[1.7.10] Let it End

Prento

Jul 29, 2019
Hardened Energy cell quest as well. Name of it is power Storage. I've only made a leadstone for an auto-sieve.

ThatGuyOverThere

Jul 29, 2019
Are you planning on moving these modpacks to curse voice?
I doubt that would happen. I've seen jordsta constantly say how much he hates the Curse Client on both the forums and twitter. But you never know... I saw him say he was trying the DW20 pack, which I've only ever seen him bash

J-Walk

Jul 29, 2019
Error while gathering assets: java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "1395-1710ls"

I'm getting this error. Any help would be appreciated.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Error while gathering assets: java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "1395-1710ls"

I'm getting this error. Any help would be appreciated.
Looks like an issue with Forge, what pack version are you trying to use?

goth_child67

Jul 29, 2019
Looks interesting I will have to try this one out. I will probably break it in an hour or so :D.

EDIT: Apparently I got insanely lucky because the first reward bag was 3 diamonds. Also got a clocktwerk engine (not sure what that does). I didn't take the dog or acacia saplings cause I just end up killing pets and i don't like the looks of acacia wood so I took the extra reward bags and got an essence bush and 4 dirt.

Last edited:
Reactions: jordsta95

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Looks interesting I will have to try this one out. I will probably break it in an hour or so :D.

EDIT: Apparently I got insanely lucky because the first reward bag was 3 diamonds. Also got a clocktwerk engine (not sure what that does). I didn't take the dog or acacia saplings cause I just end up killing pets and i don't like the looks of acacia wood so I took the extra reward bags and got an essence bush and 4 dirt.

The clocktwerk-engine is kinda nice (took me a while to understand how it works).
It generates RF when you do all the stuff you do for making the trees grow faster. So the crouch-spamming and I think running around it, too. So a very very early way to get at least a bit of rf power flowing.

Reactions: jordsta95

goth_child67

Jul 29, 2019
The clocktwerk-engine is kinda nice (took me a while to understand how it works).
It generates RF when you do all the stuff you do for making the trees grow faster. So the crouch-spamming and I think running around it, too. So a very very early way to get at least a bit of rf power flowing.
Hmmm interesting idea. Twerk powered tree farm incoming :D