[1.7.10] Let it End

Robocreator223

Jul 29, 2019
I know, but you have to automate the creation of end stone as well. Which require auto creation of glowstone dust and lava.....
~RANT ON~
By the way, this pack is REALLY grindy. Trying to do anything is just you
A) waiting for berrys to grow
B) using clay to get the basic stuff

Something needs to change. Iron is super hard to get en mass and is used in pretty much everything. You wouldn't believe the number of times I cheated in resources to get going with out having to wait forever and a half.
~RANT OFF~

Koraima

Jul 29, 2019
I know, but you have to automate the creation of end stone as well. Which require auto creation of glowstone dust and lava.....
~RANT ON~

Something needs to change. Iron is super hard to get en mass and is used in pretty much everything. You wouldn't believe the number of times I cheated in resources to get going with out having to wait forever and a half.
~RANT OFF~
You can make a watering can and add a ritual of the green grove and if you manage to get the sigil of the green grove you can also grow iron like it's nobody's business, same with farming. Not THAT bad. Just the silver is a pain to get for now, and that's because from what I understood the alternate recipe for it isn't working. But should be working in the next update

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
~RANT ON~

~RANT OFF~
Early game is supposed to be grindy, sorry, but that's just the way it is. While you are still in the first quest line, progression is meant to be slow.
All I can advise is:
Autonomous Activators and Oreberries ;)

You can make a watering can and add a ritual of the green grove and if you manage to get the sigil of the green grove you can also grow iron like it's nobody's business, same with farming. Not THAT bad. Just the silver is a pain to get for now, and that's because from what I understood the alternate recipe for it isn't working. But should be working in the next update
Fixed! Didn't know it wasn't there o_O

tooncool64

Jul 29, 2019
This is the most amazing pack I have ever played. I just LOVE the custom recipes and the less-grindy way you used ex nihilo. I am still on the first quest line but I know I will be playing this till the end!

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
I have just looked through the latest launcher version of the pack. And you can make silver with aluminium dust and lead >_>
It is silver from Thermal Foundation, and people may have been looking at the wrong silver ingot type...

so yeah, @tooncool64 you can put silver ingot and gold ingot in a smeltery and make electrum

Robocreator223

Jul 29, 2019
Early game is supposed to be grindy, sorry, but that's just the way it is. While you are still in the first quest line, progression is meant to be slow.
All I can advise is:

Fixed! Didn't know it wasn't there o_O
I was in the quest tree Techno Nightmare.

upload_2015-2-15_13-17-48.png

Koraima

Jul 29, 2019
Yes... But I can't disable the pasture seeds.... I will probably make them require grass to craft... unless you know of another way to get grass
I most certainly do know another way: Extra utilities unstable ingot Hoe. Right click dirt = instant grass.
Edit: Starting to think i shouldn't have told you that :D

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Now i definitely regret telling you that -.-"
It's ok... I am only going to make it require a pasture seed extra to craft (so it'll be like a an axe, but with a pasture seed in the slot that makes a hoe and axe)...

But we will ignore the fact that the pasture seed will require a block of grass to make...

Also. I may have to change the recipe for the axe. So yeah, craft it while you can ;)

The Mobius Archives

Mar 31, 2013
www.youtube.com
All I can advise is:
Also harvester and oreberries :)

I don't see any issues with that quest line. There's only 1 quest line which I personally hate; Wasting Time
Hahhahhhhahhhahhah.... yeah. My current Let It End videos will be stuck wasting time for a while. Although it gets better once you find cursed earth.

For those interested the video series for Let It End is here: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm7WUDSyOsWcIYjlFPRJYTG3zDroUQEX8

Reactions: jordsta95