[1.7.10] ImpactFlux Modpack - Version 1.0.0 [HQM, 400+ Quests, Hardcore]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

wolfenstein19

Jul 29, 2019
Gonna try and see if I can get through all quests in SSP now. May have to finish the Roguelike dungeons quests with Creative as they currently dont work.

Edit : Nvm, my frame rate is constantly below 10 fps with this pack and there is no way I can play this. It freezes every 5 seconds and there is noticeable tps lag ingame in single player. This makes handling any of the mobs borderline impossible.

Last edited:

ImpactFlux

Jul 29, 2019
Salamileg9,
Turns out I forgot reputation rewards on them and that was causing the issue the HQM file in my github has been updated and I will be pushing an update this morning with many fixes.

Wolfenstein19,
I do, however right now its just my Let's Play server. I may think about opening it... but haven't gotten that far yet.

wolfenstein19

Jul 29, 2019
I found out what was causing the hard core frame drops for me : NEI

Updating to NEI v56 manually fixed most of the fps dips.

wolfenstein19

Jul 29, 2019
Perfect! I actually update to that in v1.2 so that should help!
Any news when 1.2 will be out?

Also, what am I supposed to do with all the Freezarite Crystals, Meteorite Chips, and that other Burning stuff. The armor and tools are (I guess by design?) uncraftable.

Last edited:

wolfenstein19

Jul 29, 2019

mbbkraft

Jul 29, 2019
To install the 1.2 i can do it on the FTB launcher or i need to do it with the defaut .minecraft folder ?

I'm asking this because when i want to replace what is in the folder of the pack in FTB launcher the game dont start maybe because he dont recognive the version

Last edited:

wolfenstein19

Jul 29, 2019
To install the 1.2 i can do it on the FTB launcher or i need to do it with the defaut .minecraft folder ?

I'm asking this because when i want to replace what is in the folder of the pack in FTB launcher the game dont start maybe because he dont recognive the version
That would be because you need to delete the old versions of all updated mods

Reactions: mbbkraft

Salamileg9

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any way to get around the fireworks quest? At the moment it's the only thing standing between me and finishing "Weathering the Storm".

gamesetonline

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone able to get rewards from the quest Pants, why so many pants?
I finished it properly, but can't claim reward, pressing the button like crazy, (with either of these rewards selected) but nothing happens.

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
400+ quests? How many chapters are there?

How long does it take when you make a change and click "save all"? Lol