this morning i cant load my world, it says error occured (401), i searched and uncle google said me that this is about realm things. i don't know what to do sadly :(

underspikey

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any way of getting emeralds?
Because the villager I got only offers to sell me glowstone or enchant my diamond pick or axe...

Also, has anyone found a way to pump stuff out of the crucible? I currently have a waterproofed wooden pipe with a redstone engine, but it doesn't seem to do the trick... it shows the animation of lava flowing through, but none of it seems to pass through. Also, while I hover over it, it shows 0/2500 RF. Does it just need more power?

Last edited:

phil3taylor

Jul 29, 2019
:( Please Help
I'm looking to complete the Better Than Iron Quest which requires compressed iron. How do I obtain this without having the compressed iron in the first place to create pneumatic craft machines. And just another small thing, the Scribing tool required an ink sack how is this obtained

regards

underspikey

Jul 29, 2019
:( Please Help
I'm looking to complete the Better Than Iron Quest which requires compressed iron. How do I obtain this without having the compressed iron in the first place to create pneumatic craft machines. And just another small thing, the Scribing tool required an ink sack how is this obtained

regards

The compressed iron can be obtained by blowing up regular iron. Really. Just place a stack of iron bars on top of tnt and blow it up with a redstone signal. Be sure to insulate the reaction chamber, eh.
From the very quest you receive a bunch of seeds. One of them is a squid seed. These need to be planted(they are planted by dropping on the ground, or in this case, water) in water and once they mature, they will spawn a squid in the pool of water. Killing this squid has a chance to spawn more seeds... you get the jist.

phil3taylor

Jul 29, 2019
The compressed iron can be obtained by blowing up regular iron. Really. Just place a stack of iron bars on top of tnt and blow it up with a redstone signal. Be sure to insulate the reaction chamber, eh.
From the very quest you receive a bunch of seeds. One of them is a squid seed. These need to be planted(they are planted by dropping on the ground, or in this case, water) in water and once they mature, they will spawn a squid in the pool of water. Killing this squid has a chance to spawn more seeds... you get the jist.

Cant thank you enough!
what quest do I have to complete to get the seeds I cant see them in any off the rewards?

dmtryzhkv

Jul 29, 2019
Because the villager I got only offers to sell me glowstone or enchant my diamond pick or axe...

Also, has anyone found a way to pump stuff out of the crucible? I currently have a waterproofed wooden pipe with a redstone engine, but it doesn't seem to do the trick... it shows the animation of lava flowing through, but none of it seems to pass through. Also, while I hover over it, it shows 0/2500 RF. Does it just need more power?

about pumping things out of crucibles: i was using liquid transfer pipe in other playthroughs, you can try them. its pretty fast and efficient.

and about villager: you can get glowstone sieving dust, yea its a bit grindy but worth ^^ i was lucky enough to get 30paper=1 emerald deal. maybe its random idk.. my thing was in 1.0.0

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
well i just started to play. i played all night. i had to restart my pc once and after restart i continued play. but this morning i cant load my world, it says error occured (401), i searched and uncle google said me that this is about realm things. i don't know what to do sadly :(
Send me a crash log, and I'll look into it :)

Fluid transport pipes.
As for the emeralds, craft them ;)

about pumping things out of crucibles: i was using liquid transfer pipe in other playthroughs, you can try them. its pretty fast and efficient.

and about villager: you can get glowstone sieving dust, yea its a bit grindy but worth ^^ i was lucky enough to get 30paper=1 emerald deal. maybe its random idk.. my thing was in 1.0.0
No, I had to rewrite the questbook in 1.1.x which meant everyone got a new villager. The old one was great, the new one sucks :p

underspikey

Jul 29, 2019
liquid transfer pipe
What mod is that? It doesn't show up in NEI...

and about villager: you can get glowstone sieving dust, yea its a bit grindy but worth ^^

I have stacks of glowstone. The problem isn't glowstone. The problem is that he offers to sell me 3 glowstone for 1 emerald. I can't GET any emeralds.

As for the emeralds, craft them

How? The only recipe I see that is actually feasible requires sugar. But I don't have sugarcane. I also don't see any way of getting some... waaaaait, didn't dirt have a super rare chance of sugar cane seeds?... Damn, yes it does. Ok, thanks!

dmtryzhkv

Jul 29, 2019
Send me a crash log, and I'll look into it :)

well i derped so hard :( i was playing 1.0.0, and decided to look at a recent one. and it was 1.3.6 wow :D and then i found out that hqm caused it and needed to be updated. i reseted my world and started all over ^^ i will now enter again and see if it breaks, if it is, i will post crash report. and since you saw ^^ will you update thermal expansion foundation and mfr? new version of it came out couple days ago. they made pretty huge changes. just tellin ^^ btw, GREAT PACK!

What mod is that? It doesn't show up in NEI...

oh sorry should have point that, extra utilities you call them "transfer node (liquid)"

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
well i derped so hard :( i was playing 1.0.0, and decided to look at a recent one. and it was 1.3.6 wow :D and then i found out that hqm caused it and needed to be updated. i reseted my world and started all over ^^ i will now enter again and see if it breaks, if it is, i will post crash report. and since you saw ^^ will you update thermal expansion foundation and mfr? new version of it came out couple days ago. they made pretty huge changes. just tellin ^^ btw, GREAT PACK!

oh sorry should have point that, extra utilities you call them "transfer node (liquid)"
Yeah, the next update will have a few mod updates. The last update came out about a week ago now :p