[1.7.10] Let it End

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Primal Demon

Jul 29, 2019
I got an awesome episode for you today!
I open up with a commercial type thing to show everything *NEW* off
and then open up a brand new intro i animated

Reactions: jordsta95

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
So yeah... Beta 1 released yesterday WOOOO!!!
What the hell did I add?
Good question, I wish I could remember...
Stuff I know I did:
All quests should now be completable (apart from one, which gets fixed next update, but you HOPEFULLY shouldn't encounter this quest unless you rush the map, and the quest doesn't NEED to be done to progress)
2 new questlines added
Fixed the "Powered by Pigs" quest reward
New map = New nether
New Mod - Tree Ores (New way to get Diamonds and Emeralds)
Thaumonomicon has name localization (This appears to have caused many bugs including lack of crafting, and crashes, so I may remove this :/)

Lucky_strike_DXD

Jul 29, 2019
jordsta maybe add mystcraft with custom made ages that are rewarded for certain quests(and each has an unique reward in it)

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
jordsta maybe add mystcraft with custom made ages that are rewarded for certain quests(and each has an unique reward in it)
Simple answer: No.

More complex answer: No, I don't see the need for the extra mod. You get rewards from the quest book (and the nether) and when you get near to the end of the quests you will HAVE to go to either the Twilight Forest or the Spirit World.
But there is always the deep dark, if you REALLY want to go mining.
But dimension rewards? Doesn't make sense to me...

Reactions: Lucky_strike_DXD

Primal Demon

Jul 29, 2019
your be happy to know im doing a massive nether stint and im already on part 3 or part 4 if you include last episode of this nether banoza

Reactions: jordsta95

Nicky8009

Jul 29, 2019
not too sure where you want bugs, but there is 128 spatial storage cells in the aqueous accumulator augment slot

Nicky8009

Jul 29, 2019
That should have been fixed in the beta version? Did I forget to fix that?
nope i just crafted one an hour ago and im on the beta also do trees not like to grow by themselves because ive had this birch tree sapling sitting there for a while now and its not growing

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
nope i just crafted one an hour ago and im on the beta also do trees not like to grow by themselves because ive had this birch tree sapling sitting there for a while now and its not growing
Trees have an increased growth time... You can keep twerking (sneak, unsneak, sneak, unsneak, etc.) to speed up growth time.

Looks like I really have to get my head out my arse next update... I was really lazy with the machines. But, the next update finally updates most of the mods (all of them actually, I think), and it means I don't need to type out the 100+ characters per machine :p

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
*shift key bends under the pressure*
evil-laugh.gif

Reactions: Primal Demon