[1.7.10] Let it End

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Is creating a induction smelter the only way to get the enderium ingots? And do you eventually get more food sources or am I destined to die.... :(
You get more food later on :)
Yes, an induction smelter is the only way to get enderium, sorry.

Ruler_of_cakes

Jul 29, 2019
Could you also possibly add Ender IO to this pack? It seems like a really interesting pack... with a nice storyline, too :)

I love the recipies that require cakes... us cakes are evil... we are the darkness... we... are... LIES...

Reactions: jordsta95

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Could you also possibly add Ender IO to this pack? It seems like a really interesting pack... with a nice storyline, too :)

I love the recipies that require cakes... us cakes are evil... we are the darkness... we... are... LIES...
I would never add EnderIO. Sorry, but I do not like the mod, and think it is majorly unbalanced. There are alternatives for most things in EnderIO in the pack though. The only thing that would be enabled if I were to add it would be capacitor banks, which is pointless IMO...

But you will hate a quest line in the Wasting Time line ;)

underspikey

Jul 29, 2019
OK I give up.
I'm probably a total noob, but how the hell do you get silver.
I have lead. I have aluminium. I have about 10 ingots of both in my smeltery, they're not mixing.
I built a god damn quartz grindstone and tried turning them to dust to make silver dust. To no avail.
how do i make silver? Can you PLEASE add it to NEI, I've been trying at it for half an hour-.-

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
OK I give up.
I'm probably a total noob, but how the hell do you get silver.
I have lead. I have aluminium. I have about 10 ingots of both in my smeltery, they're not mixing.
I built a god damn quartz grindstone and tried turning them to dust to make silver dust. To no avail.
how do i make silver? Can you PLEASE add it to NEI, I've been trying at it for half an hour-.-
Aluminium dust in a chest in a crafting table. Then grab a lead ingot out of the smeltery and put that in the centre :)

underspikey

Jul 29, 2019
Damn. One thing, I've been just sitting here (making teriyaki chicken, it needs glazing every 2 minutes, so can't do much), reading through all the posts. And I must say, jordsta, you're actually a very nice person. You are really active and seem nice to talk to. You have very strong beliefs that I don't always agree with(Ender IO), but that I can understand and respect. Just wanted to put it out there.

If you need help with the pack or anything, lemme know.

Reactions: jordsta95

underspikey

Jul 29, 2019
By the way. Have you changed mob spawning? I can't seem to spawn any in a completely dark room, with no light.

underspikey

Jul 29, 2019
I am definately more than 20 blocks away (it's 24 blocks in vanilla btw. I checked the spawn chance algorithm, lol).
I actually had a few mobs spawn when I started building the area and went to plant a few trees, but none after i put the ceiling on...

Btw, does the crook work on rubber tree leaves?

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
I am definately more than 20 blocks away (it's 24 blocks in vanilla btw. I checked the spawn chance algorithm, lol).
I actually had a few mobs spawn when I started building the area and went to plant a few trees, but none after i put the ceiling on...

Btw, does the crook work on rubber tree leaves?
1) Dunno then... maybe raise the ceiling?
2) Yes :)

underspikey

Jul 29, 2019
I already raised the ceiling so the inside of the building was 5 blocks high... to no avail.
I now tried just checkering the ceiling in hopes of monster spawning at night... also to no avail.
I'm now restarting, maybe I was just on for too long :p

EDIT: still nothing.

Last edited:

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
I already raised the ceiling so the inside of the building was 5 blocks high... to no avail.
I now tried just checkering the ceiling in hopes of monster spawning at night... also to no avail.
I'm now restarting, maybe I was just on for too long :p
That shouldn't matter though, as the spawning can just be a little funny. Sometimes you get mobs, sometimes you don't. My suggestion would be unloading/reloading the world (enter the nether, or log out, log back in)

underspikey

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, i'll just leave it for now, do other stuff.
There isn't any way to make the autonomous activator collect stuff, is there?
I can't figure out a way of automating it without a vacuum hopper and i haven't even catched a glimpse of an enderman yet.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, i'll just leave it for now, do other stuff.
There isn't any way to make the autonomous activator collect stuff, is there?
I can't figure out a way of automating it without a vacuum hopper and i haven't even catched a glimpse of an enderman yet.
@The Mobius Archives used conveyor belts... not the best thing ever, but it works....

Lotsaninjas

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, okay! Thank you. Also, I made a nether portal, and put the water in it, and it won't become an actual nether portal with the purple void. I'm stuck :p And what would be an easy way to get endstone?

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, okay! Thank you. Also, I made a nether portal, and put the water in it, and it won't become an actual nether portal with the purple void. I'm stuck :p And what would be an easy way to get endstone?
Why would you put water in the nether portal? You light it on fire to go to the nether.
To get end stone you would want a lot of ender pearls OR glowstone
Enderpearl + sandstone = end stone (using Tinkers - see NEI)
Glowstone + barrel of lava = end stone (ex nihilo)