[1.7.10] Let it End

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

yusei1e

Jul 29, 2019
6c50f3137f17072df4fa320e1feb4433.gif

TheMiA

Jul 29, 2019
Couple questions, I have version 1.0.0, but no Tree Ores thingy? Also, how in the world can I possibly get lead to make osmium?? You can't make the machines to bypass lead without first having osmium, and the way to get lead is via a method that in itself requires lead...what do?

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
If you mix water and iron in a smeltery you get lead. You can use lead to craft osmium.

And tree ores should be in there o_O

But I am sure I gave a book when you start the map (in an item frame) that gives all recipes that aren't in NEI that you need o_O

Primal Demon

Jul 29, 2019
Couple questions, I have version 1.0.0, but no Tree Ores thingy? Also, how in the world can I possibly get lead to make osmium?? You can't make the machines to bypass lead without first having osmium, and the way to get lead is via a method that in itself requires lead...what do?
btw you cant just shove the water in via buckets either.
you need to put a portable tank on top of a drain then use a wrench to put the water in the smeltery

Reactions: jordsta95

TheMiA

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, just checked my files, I have the 1.0.0 modpack but an alpha map? And I never did get a book...:/ And what is tree ores? Maybe I have it but don't see it in modlist.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, just checked my files, I have the 1.0.0 modpack but an alpha map? And I never did get a book...:/ And what is tree ores? Maybe I have it but don't see it in modlist.
There should be a map called:
Let it End - R1
That is the newest

The book is in an item frame

And there should be TreeOresMod

TheMiA

Jul 29, 2019
OH, I thought R2 was the right one, the numbers highers, therefore I thought it was the newest? I've been playing on that one, not knowing the other was newer...Especially since R2 was already unzipped in the files...

Anyways, that does mean I have to lose all of my progress and restart. Dang.