[1.7.10] KoretexKomplete - V1.4.0 - 211 mods! [Stable] True Flagship modpack experience

Should I change the packs name to KoretexKomplete?

• Yes i like it!

Votes: 25 56.8%
  • No I like the name like it is now

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • No but you do need to change the name to something better

Votes: 10 22.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Koretex

Jul 29, 2019
IMPORTANT for V1.1.0
I just submitted V1.1.0 and it should be out within the next couple days however:

- BEFORE UPDATING REMOVE ALL ITEMS IN BACKPACKS AND PUT THEM SOMEWHERE SAFE. Backpacks will be deleted when you update. use the new backpacks mod :)

- BACKUP your worlds since this version introduces a new version of Forge.
Also it might help if you backup your "saves" folder and reinstall the pack completely since Forge was updated. Just pop your saves folder back into the minecraft folder and your worlds will be fine :)

Reactions: DarkIron987

Koretex

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a reason as to why there is a lack of Biomes O' Plenty in this pack?
Bit unstable atm and it causes to many worldgen issues. I started off with it in the pack before v1.0.0 but took it out cause it was causing terrible lag and crashes upon worldgen. Once its a bit more stable I'll probably add it.

aeroboer

Jul 29, 2019
Hi. Since the last update the gameplay slows down after a couple of minutes. Then the game/java freezes and needs a restart. Any suggestions to keep the gameplay steady?

Koretex

Jul 29, 2019
V1.1.0 seems not to be working for some reason. When you download 1.1.0 nothing changes its like your still playing V1.0.2. It seems like its something on FTB's end so hopefully its resolved soon

Koretex

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone who is having problems updating to V1.1.0 change your download server to CurseCDN in your FTB launcher options tab. Some of the FTB servers are experiencing issues.

Koretex

Jul 29, 2019
I'm currently working on V1.1.1. Check the changelog for details (im also gonna be updating all the mods as well). Any suggestions? things im missing or that you guys want to see added or removed or fixed in the pack?

aXEY2939

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, Is there any texture packs for this Mod Pack or can I just chop and change the Yogscast Sphax pack to work?

aXEY2939

Jul 29, 2019
My friend has downloaded this pack, however when he launches it, Vanilla Minecraft loads and NO mods.... Can anyone help?

Koretex

Jul 29, 2019
version 1.1.1 is proving more difficult than expected. Keeps crashing me back to the launcher :/ The adding and removing of mods went smoothly, its the updating of all the rest that is causing the problem, going through one at a time now to isolate the mod update thats causing it. Everytime i think i find the mod thats responsible it seems to change :(