[1.7.10] Let it End

The Mobius Archives

Mar 31, 2013
www.youtube.com
That's all the autonomous activators are good for when it comes to "Getting Automated"... I'm going to assume you didn't get up to that quest before? Or just not far enough in that you had AAs yet?
Waaiiittt... Were the Autonomous activators not supposed to be used to smash cobble->gravel->sand->dust? I know they've been disabled for the sieve.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Waaiiittt... Were the Autonomous activators not supposed to be used to smash cobble->gravel->sand->dust? I know they've been disabled for the sieve.
No, that is fine, and they should do that if you want them to :p But the intended use if for collecting oreberries... any other use is fine :)

yusei1e

Jul 29, 2019
oow btw i found out that energy pipes dont work with solarpannels and MFR harvester

that was my old world dont know if its fixed

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
oow btw i found out that energy pipes dont work with solarpannels and MFR harvester

that was my old world dont know if its fixed
Did you do:
Energy Generator (e.g. Solar Panel) -> Transfer Node (energy) -> Energy Pipe -> Machine?

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Is the sieve the only way to get redstone?
Until you get a laser-drill set up, yes. I am thinking of ways around this though... maybe adding natura for bloodwood trees (which drop redstone like apples) or maybe just some other recipe. I don't want redstone to be too hard, but at the same time I don't want it to be too easy...

Sorry for the lack of recipes at the minute :/

Ookami5875

Jul 29, 2019
Decided to check this map out and so far I'm not disappointed. The only thing I would have to say is in some of the beginning quests maybe add some more documentation. If someone hasn't played another map like AgSkies before then how to create clay may be lost to them (as it was for me for a second since I couldn't figure out why sand wasn't working :p). Also, I think this part is a bug, whenever I turn a quest in, I get the rewards, but the quest still says that it can be turned in. I can only turn it in once, so it isn't harmful towards the map, just kind of weird. Other than those 2 things, great map and can't wait to see the future updates!

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Decided to check this map out and so far I'm not disappointed. The only thing I would have to say is in some of the beginning quests maybe add some more documentation. If someone hasn't played another map like AgSkies before then how to create clay may be lost to them (as it was for me for a second since I couldn't figure out why sand wasn't working :p). Also, I think this part is a bug, whenever I turn a quest in, I get the rewards, but the quest still says that it can be turned in. I can only turn it in once, so it isn't harmful towards the map, just kind of weird. Other than those 2 things, great map and can't wait to see the future updates!
Yeah, I still need to fix up some of the quest tips :)

As for HQM, it's a big with the mod that a fair few people seem to be having. And I have no idea how to fix it :/

:O Forgot about them.
They spawn everywhere now, right?

I may make it so that creepers also have a rare chance of dropping redstone in the future (like when you get iron from a zombie) :)

yusei1e

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, I still need to fix up some of the quest tips :)

As for HQM, it's a big with the mod that a fair few people seem to be having. And I have no idea how to fix it :/

:O Forgot about them.
They spawn everywhere now, right?

I may make it so that creepers also have a rare chance of dropping redstone in the future (like when you get iron from a zombie) :)
thats a good idea and maybe do it that mobs only drop heads if you kill them with the cleaver "Hint Hint"

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
thats a good idea and maybe do it that mobs only drop heads if you kill them with the cleaver "Hint Hint"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. No... That's a little OP. Wither skellies ALWAYS dropping their head? *shakes head* that doesn't sound like a good idea, especially seeing as you get one as a quest reward :p

yusei1e

Jul 29, 2019
i meant that the only way to get the mob heads is through the cleaver not that they only drop their head HAHAHA

and yes wither skellies can drop their head normally but its super rare

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
i meant that the only way to get the mob heads is through the cleaver not that they only drop their head HAHAHA
Ooooohhhhh... Again, nah. I have an idea for a recipe using skelly heads (makes automating wither skulls that bit easier) and also, heads are a primary way of reducing instability for infusion crafting. And seeing as I am going to be changing the instability on the grass recipe, you will be glad that I don't prevent mob head drops ;)