1.7.10 Infinity Is Nothing

ScottulusMaximus

Jul 29, 2019
if you were to make a extra utils lava generator it will be given lava from the pump directly in turn powering the pump with tank on top of pump. just needs one bucket to be jumpstarted only takes 3 block spaces most compact i can think of.

other than that i like how you used 4 different mods together to accoplish the task you needed down. well done.

Ah I didn't know that, will def use that and move dynamo back to base. Haha thanx I guess, check my other builds in sig, I use a hell of a lot more than 4 mods per task;) My favourite has to be progressing through the whole of mariculture to suply blood to a blood altar!

Tesseract and pump is the most compact you can get, it does require more ender pearls.

Am nowhere near tesseract stage yet... Ender pearls are a biatch without EE and Xeno's!

eXe

Jul 29, 2019
To continue the ender pump setup challenge :X, TE has an augment for Dynamo side access so you can pump fluids and items into the energy output side.

rdemay91

Jul 29, 2019
I've seen some of the other builds and I liked them. Gives inspiration to use lots of mods to get something done. I even go to old school vanilla tricks to be retro. But when you said "go ahead, I dare you" on more compact I couldn't stop since I've done compact to save resources during early game. On my current world that's what I have only as a back up power gen not needed now with solar and 17x17x17 big reactor and to power another ender pump that I use to collect random liquids in mystctaft ages on the go stays in my golden bag of tools. That takes 4 blocks but still fun when I'm not being struck by lightning or only having 1/2 heart left poison and hunger.

ScottulusMaximus

Jul 29, 2019
To continue the ender pump setup challenge :X, TE has an augment for Dynamo side access so you can pump fluids and items into the energy output side.

Ooooooh, also didn't know that...

I've seen some of the other builds and I liked them. Gives inspiration to use lots of mods to get something done. I even go to old school vanilla tricks to be retro. But when you said "go ahead, I dare you" on more compact I couldn't stop since I've done compact to save resources during early game. On my current world that's what I have only as a back up power gen not needed now with solar and 17x17x17 big reactor and to power another ender pump that I use to collect random liquids in mystctaft ages on the go stays in my golden bag of tools. That takes 4 blocks but still fun when I'm not being struck by lightning or only having 1/2 heart left poison and hunger.

"dare you" was a joke not an actual challenge, but thanx for all the input! Will incoporate any and all suggestions that work.

PierceSG

Jul 29, 2019
XU cursed earth mob farm is great for ender pearls during "early" game.

The sigil can be found pretty easily if you have Thaumcraft. Just look for those spider-infested Great wood trees, the chest below the spawner have a high chance of yielding a sigil.

ScottulusMaximus

Jul 29, 2019

The sigil can be found pretty easily if you have Thaumcraft. Just look for those spider-infested Great wood trees, the chest below the spawner have a high chance of yielding a sigil.

Why thank you;) will modify my design today. I've been pondering how to get a sigil this early;) And then I can get myself a builders wand too!

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013

Why thank you;) will modify my design today. I've been pondering how to get a sigil this early;) And then I can get myself a builders wand too!
You don't need the sigil for cursed earth. Just do the ritual without the sigil.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
You don't need the sigil for cursed earth. Just do the ritual without the sigil.

I actually tried that once last week, but it didn't work.
I had a 9x9 patch of dirt, with an enchanting table in the middle with a circle of 8 redstone dust around it.

exactly at midnight I killed a sheep but it didn't do the ritual... guess I must've done something wrong

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
I actually tried that once last week, but it didn't work.
I had a 9x9 patch of dirt, with an enchanting table in the middle with a circle of 8 redstone dust around it.

exactly at midnight I killed a sheep but it didn't do the ritual... guess I must've done something wrong
Dont know about newer versions, but used to work just fine.
I have always used pigs though. Think I tried other animals once and it failed. So always used pigs since then. You also need to make sure it is just past midnight. If it is just before it will fail. There is also the whole light level thing. It is much easier to do with the sigil, simply because it will tell you if something is wrong, but it can be done without it.

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
Sadly Infinity lacks MPS which has a clock with a time on it. Computer Craft might be able to turn on a light when it's past midnight.

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Sadly Infinity lacks MPS which has a clock with a time on it. Computer Craft might be able to turn on a light when it's past midnight.
Just look straight up and look at the moon. Really easy to see when it passes zenith.
Else there is Nuclear Control and Time cards. Just be careful of light sources near the ritual, it will make it fail.

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
I place my light sources some distance away, so I can see them,but they don't affect the ritual.

Do MFR conveyors block the dirt from becoming Cursed Earth?

Arakasiii

Jul 29, 2019
Is 9x9 enough dirt? I know one of the conditions is having enough if it. Considering how much cursed earth spawns in I'd try with 20x20

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
Dont know about newer versions, but used to work just fine.
I have always used pigs though. Think I tried other animals once and it failed. So always used pigs since then. You also need to make sure it is just past midnight. If it is just before it will fail. There is also the whole light level thing. It is much easier to do with the sigil, simply because it will tell you if something is wrong, but it can be done without it.

I normally use chickens as pigs turn into zombie pigmen and chickens can often easily be killed with 1 swing.
I did wait until after midnight as I looked straight up and waited till the moon past the center, but that's probably where I screwed something up

ScottulusMaximus

Jul 29, 2019

Also didn't know that... Well anyway, I now have a sigil but no way of getting silk touch, so essence berries with AA's are running to get enchanting going, also setting up a storage room/cave/vault to get things organised for an ender quarry(I'm over mining now). Will do a big update tmrw to show you guys as things aren't really in a state to go public atm, basically there's shit everywhere.

Thnx for all your comments and help!

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Also didn't know that... Well anyway, I now have a sigil but no way of getting silk touch, so essence berries with AA's are running to get enchanting going, also setting up a storage room/cave/vault to get things organised for an ender quarry(I'm over mining now). Will do a big update tmrw to show you guys as things aren't really in a state to go public atm, basically there's shit everywhere.

Thnx for all your comments and help!
The TiCo silk touch is comparable much easier to get if you can get your hands on an emerald.

ScottulusMaximus

Jul 29, 2019
The TiCo silk touch is comparable much easier to get if you can get your hands on an emerald.

That's what the ender quarry is for;) Not starting another branch mine in extreme hills just for an emerald. Gotta have an enchanting set up anyway so covering both approaches.