[1.7.10] Let it End

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Added a play through to the OP looking at the very first playable alpha... Although a few things need fixing, it shows how to progress through the first quest line :)

ImNoxy

Jul 29, 2019
When will I be able to get the download for this? I would love to start streaming this pack

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
When will I be able to get the download for this? I would love to start streaming this pack
I will probably swap from closed alpha to open alpha once I have got the quest lines finished, and most of the recipes that I see that need fixing being fixed. I hope to see that within the next week or two. Depending on how long I take to do the quests, and get more quest bags set up :p

ThatGuyOverThere

Jul 29, 2019
This concept sounds amazing. Its a shame that it is based off your life though. I don't mean that in a bad way. Its just that you seem to have gone through a bad time and I hope it gets better for you.
Can't wait to try this out

Reactions: dragon_fang101

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
This concept sounds amazing. Its a shame that it is based off your life though. I don't mean that in a bad way. Its just that you seem to have gone through a bad time and I hope it gets better for you.
Can't wait to try this out
*puppy dog eyes* OMG! LET ME HUG YOU! You're so kind :3

Update on what I have done for the map/pack today:
Map:
Changed the cafe/restaurant from using sandstone to tallow blocks... this is to prevent early game ease

Pack:
Added Hunger Overhaul, 'cus I am a heartless b***h
Added an Infusion Recipe (see OP for recipes NEI won't show)
Finished 3rd quest line
Added a few minor recipes

Reactions: dragon_fang101

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know when he'll be uploading his first episode, but go and subscribe to Mobius Archives for some gameplay from the unreleased alpha, in a more up to date version of the pack and (hopefully) with a more comptent person playing, then the video I uploaded :)

The Mobius Archives

Mar 31, 2013
www.youtube.com
The first episode of my play-through just went up.

I'll be splitting everything into a few episodes with a few iterations over the alpha as the versions change and the pack solidifies. Enjoy!

ImNoxy

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I was wondering if I can have a download for the alpha. I would love to stream this before it goes live unless you have other plans for it

k9officer09

Jul 29, 2019
Is there anyway I could be a tester for this pack. I love the s=backstory and have had much experience testing packs[DOUBLEPOST=1412392729][/DOUBLEPOST]Forgot to add that would like to do youtube playthroughs of the pack as well.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
I think there will be 2 more quest lines that, then I will probably make the pack public alpha :)
There will be some "completion" quests which come after the public alpha comes out, but I am basically just waiting on the alpha reviews of the nether (when I finish it) and some of the quests.

As a side note NoxyII may be streaming a playthrough of the pack later at http://www.twitch.tv/noxyii so go check them out :)

ImNoxy

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, I am currently about to start streaming. I was going to a couple hours ago, but had family stuff. If you see this after my stream and you still want to watch gameplay it will be in my past broadcasts

http://twitch.tv/noxyii

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, I am currently about to start streaming. I was going to a couple hours ago, but had family stuff. If you see this after my stream and you still want to watch gameplay it will be in my past broadcasts

http://twitch.tv/noxyii
Just finished watching the derps of Noxy :D
There will be Tree Simulator in the next update, at the request of Sir Noxy :p

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
lol thanks :) Looking forward to streaming it again today. Tree simulator would be amazing
What sorta time you thinking of streaming at?

According to the stream archive thing, you didn't start until 10pm your time yesterday?

ImNoxy

Jul 29, 2019
What sorta time you thinking of streaming at?

According to the stream archive thing, you didn't start until 10pm your time yesterday?
Alot earlier than yesterday. I am just finishing up some homework and then I will begin streaming in about 3-4 hours

Reactions: jordsta95