[1.7.10]Hubris V1.6.1- HQM - 270+ Quests [Magic][Dungeons][Dimensions][Exploration] Ex-Listed!

roflnomish

Jul 29, 2019
hey guys, just wondered if anyone else is having crashes caused by adventure backpack? it's something to do with a gui overlay on the experience bar, but it's caused me to have to restart my world about 10 times now, after having collected a lot of the artifacts and stuff. i added projectE to the pack as well as dimensional doors, but the crash logs mention nothing about either of them mods.

G

Genobee

download the FTB launcher loging with your minecraft account then click on the pack codes button {on the right side} the put in the pack code "Hubris" without the "

E

EricDragonFire

download the FTB launcher loging with your minecraft account then click on the pack codes button {on the right side} the put in the pack code "Hubris" without the "
well how do i download the ftb launcher?

L

legenda

я вообще не понимаю где это нафиг скачать?

cannajan

Jul 29, 2019
Well that means I already have it. But idk where to type the code in. It might not look the same as how you think it looks
You need to pick the 'legacy windows' option underneath the giant ass download button
Then choose pack codes and type in Hubris

Ulfengaard

Jul 29, 2019
Is there an actual solution to the taint which...

...fixes the whole world, or just parts of the world with things like the biome changing machine, blooms, etc.?

Ulfengaard

Jul 29, 2019
@Trisscar Thanks for letting me know. I was just curious if there was something that I was missing. It is a great pack (probably the one in which I've spent the most time). I just wanted to make sure that I 'got' the solution insofar as it was possible.

D

darlan siiss

I would really love to play this, but I can't download it. Did something go wrong uploading it? I keep getting a can't download modpack error, no idea if/how that can be an error in my side. :c
QUERO JOGAR ESTE MODPACK TAMBEM, MAS NAO SEI AONDE BAIXÁ-LO

R

reddog34

hi i have a question, where can i download a server for this. cant seem to find one anywhere

P

PhoenixFL

I am trying to run a server using this pack but I can't find a server download on the new FTB launcher or anywhere else, I know that the old FTB launcher had a server download option but I can't launch it due to the authlib not working, i tried to just use the mods and config files from the twitch launcher with a server but it wouldn't launch, i tried removing a few suspect mods but that didn't work.

This is the crash report from when I tried to launch the server with all the mods:

Attachments

• crash-2018-09-11_18.16.25-server.txt
    12.4 KB · Views: 177