[1.7.10] Let it End

The_Revanchist

Jul 29, 2019
LOL, Thats why he added the soaps and so on that give you warp ward, theres also a thing from Thaumic Tinkerer i think that gets rid of all bad affects :p

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
LOL, Thats why he added the soaps and so on that give you warp ward, theres also a thing from Thaumic Tinkerer i think that gets rid of all bad affects :p
Yeah, but TT takes a long time to get, and you need a butt load of warp to get KAMI... another thing which annoys me.

The_Revanchist

Jul 29, 2019
I myself think its ALL worth it in the end :), you have your ichorium armor, wand, focis..... now i feel kinda sad.... thaumcraft has such a sudden end D:

EDIT: Also KAMI is meant to be late game, therfor not easy to research... all KAMI items are OP so its fair heh heh

The_Revanchist

Jul 29, 2019
I just looked at some of the quest.... love the Monty Python refrence xD "I'm a lumber jack and im ok, i sleep all night and i work all day"

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
I just looked at some of the quest.... love the Monty Python refrence xD "I'm a lumber jack and im ok, i sleep all night and i work all day"
There are a LOT of random references in the quest book, everything from movies to songs (both lyrics and titles) I may actually give a challenge to anyone who completes the quest book to see if they can name every reference :p

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
"Sadness is lose of touch, where bones grow heavy and skin becomes sensitive, where the warmth of sun is prickling hot, and the cool breeze is a chill down the spine. Why, why, why... why does it hurt, for days and weeks, in the nights and during the day. Why must I continue, through this monotonous struggle. Why, why, why must I live."

Reactions: jordsta95

The_Revanchist

Jul 29, 2019
"Sadness is lose of touch, where bones grow heavy and skin becomes sensitive, where the warmth of sun is prickling hot, and the cool breeze is a chill down the spine. Why, why, why... why does it hurt, for days and weeks, in the nights and during the day. Why must I continue, through this monotonous struggle. Why, why, why must I live."
aw that just made go from happy to uber depressed D:

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Why are you not a writer

Relation :3

Jul 29, 2019
Uhmm..im new to BC and all this mods thing and i have one stupid question..how do i transfer energy from a solar panel to a harvester without a transfer node (energy)?

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Uhmm..im new to BC and all this mods thing and i have one stupid question..how do i transfer energy from a solar panel to a harvester without a transfer node (energy)?
You can use Mekanism cables or buildcraft kinesis pipes, early game would be wood->stone but later game emerald->diamond... If that makes sense.

You should become a writer!
And because your computer is a distraction from your writing I will look after it until you have a masterpiece :3

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
You can use Mekanism cables or buildcraft kinesis pipes, early game would be wood->stone but later game emerald->diamond... If that makes sense.

You should become a writer!
And because your computer is a distraction from your writing I will look after it until you have a masterpiece :3

I'm actually thinking about selling my computer soon.

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
"What just happened? Why am i here? What's my purpose in this world? Who's that coming? What am i hearing?..." -a good song for this pack by SkydoesMc, isn't it?