[1.7.10] Let it End

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
wow. you really ARE evil -.-"
at least give us cows in reward bags or milk
You can use soy milk to make cake... but you do get cows, and all the other animals... but it's a quest reward of a quest in Wasting Time... Also, I am cruel, not evil

Koraima

Jul 29, 2019
You can use soy milk to make cake... but you do get cows, and all the other animals... but it's a quest reward of a quest in Wasting Time... Also, I am cruel, not evil
it takes an evil person to be cruel, you are of the dark side

Putzaroo

Jul 29, 2019
Just starting in the pack, does everything grow slower? And the only place that I can place the oreberry bushes is inside the fry queen. I tried a ledge along the outside of the building but they won't plant..stone, dirt, cobble. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

The Mobius Archives

Mar 31, 2013
www.youtube.com
Just starting in the pack, does everything grow slower? And the only place that I can place the oreberry bushes is inside the fry queen. I tried a ledge along the outside of the building but they won't plant..stone, dirt, cobble. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!
I always forget the rules on ore-berry placement. I think they have to be protected from the sky. So no glass or see through blocks like leaves. It's either that or it needs darker light levels. Try putting them under a block first or in a dark room.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019

Thanks!
They need to be planted on anything that is broken by a pickaxe, and in darkness (mobs can spawn there) How I do it is surround the oreberry with slabs, and place one on top, that way you can still access it

The Mobius Archives

Mar 31, 2013
www.youtube.com
Getting back to cake. In order to use soy milk do you really need honey from Pam's? I don't recall getting a bee so is that a villager trading mechanic?

Also in the latest pack is anyone else not able to get MFR machines (Rancher, and Laser specifically) to work? The devices I have are all stuck on idle and no amount of redstone fiddling seems to fix them.
Nevermind. Apparently I'm sending a redstone signal through my rednet energy cables.

Last edited:

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Getting back to cake. In order to use soy milk do you really need honey from Pam's? I don't recall getting a bee so is that a villager trading mechanic?

Also in the latest pack is anyone else not able to get MFR machines (Rancher, and Laser specifically) to work? The devices I have are all stuck on idle and no amount of redstone fiddling seems to fix them.
Nevermind. Apparently I'm sending a redstone signal through my rednet energy cables.
Yeah, I derped on the bee... There's a new launcher version going up now which fixes that, along with some other stuff :)

Reactions: The Mobius Archives

The Mobius Archives

Mar 31, 2013
www.youtube.com
Yeah, I derped on the bee... There's a new launcher version going up now which fixes that, along with some other stuff :)
Yay!

While you're at it there was some weird stuff with submitting the generators. I had to drain all the generators before they could be submitted and for the advanced solar I needed to cheat a new one in. I didn't dig too deeply into the testing of this mind you.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Yay!

While you're at it there was some weird stuff with submitting the generators. I had to drain all the generators before they could be submitted and for the advanced solar I needed to cheat a new one in. I didn't dig too deeply into the testing of this mind you.
Mmm, that quest is dodgy... I will look into that before next time :)

underspikey

Jul 29, 2019
Hey! Just started, seems really good so far :p
However, I found there was a quest, the one which lets you make the tinkers tables. It however seems to require a stencil table made out of oak. But I only have birch and spruce...
Have I missed something?

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Hey! Just started, seems really good so far :p
However, I found there was a quest, the one which lets you make the tinkers tables. It however seems to require a stencil table made out of oak. But I only have birch and spruce...
Have I missed something?
It should be made out of birch... wait? STENCIL TABLE? The one which requires a plank? That doesn't matter what wood type it is... Unless?

underspikey

Jul 29, 2019
yes, stencil table. I have now made one from both birch and spruce planks, but it doesn't let it end :(

*hehe*

EDIT: cheated in some oak planks and made a table out of that. Worked.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
yes, stencil table. I have now made one from both birch and spruce planks, but it doesn't let it end :(

*hehe*
Well you can convert all your woods from one type to the next in it's meta if you craft it like so:
o|x|
x|x|
In a crafting table (x = wood logs -!LOGS!, o = empty space)... I believe that is the recipe anyway...

Putzaroo

Jul 29, 2019
Is creating a induction smelter the only way to get the enderium ingots? And do you eventually get more food sources or am I destined to die.... :(