[1.7.10] ImpactFlux Modpack - Version 1.0.0 [HQM, 400+ Quests, Hardcore]

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
True or false: taking the absolute value of any real number is positive.
True. Because Absolute Value represents distance, and Distance is always positive. So if the absolute value of a number is not positive, there's no solution.
c7r9p.jpg

CrinkleCraft

Jul 29, 2019
Im playing on a private server with a friend and every time we try to upgrade the pickaxe to stone we crash. Anyone else?

mbbkraft

Jul 29, 2019
I hope the lag issue will be fixed soon, i really enjoy this modpack. I cant understand why there is so much lag

(By disabling all extra ressource pack and just keeping the default one it reduce a lot of lag but it's still laggy, specially when searching thaumcraft node by exploring and when looking in NEI or by exploring the Thaumcraft part of the quest book)

Last edited:

wolfenstein19

Jul 29, 2019
Nvm, found out why.

Different issue :
Traveling into the twilight forest at all will cause you to crash everytime you load the world.

Last edited:

ImpactFlux

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone able to get rewards from the quest Pants, why so many pants?
I finished it properly, but can't claim reward, pressing the button like crazy, (with either of these rewards selected) but nothing happens.

I actually fixed the entire line, grab the latest HQM from my github (found here https://github.com/ImpactFlux/ImpactFlux-Modpack ) and yall should be good to go until I get another update.

400+ quests? How many chapters are there?

How long does it take when you make a change and click "save all"? Lol

There are 13.. and about 3-5 seconds lol.

wolfenstein19

Jul 29, 2019
if you want to maintain the hardcore feel of the pack, you might want to disable the healing axe in the config from extra utils. On events, you can get that pretty quickly and from then onward you will never ever ever need any food again.

wolfenstein19

Jul 29, 2019
This is the worst. Can you share what you did? I have massive problem with performance ;<
Wasn't referring to performance. Thats still horrible. I can run 200+ mods modpacks at 120 fps on servers, but here my fps never reaches above 30.
Fastcraft and Hand-updating NEI to v56 bettered the situation, but its still horrible.

mbbkraft

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe its because of Blue power volcano / Too much Roguelike dungeon ?

Hmm i dont know if this is an issue but i found this :
When i choose the "survival" difficulty it unlock "Magic Woes II" and nothing else
When i choose "builder" difficulty it unlock everything but "Magic Woes II"
It's normal ?

wolfenstein19

Jul 29, 2019
Damn I put off going to the nether for long.
Now that I did it I sit at 0.2 fps in the nether spawn with less then 1 tps, aswell.

The lag, its real.

Paner

Jul 29, 2019
We have exactly the same issue, I'm also using FastCraft and newest NEI :/
Also what is the point of having morph mod and disabling flying in config? I enabled it for myself, it's just so much fun ;D

busterdude

Jul 29, 2019
ok that is odd i found and odd mob if i can find out how i will post a shot of it it
is big and i can not hit it

Paner

Jul 29, 2019
I observed something strange, looking at F3 memory usage it went from 10% used to the max and even beyond that. Basically in 30 seconds my memory is filling all the way and resetting to 10% again and this is when lag happens. I have 4GB allocated to minecraft and it goes even beyond that before resetting. Isn't that memory leakage or something?

deanec64

Jul 29, 2019
just a matter of opinion/unsure. when these 30s and back to normal happens do 1 of the meteors strike down right after? I think the meteor check/spawn is when those the lag spikes are. I'd need to see. creative with spawning meteor?

Whurm

Jul 29, 2019
Well that was fun. My game randomly froze, minecraft shut down and my world save is now gone. Game froze after I used pickaxe on spawner and that deleted my world LOL :D

This happened to me. I was putting sand down when the game crashed and deleted my world.