[1.7.10] Let it End

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you for making the pack, it is very fun.
No problem, and thanks :D

I actually started playing it again for the first time since v1.0.0, which was about 5/6 months ago now, and I already found bugs which need fixing. No one needs to know what they were, it's nothing game breaking, but it seems I derped when rewriting the quest lines v_v

Prento

Jul 29, 2019
I was using 150. The last time I played it said it changed 4-27-15 or whatever but now it says the default time from when the map was first introduced on my pc. I tried copying the backup into the save file but it didn't work either. Im confused on how this even happened.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
I was using 150. The last time I played it said it changed 4-27-15 or whatever but now it says the default time from when the map was first introduced on my pc. I tried copying the backup into the save file but it didn't work either. Im confused on how this even happened.
That is weird, as the only way that would happen would be for you to have upgraded, and then downgraded.
If that was the case, then unfortunately the world is gone. If not, then I honestly don't know why this happened.

Prento

Jul 29, 2019
Figured it out. Just had to rewind the folder to a previous version which luckily enough was the last time i played.

Reactions: jordsta95

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Why did you take down 1.5.3 btw?
Nope, it's still there for me:
hvoP3.png

That's even weirder...

I have been seeing issues with the launcher lately v_v

Prento

Jul 29, 2019
Btw with the portable tank quest using the aqueous accumulator was non intuitive to me so i just used the glass bottles and it took less than a minute. Ive used the accumulator before but it wouldn't draw out this time and I gave up on trying. I know you could use the liquid transfer pipe but I wasn't saving up for that long. Am I missing a pipe from some mod??

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Btw with the portable tank quest using the aqueous accumulator was non intuitive to me so i just used the glass bottles and it took less than a minute. Ive used the accumulator before but it wouldn't draw out this time and I gave up on trying. I know you could use the liquid transfer pipe but I wasn't saving up for that long. Am I missing a pipe from some mod??
No, that quest can be done however. I don't really know what to do with that quest anymore :p

Prento

Jul 29, 2019
My suggestion would be to point out the infinite water trick with the bottles instead and move the aqueous to another area. Is there hydro power in it?(I haven't gotten that far and my save ended up resetting :\). If so then that would be a good place to introduce it. Just my thoughts.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
My suggestion would be to point out the infinite water trick with the bottles instead and move the aqueous to another area. Is there hydro power in it?(I haven't gotten that far and my save ended up resetting :\). If so then that would be a good place to introduce it. Just my thoughts.
I don't think so. But to be honest, I don't know the generators that Mekanism adds.

Prento

Jul 29, 2019
Chemical washer, Pressurized Reaction Chamber, and Electrolytic Separator use water. I don't know if they are utilized in the pack.

Prento

Jul 29, 2019
The quest No More Fuel is already completed for some reason. Happened last time too. Thought it was due to and ID change between 1.5.0 and 1.5.3 but it did it again.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
The quest No More Fuel is already completed for some reason. Happened last time too. Thought it was due to and ID change between 1.5.0 and 1.5.3 but it did it again.
That's to make the wind turbine? Or to make the smelter?
I thought I fixed that one >_>